Rennabmeldung/Race Deregistration/Baja de la carrera

• Someone here, or many, will be happy to know that I've decided to quit Virtual Oval, immediatly. I'm going thru a quite hard moment in my life actually and I thought that Simracing would have been a good way to escape from life problems for at least two hours per week. Instead, it made things even worse and I really don't need that. Even if I always found the time to practice before the races, probably it's not enough for the high standards required for this league or even to avoid troubles. Last thing I want, is to see or feel an unfriendly mood around me, like after Darlington, because I've never been the wrecker someone thinks I am. I wish you all the best and sorry again for the troubles I have or I may have caused to anyone. I hope and I'm sure that the quality of the races will improve soon, as soon as the penalty system will come into play.

Last but not least, I want to thank all the staff involved, admins and broadcasters, for putting so much passion and time on running what I still consider the best place (maybe also the oldest) to race some NASCAR in a proper way. : Wheel:

• Someone here, or many, will be happy to know that I've decided to quit Virtual Oval, immediatly. I'm going thru a quite hard moment in my life and I thought that it would have been a good deal of life for at least two hours per week. Instead of that, I really do not need that. Even if I always find the time to practice before the race, it probably is not enough for the high standards required for this league or even to avoid trouble. Darlington, because I've never been the wrecker anybody thinks I am. I wish you all the best and sorry again for the troubles I have or I may have caused to anyone. I hope and I am sure that the quality of the race will improve soon,

Last but not least, NASCAR in a proper way. I want to say thank you very much. : Wheel:

Oh sad news. I don't thought that you a wrecker or bad driver. the field just have to find together. That's all.

Nobody is perfect. Even the pros ??

I wish you all the best ✌?

• Someone here, or many, will be happy to know that I've decided to quit Virtual Oval, immediatly. I'm going thru a quite hard moment in my life and I thought that it would have been a good deal of life for at least two hours per week. Instead of that, I really do not need that. Even if I always find the time to practice before the race, it probably is not enough for the high standards required for this league or even to avoid trouble. Darlington, because I've never been the wrecker anybody thinks I am. I wish you all the best and sorry again for the troubles I have or I may have caused to anyone. I hope and I am sure that the quality of the race will improve soon,

Last but not least, NASCAR in a proper way. I want to say thank you very much. : Wheel:

Do not be discouraged by the stupid talk of some people. I do not know that you have noticed negatively in Darlington.

• Someone here, or many, will be happy to know that I've decided to quit Virtual Oval, immediatly. I'm going thru a quite hard moment in my life actually and I thought that Simracing would have been a good way to escape from life problems for at least two hours per week. Instead, it made things even worse and I really don't need that. Even if I always found the time to practice before the races, probably it's not enough for the high standards required for this league or even to avoid troubles. Last thing I want, is to see or feel an unfriendly mood around me, like after Darlington, because I've never been the wrecker someone thinks I am. I wish you all the best and sorry again for the troubles I have or I may have caused to anyone. I hope and I'm sure that the quality of the races will improve soon, as soon as the penalty system will come into play.

Last but not least, I want to thank all the staff involved, admins and broadcasters, for putting so much passion and time on running what I still consider the best place (maybe also the oldest) to race some NASCAR in a proper way. : Wheel:

Its sad to hear that!

I hope you get the problems sorted out soon...

• Someone here, or many, will be happy to know that I've decided to quit Virtual Oval, immediatly.

Sometimes, emotions may run mad after races when you put so much effort into those races and then get caught up in an accident that isn't your fault. Scars heal, emotions calm down. We are here to race, not to hurt one another.

I'm going thru a quite hard moment in my life actually and I thought that Simracing would have been a good way to escape from life problems for at least two hours per week. Instead, it made things even worse and I really don't need that.

I feel you. Sometimes simracing helps me to escape from the world and shut my mind off. But there's no guarantee it will help. Banging doors with others and driving on the edge isn't perhaps the best way to calm down, but better than drugs anyway. We all have things in our life we don't want to miss. Find them, embrace them, never let them go. For example, in my darkest hours I know that I can always turn to music and just drift away.

Even if I always found the time to practice before the races, probably it's not enough for the high standards required for this league or even to avoid troubles.

Most issues aren't caused because someone is too slow but rather because one can't drive safely around the track or is lacking awareness of someone's surroundings. But these skills have to be learned and they are best learned within race circumstances. Everyone makes mistakes, but the question should always be what you can do to avoid them in the future. I still remember the time where I wrecked nearly the entire field in Texas in an official race because I spun my tires at the start. That was embarrassing, but never happened again since then. Yet, I still make some stupid mistakes more often than not. Failing is normal and you can only get better if you practice the things you're failing at.

SoLast thing I want, is to see or feel an unfriendly mood around me, like after Darlington, because I've never been the wrecker someone thinks I am. I wish you all the best and sorry again for the troubles I have or I may have caused to anyone.

Like I said, emotions can run wild after races. But they will calm down and will be forgotten within weeks. Because we have to move on.

Thank you for enriching the league by pursuing your passion for simracing. I hope we will meet again on track in the future. Until then, stay safe. If you need to talk, I'm here.

• I want to thank, Micha, Sven and Daniel for spending a kind comment in the past few days.

A special thank goes to Frank and Lisa, for taking the time to write some very helpful thoughts and advices, which surely pushed me up a bit.

Lisa, you are the best, thanks ! :top:

I spent my long waited two weeks of summer holidays in and out from an hospital, for a family member. What I've seen in the last few days hurts a lot and will be part of my worst memories forever but, yesterday, this family member finally stopped to suffer and passed away. That was the main reason why I wanted or felt the need to quit, because it looked one of those situations which goes ahead forever, in pain, and that consume phisically and mentally everyone involved around.

Even if I would be able to take my driving seat again, now that this awful situation is closed, I'm not sure if it's a good idea, because it's so early.

I might not stand another bad race at Indy but, in the other hand, a good race might give me a positive push and help me to move on.

So, I'm a bit debated at yet, with just two days to clear my mind.

• my sincere condolences giorgio..

there is no right or wrong in such a situation. My advice is, do what makes you "happy" or distracts you. what gives you a good feeling during this time is the right one. no matter what others say or think.

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

• I'm sorry for your loss, Giorgio. My condolences to you and your family. I know how hard it must be for you and your family to deal with this. I lost my father to a fire a year ago, but my memories of him will never die.

Please remember that we only grow stronger through the hardships we are facing. You survived all of your worst days, you will survive these ones too. If you want to race, do so. If not, then don't. I certainly hope we will meet on track again one day. :)