2018-02-04 #2 The Bullring

• ClassDTheBullring.png

Session name:

http://www.virtual-oval.net

Session description:

European NASCAR League. More at http://www.virtual-oval.net! Only for European drivers.

Server farm:

NL-Ams

Num servers:

Session hours:

4 hours

iRating range:

all

# incidents before DQ:

No limit set

License range:

all

Restrict results:

Anybody can view results

Restrict spectators:

Anybody can watch this session

Session admins:

Michael Krafzik, Zsolt Bályi, Thomas Nolden, Alexander Hurst, Daniel Pohl, Frank Schichterich

Start time (local):

4.2.2018, 15:55:00

Start time (gmt):

Sun, 04 Feb 2018 14:55:00 GMT

Track:

The Bullring

Time Of Day:

Night

Fixed Setups:

Yes

Car:

Super Late Model

Max Fuel Fill %:

100%

Weight Penalty:

0 lb

Race Setup:

Qual Setup:

Maximum racers:

Tournament:

no

Practice length:

90 mins (1 hours, 30 mins)

Qualifier length:

2 laps or 5 mins

Race length:

150 laps or 145 mins

Num joker laps:

Starting type:

Rolling start

Num fast repairs:

Full course cautions:

On

Lucky dog:

On

Restart type:

double file lapped at back

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Team Driving:

Not Enabled

WENN`S EINER KANN, DANN DER GLATZENMANN!

GoKart: €35; Sturmhaube: €2; Stev besiegen: Unbezahlbar!
    iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• Racemail has been sent.

iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• @Harm: Sorry, i´ve not checked the forum after the session started. Is the mail in your spam folder? Otherwise you shouldn´t received any mails from the start of the season on, as this was race #2.

@Race: Boar, was bin ich platt. Short Trackin macht einfach übel Laune. Knackige Rennen, enges Racing und trotz "nur" gut 40 Minuten Renndauer merke ich das Rennen in den Knochen. Es gab gerade hier nicht mal eine Sekunde zum Durchschnaufen und ich hab sogar überlegt mir die F-Anzeigen nach links zu legen. Ich konnte die unter grün kein einziges Mal ansehen und bin nur nach Sicht gefahren. Zum Glück hab ich Makros, um die Pitstops vorher per Knopfdruck zu planen. Das hätte ich hier sonst einfach nicht gebacken bekommen. :#

And what a race in the 2nd half. O_O Somehow i could pass Akos in the pits, but i never thought i can pull away. I was pushing the car really to the limit and just hoped the tires will last. But they didn´t :# Finally you could close the gap, as i was behind Heiko. I couldn´t lap Heiko very quickly, but i don´t blame it to anyone. My tires were grilled and i wasn´t able to go any faster. Maybe i should have been a little bit more patient on my tires after the restart, but now it´s to late for that idea. :#

And as i said, i don´t mind that little bump. I was trying to keep you behind, you were goint for the W. It was hard and clean short track racing. And it was fun to fight so hard in the final stage of the race. I even don´t believe it now, that i was able to pull a little bit away from you earlier on. So it´s way more than i expected. Gratz Akos. Great racing and better tire management by you. Well deserved. :)

• ... bin ich froh das es die D class wieder gibt und sehe das genau wie Thomas "Short Trackin macht einfach übel Laune":jump:

Ein paar Teilnehmer mehr je Rennen wären klasse - eine anderer Starttermin könnte dazu beitragen.

Gruß Heiko

• Penalties sent.