2013-06-05 Race #10 - Dover

• Session name: TruckSeries Race 10of11
    Session description: http://www.virtual-oval.de TruckSeries Race 10of11 Dover International Speedway
    Start time (local): 05.06.2013 18:55:00
    Track: Dover International Speedway
    Fixed Setups: Yes
    Car: Chevrolet Silverado
    Practice length: 90 mins
    Qualifier length: 2 laps or 5 mins
    Race length: 200 laps or 145 mins
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Full course cautions: On
    Restart type: double file lapped at back
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

• "Sim and web updates. No new content.

Wednesday 5-Jun-2013 1600 UTC
    UTC
    1000 Hosted Sessions*
    1600 Service Down
    1800 Service Up"

Wenn ich richtig rechne geht die Session während der Server-down-Zeit los. Bitte mal klären. Danke!

• bei einer ähnlichen situation wurde das rennen gecancelt... es sollte für mich nicht länger dauern als geplant

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Nun macht mal keine Panik, das Rennen wird nicht verschoben oder gecancelt.
    Setup bauen ist ja auch nicht nötig, von daher sollten ja 30-40min Training ausreichend sein.

Wir werden die Session nicht im vorher erstellen, sondern hosten, sobald der Service wieder da ist. Ist dies vor 20 Uhr der Fall, wird das Rennen 20:25 in die Quali gehen.

Sollte es doch später werden, dann gibts die Infos dazu hier.

• oke.release notes gibts auch?

VR DOM RotY '06

• oke.release notes gibts auch?

A small update has been applied today for the simulation.

- Includes setups for the various cars expected to run at Kansas.

- Includes a longer top gear in the oval gear set for the Star Mazda so at this week's track the car won't hit the rev limiter in the draft.

- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes in if too many of certain cars were loaded, overflowing the available physics memory footprint.

- Fixed a bug where the pit boxes would be facing the wrong way in pit lanes where the pit stalls are between the pit lane and the race track, such as at the Kansas infield road course.

• so kanns gehen.Ich mußte in die Box wegen der Reifen die ich wohl sehr beansprucht hatte.Also hab dann nur außen gewechselt und Sprit dazu.Als ich raus kam war ich hinter Gabi,ich dachte naja etwas Pushen und dann gemütlich ihm nach,hab dann wohl zu viel gepusht,naja ich hoffe die YF tat euch etwas gut. :#

• tja konnte im ersten und letzten stint den speed gehen. dazwischen war ich mal schwach.

anstelle von p1 oder p2 wurde ich 5ter... gewreckt mit 15 to go auf platz 1.

@ benjamin: i checked the replay. i was driving a little diamond like every lap. there was never space for a car inside. you just pushed me out of the way with the crowbar. thank you for that... merci beaucoup.... :phh: :no:
    it schould be clear that i don't jump out of the way with 15 to go on p1... you should train yourself in patience... you had enough laps left to attack me clear...

VR DOM RotY '06

• Sorry Thomas, das ich dich einmal leicht angestupst habe. :#

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

• Thomas K. wie schwer war es für mich eine runde wieder zurück zu runden das ich meinen 5ten platz halten kann. Du stehst am Restart mit einem total beschädigtem Auto -24 Laps KOMMST NICHT RICHTIG WEG weil dein wagen kein Leistung mehr und ich bekomme eine black flag. Wie soll ich denn wissen das dein Restart einer Schlaftablette gleicht: warum bleibst denn nicht so lange an der box bis sich die lead cars wieder aufgestellt haben und dann kannst du ja rausfahren oder hast du schon mal so einen Start bei denn trucks gesehen.

• Both of my accidents seemed the same to me... in both cases I'm already inside and not drifting up, I hold my line.
    Sure I could have waited more laps to pass but these moves didn't appeared dangerous to me, I used in both accidents the turn where I was fastest : T2 and T4 where I had more throttle and could hold the inside line while pushing.
    I'm sorry of what happened but that's not clear to me that I'm in fault ...
    Anyway that's a sad ending to a very good race

• you wasn't inside of me :( you drove of my corner. i got the "inside" when i spun :(

VR DOM RotY '06

• That's not so clear to me : on the replay I see myself inside... and if yu heared "inside" just before you spun it means i was already inside .
    But we'll see the judge's view of it
    Once again I don't want to have problems in this league as I think that's a very good one but I don't want to appear as a dangerous driver what I think I'm not

• @thomas: ich habe es dir schon einmal gesagt: beruhige dich ein bisschen bevor du schreibst! Am besten eine naht darüber schlafen bevor du solche postings verfasst!

truf: i dont think that you are an Dangerous driver. I think sometimes it would be better if you wait a few more Laps.

Zweck Resultat auf der HP. Ich bin auf Arbeit und Chriss wohl nicht zu Hause oder schon im Bett. Werde morgen früh die results online stellen. Sorry für das warten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk