Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

• Wenns im Fight passiert, oder man in nen Unfall rein rauscht, dann isses Pech.
    Aber wenn so n fucking Noob die Regeln nicht kennt, und einem ne BF dadurch verpasst, dann kotz ich im Strahl. Danke für -4Laps du A****.

Und dank der Reifenstrategie, sind die Wave Arrounds Geschichte und man dümpelt immer hinterher.

Am Ende mit der NoMercy Strategie einfach nur noch auf Fun fahren. Und der Heini mit der Nummer #xxx steht nun auf meiner Liste.

• Today has been a shame I hope the track judges sanction harshly bent without facilitating anything fighting and causing accidents with 4 laps lost I am very angry for this I look forward to the sanctions I have also disrespected how I was lacking with that action and I keep what I say fucking idiot lapped car, what are you doing? I have been fighting for the 2 position for the 3 and coming back after blows and being 7 does that happen to me? I hope the sanctions have been said and I consider myself because of those fucking idiots who hit you at all costs, they put the car in danger and do not think with their heads

• Yves,

Ich glaub mal dass du mich damit meinst falls ja, möchte ich ersten sagen sorry dass die situation passiert ist.

Ich habe mir dass Replay angeschaut und muss sagen dass ich nirgends hin gehen konnte, wäre ich auf dem gas geblieben wäre ich in die wand gefahren und hätte was größeres draus gemacht. Deshalb bin ich nicht direkt aufs gas gegangen wie mann es gern hätte.

Ich entschuldige mich trotzdem noch mal da für aber vom Replay her gesehen hätte ich gar nichts machen können

• Intense race with ups and downs.

I started from pole and could drive away from the other, until the first yellow. Two cars came together, slid up the track and hit me. I had some damage. As my crew was repairing the car, I wanted to fire up the engine by pressing on the gas pedal. The car started rolling, so I had to come back again. In all panic, I didn't realize we were in 1 to go already. I managed to get back on the track, 3 seconds in front of the leaders. My pace was good, as I drove away from them.

From that moment on it was a recovery drive and trying to fix my car.

In the second half of the race, I was back in the lead group. With 10 laps to go, there was another caution. I decided to roll the dice and go for 2 tires. This gave me the virtual lead. There was one car who didn't pit, so my strategy was to pass him and hope he could slow down the others.

My strategy worked out, but then there was another caution with a couple of laps to go. That triggered the G-W-C and I was a sitting duck for Kelvin, as he had 4 fresh tires. Fortunately I could hold Sven behind me and take P2.

An apology to Wolf-Dietrich for sliding up at some point in the race. The contact was very minor (no 0x), but I saw he lost some time. Later in the race, it was the other way around. So I'd say we are even.:D

• Yves,

Ich glaub mal dass du mich damit meinst falls ja, möchte ich ersten sagen sorry dass die situation passiert ist.

Nein, du nicht. Alles gut.

Das war bei nem Restart, weil die Nase sich nicht sortiert hat.

Alles andere, was im Rennen während Fights passiert, passiert, shit happens. Ich war heute auch nicht unfehlbar. Das tut mir genauso leid.

Aber wenn man quasi keine Chance mehr wegen ner Restart-BF hat, dann macht mich das sauer.

• It was the kind of entertainment i expected. Nice race - i didnt understand how i became 2nd after one yellow. because of that suprise i forgot to change the gear from 3rd to 2nd at the restart. two times i touched the wall and the car got loose - sorry to number #118 and #105 - there were two contacts but i hope nothing happened.

I decided to roll the dice and go for 2 tires. This gave me the virtual lead. There was one car who didn't pit, so my strategy was to pass him and hope he could slow down the others.

i think that was me. my mistake - i counted the sets of tire wrong. but in total i am happy with that 5th place - in that circumstances with old tires at the last restart that was the maximum. the accident in the last turn of someone helped a little bit.

• Das war er nun, der Ligaauftakt in der B, was soll ich sagen, es war alles enthalten was man von einem Rennen erwarten kann, damit sind die positiven Punkte auch schon abgehakt.

Bis Runde 160 lief alles super, ich war sogar zwischenzeitlich über 1lap down, zum lucky dog hin zur P5 gefahren...

Dann wurde ich leider unsanft, wenn auch nur leicht, am Heck geküsst, Dreher war die Folge...Dann Lap 179 der nächste unsanfte, diesmal jedoch deutlich härtere Einschlag in mein Heck, ich "musste" den Tow Car rufen und hatte somit 2 minuten Zeit zu fluchen und zu überlegen ob Towtruck wirklich ne gute Wahl war. Beide Vorfälle möchte ich hier nicht weiter breit treten, dafür gibt es objektive Rennleiter.

Mein Rennen war dadurch natürlich gelaufen und ich musste mich fast als letzter einreihen,

Ab jetzt merkte man auch einen gestiegenen Aggressivitätspegel im Feld, die mich auch zu einigen Fehlern in die Mauer drängten, mit mehr Erfahrung hätte ich das vermeiden können, hatte jedoch Glück das kein gelb resultierte. Warum man jedoch auf BRISTOL! 3 wide aufmachen möchte ohne jegliche Not entzieht sich meiner Kenntnis. kam am Ende dennoch auf P16...Schadensbegrenzung.

Was bleibt ist jedoch ein beunruhigendes Gefühl über die Serie, denn wie man auch hier im Forum merkt, ist der Ton teilweise genauso aggressiv wie man im Rennen mit Messer zwischen den Zähnen fährt um doch noch 1Punkt mehr zu bekommen. Das hatte heute echt open Niveau und da sollte sich jeder mal (auch ich) an die eigene Nase fassen...
    schönen Abend

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Ah dass kann ich dann verstehen so was ist sehr mist. Da bin ich dann auch noch mal erleichtert

Ich entschuldige mich dennoch noch mal wegen der situation und an, Bristol ist ne strecke wo ich immer noch nicht ganz heraus gefunden wie man für ne längere zeit die schnell und sicher fahren kann. Da muss ich bis zum nächsten mal mehr Practice runden durch führen

• Ah dass kann ich dann verstehen so was ist sehr mist. Da bin ich dann auch noch mal erleichtert

Ich entschuldige mich dennoch noch mal wegen der situation und an, Bristol ist ne strecke wo ich immer noch nicht ganz heraus gefunden wie man für ne längere zeit die schnell und sicher fahren kann. Da muss ich bis zum nächsten mal mehr Practice runden durch führen

den Üffes zu zitieren wenn du ihn 3 Posts später antwortest wäre der einfachen Kommunikation dienlich :D

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Für mich hat das Rennen gut begonnen. Von P3 Gestartet und gleich auf 2 vor. Bei der ersten Coution bin ich dem Vordermann so aufgefahren. das mir der Meetball angezeigt wurde. So schleppte ich mich in die Box wo es mir zum Glück "nur" 2 Minuten Repair anzeigte:schwitz:. Da lies ich zunächst eine gröbere Reparatur durchführen und ging so 1 Lap down. In den darauf folgenden Yellows ging ich immer an die box zum weiter Reparieren. zur Rennhälfte hatte ich es dan geschafft und währenddessen sogar über den Lucky Dog wieder in der Leadlap. Dann folgte eine aufholjagt die auch Glück beinhaltete:wheel:. Einmal als der Leder nah hinter mir war, kam Gelb raus. Und ein anderes mal konnte ich, wegen eines Fahr Fehlers des Fahrers 3 autos vor mir, auf der Innenbahn vorbei ziehen. in der Schlussphase bei den letzten 2 Yellows, ging es deutlich härter zur sache. hinter mir wollten einige unbedingt via Aprem ein 3Wide aufmachen, was sicher zum Crash geführt hätte. zum Glück aller wurde da immer zurück gesteckt. Am Ende war ich wieder da wo ich das Rennen begonnen habe, auf Platz 3. Der Adrenalinspiegel war ganz schön hoch nach diesem für mich turbulenten Rennen. Gutes racing der Fahrer um mich rum. Und danke an all die Fahrer die im Rundenrückstand waren und in den letzten 50 Runden immer Platz gemacht haben damit wir vorne fair kämpfen konnten.:klatsch:

• It was the first race for me in this leaque. Quitte eventful I must stay. Started at P2 and got passed by Sven. In the first stint I didn't manage to pass him. The first yellow came out when two cars collided in front of me. I picked up some damage. Then at the second restart I got the lucky dog, but it was a mess at the start resulting in a b/f for passing under yellow (I could not see where to go, as I could not take my position because of the cars in front of me). It was a bit difficult for me as I was a bit quicker than some guys on the lead lap. I tried to manage it at my best ability, but got involved in a yellow unfortunately and an unnecessary three wide at the end of the race. Looking forward to Talledega though!

• With the talk about aggressive driving and frustrations on the forum, we do have finally more forum activity in the Class B topic. :D

I think it's also part of racing on Bristol. The margins for error are much smaller here than on a 'regular' oval.

• It was the first race for me in this leaque. Quitte eventful I must stay. Started at P2 and got passed by Sven. In the first stint I didn't manage to pass him. The first yellow came out when two cars collided in front of me. I picked up some damage. Then at the second restart I got the lucky dog, but it was a mess at the start resulting in a b/f for passing under yellow (I could not see where to go, as I could not take my position because of the cars in front of me). It was a bit difficult for me as I was a bit quicker than some guys on the lead lap. I tried to manage it at my best ability, but got involved in a yellow unfortunately and an unnecessary three wide at the end of the race. Looking forward to Talledega though!

7 laps lost, my friend 3 strokes and with the last one you kill me and all this at less than 14 laps trying to overtake wolf who had 1 lap lost you are spectacular not do you facilitate overtaking that you did not fight with anyone or apologize not read the races, you have done phenomenal.

I am not going to enter into polemics, the commissioners are for it, I was angry enough yesterday but next time if there is the next one, you act with a little sense of sanity and respect for others ..... the 3 way is caused by you, the accident is caused by you for you and your cravings for I don't know that with 7 lost laps Anyway I'll report and wait for sanctions because it hasn't been me, you've just been putting more than one in danger and I still don't understand what did you want, The fault of the 3 way I go for my line you lose the car because you hit wolf and you blame the 3 way you have them very big the blocking you do on lap 235 with your 7 laps lost, who do you blame? I no longer waste time with you nor will you have my respect

• Miguel, I did not save the replay so I cannot review it again. If it is my fault, than my sincere apologies.

Edit: another driver send me the replay. It was my fault that I touched Wolf slightly so sorry for that. Than I bounced a bit to the left where you were driving at that moment. Than we collided. I'm sorry for that.

• Miquel, I did not save the replay so I cannot review it again. If it is my fault, than my sincere apologies.

Thanks, I needed it, I'm not in my best moments of health, they operate on me on Wednesday day 30, but nothing strange happens or so I think, and I sorry writing my anger, this never happened to me, I'm one of those who let it pass if you are faster than me and I usually take it easy The races and if I can fight in final laps, that's why my frustration at having DNF, I don't know when I'll come back, but if I can i drive Sunday day 4 I will do it I'll still be with my head sewn since I love the virtual one that's why I run all categories, my respects.