2018-09-11 #3 Lucas Oil Raceway

• d_lucasoil.png

Session name:

http://www.virtual-oval.de

Session description:

European NASCAR League. More at http://www.virtual-oval.net! Only for European drivers.

Server farm:

NL-Ams

Num servers:

Session hours:

4 hours

iRating range:

all

# incidents before DQ:

No limit set

License range:

all

Restrict results:

Anybody can view results

Restrict spectators:

Anybody can watch this session

Session admins:

Michael Krafzik, Zsolt Bályi, Thomas Nolden, Alexander Becker, Marius Lederer, Alexander Hurst, Daniel Pohl, Frank Schichterich

Start time (local):

11.9.2018, 18:55:00

Start time (gmt):

Wed, 11 Sep 2018 16:55:00 GMT

Track:

Lucas Oil Raceway - Oval

Time Of Day:

Late Afternoon

Fixed Setups:

Yes

Car Class:

All cars

Car:

Super Late Model

Max Fuel Fill %:

100%

Weight Penalty:

0 lb

Race Setup:

Qual Setup:

Maximum racers:

Tournament:

no

Practice length:

90 mins (1 hours, 30 mins)

Qualifier length:

2 laps or 5 mins

Race length:

125 laps or 145 mins

Num joker laps:

Starting type:

Rolling start

Num fast repairs:

Full course cautions:

On

Lucky dog:

On

Restart type:

double file, lapped cars to the back

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Team Driving:

Not Enabled

WENN`S EINER KANN, DANN DER GLATZENMANN!

GoKart: €35; Sturmhaube: €2; Stev besiegen: Unbezahlbar!
    iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• Gratz Aitor. Well done.

Passing was nearly impossible, so i decided to change just 2 tires. Even with this disadvantage it wasn´t possible to pass me and track position was the right decision. You used the only way to pass: at the restart on the outside. There was just no other way...

And sorry for that sidebump earlier. I saw you getting closer in my mirror and tried to avoid a contact...and hit that wall to bounce back...

Also sorry to Mark. In my replay i can see sparks flying because of a wallhit, but you never touched the wall. Looks strange. I couldn´t slow down before i realized that you apexed with just a tiny bit less speed. I ran to close to you and ran into you. Even we clipped in another a bit...

And it doesn´t matter who will be penalized, i was just a bit to aggressive and to close to you. My bad.

BTW: Der Unfall am Ende war aber mal so richtig unnötig. :)

iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• YEEEEES! my first win on Virtual-Oval! I am SO happy...

I couldn't explain it better than you Thomas Nolden , after 100 laps behind you guys I realized I couldn't get past nobody unless they made a mistake. Fortunately for me, a couple of cautions happened. the first one I missed gears, but the second one I said "I'm gonna fight this to the bitter end". I could pull it off after the entire lap side-by-side.

No problem with the sidebump, in the end I thought "perhaps he got loose or something". maybe I didn't leave you enough room, who knows, this race was so close with the top 5 in 1 second all the time, this things happen.

I love you guys! see you on new smyrna!

PS: F**K I HAVE TO BUY IT

• YEEEEES! my first win on Virtual-Oval! I am SO happy...

grats! well done :)

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Erstes Rennen in der D, erstes Rennen mit dem SLM generell.

Von P4 gestartet zusammen mit Mark, Nolli & Aitor praktisch das ganze Rennen innerhalb einer Sekunde unterwegs gewesen. Nach Fehlern aller 3 auch mal in Führung gegangen, durch die Pitstopps (bzw. nicht gemachten Pitstopp in der letzten Caution) am letzten Restart noch von Michael überholt worden. Mit etwas Glück hätt auch der Sieg rausgeschaut, Speed war auf alle Fälle da um übers ganze Rennen in der Spitzengruppe mitzufahren. War auf alle Fälle super spaßig, freue mich schon auf die nächsten Rennen mit dem Super Late Model.

Grats Aitor! :)

• Penalty mail sent

• @Thomas

I think it was a good and hard stockcar race. I think it was race incident and I don't insist on punishment. I think the penalty system is too rigorous, don't accept the hard race movement and the old-school nascar style drive. ;)