2019-03-10 #6 ISM Raceway

• Bad race for me, after qualifying 7. I could not avoid incidents of other riders, and I suffered a lot of damage.

I'm sorry for the incident, I think it was #22. You lowered the line a bit on the first corner and I could not avoid you. :(

This was because you tried a divebomb!

And please do not try at every start to open a 3-wide. In 200laps it makes just no sense to drive so hard in the first laps.

• Marc. Es wäre schön, wenn du mal in dich gehst.

So nett formuliert gibt es das von mir nur heute.

• This was because you tried a divebomb!

And please do not try at every start to open a 3-wide. In 200laps it makes just no sense to drive so hard in the first laps.

Diveboom? Im on inside, and the other car went down.

Dont sleep at restart. Also, never force the situation, because it released the throtle before the others at the first turn.

• Of course, but not from you. Thanks for give me a motivation for the next race

Sure not from me. I only drive since 2002 in this league. ? And everyone knows that I haven't knowledge at NASCAR. ??

I have just one last thing for you! Try reading the rules of our league. Maybe your understand after reading what I mean. ??

Have e great week

• Sure not from me. I only drive since 2002 in this league. ? And everyone knows that I haven't knowledge at NASCAR. ??

I have just one last thing for you! Try reading the rules of our league. Maybe your understand after reading what I mean. ??

Have e great week

I found the rule you talking about: "Dont overtake to Daniel Adam, or he will be angry"

• Zitat

If you began in 2002.... How old are you?

Whats your Point #1?

If you divebomb into Turn 1 after a Restart woth 4 to go, i am maybe, fine with it. But there was just nothing to gain at this point in the race.

Most of you "new Guys" seem not to understand, NASCAR is an Endurance Series. You are driving the first 90% of the Race with each other, not against. Try to understand and use the Term give and take. Otherwise you will get trouble passing other Guys clean on the Track.

I saw you racing pretty hard, not only in Phoenix. As i said, i am fine with it with 5 to go, but not at this Point in the Race. You are not only ruining your Race (by losing Points) but also #22.

• As I said, i didnt do a divebomb. I won the inside, and stay on inside. In other moments of race, other guys win my inside, and I let some space.

Thanks for saw my races :)

Points is not relevant. This champ is for Kevin, Marc or Gabriel. The rest of grid, only can do is have fun

• Its the !sound! if you say only the 3 drivers drive for the championship and !the rest behind is for fun!.

I know ur mother language is spanish and my is german, and together we talk english.

Is sometimes difficult to talk in english what we really want to say.

I know you are a really good respectful driver, but in this moment, at this massage - critical.

All good.:top:

• Its the !sound! if you say only the 3 drivers drive for the championship and !the rest behind is for fun!.

I know ur mother language is spanish and my is german, and together we talk english.

Is sometimes difficult to talk in english what we really want to say.

I know you are a really good respectful driver, but in this moment, at this massage - critical.

All good.:top:

Ouch!!. Ok Alexander. Is not my intentiont underestimate the rest of the grid.

My english is very bad. Like you can see.

This 3 guys, for me, are the favorites. Its only my opinion. Im sure you have another.

• Könnt ihr mal aufhören weiter Benzin ins ab glimmenden Feuer zu gießen?

Ich bin hier bemüht eine Brücke zu bauen und dann kommst du mit deiner "ironischen" unlustigen Art hier um die Ecke.

Es Reicht jetzt hier.

Habt ihr alle euren Verstand verloren?

So langsam habe ich keine Lust mehr meine freie Zeit in diesem Kindergarten zu vergeuden.

Dann könnt ihr den scheiß alleine machen.

• Immer mit der Ruhe! ???

Ich musste sehr schmunzeln über Alex B. posting. ??