Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

• X( Tja habs mal schön selbst verkackt das Rennen. :boring: Damit zugleich wohl auch eine Top 10 Gesamtplazierung in der Meisterschaft.

YF #2 geht auf meine Kappe. :dash: Bin schön mit frischen Reifen beim Outside überholen loose geworden. :blackeye:

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tino Reschke ()

• nene Tino, YF#2 ist meine, ich hab durch ein sehr unvorsichtiges Manöver Jesus (als Lapper) abgeschossen, absolut unnötig. Really sorry Jesus.

in YF#1 hatte ich ebefalls einen riesen Moment als plötzlich kurz vor restart meine connection für ca 10sek weg war...konnte zwar gerade noch so aufschliessen jedoch der Fahrer hinter mir leider nicht mehr ganz. Sehr unglücklich und Herz klopfte wie sau.

sorry für beide situationen, falls es wem das Rennen zerstörte.

Die nächsten Rennen werde ich wohl extrem auf safety rate fahren.

Abgesehen davon war ich heute wirklich gut und sicher unterwegs, P11 war drin. P14 am ende trotzdem dankbar angenommen.

war ein schönes grünes Rennen!

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Grats Borja! Nice call to not pit early!

I thought I might have had a chance if the lappers would not have blocked / fighted that hard.

Nearly got turned by the #30 car.

Getting back into the leadlap was also a desaster...

Just about when the green flag came we were at the back of the pack in turn 4.

Well...

In the end I guess it was my own call to pit early and that is where I lost the race or at least P2.

• It went better than expected for me. Phoenix was never my favorite track.

P3, with only one spot behind Kelvin is good for my championship hopes. Though, I need to improve my (long run) pace to really challenge Kelvin in the final two races.

I was thinking about stopping early. After I noticed nobody went with Björn to stop early, I also decided to go for a one stop strategy.

Looking forward to the final two races of the season!

• Wasn't my race yesterday. Burned my tires to quick in the first long green run.

At the 2nd caution I got a b/f because Steve stopped at the apron due to connection issues. Next time you should disconnect or tow? Now a lot of drivers get a b/f because of that.

• nene Tino, YF#2 ist meine, ...

Vielleicht geht auch #3 auf meine Kappe. Müsste durch meinen UF eigentlich eine ausgelöst haben.

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

• Wasn't my race yesterday. Burned my tires to quick in the first long green run.

At the 2nd caution I got a b/f because Steve stopped at the apron due to connection issues. Next time you should disconnect or tow? Now a lot of drivers get a b/f because of that.

Sry man, but it makes no difference if I tow or disconnect, cause connection issue means exactly this... Nothing what I do offline makes a difference for you. I am really sry for you anyway.

• S. Aladisch

It is possible that the server did still receive data from your end despite you not receiving any data from the server. Happens to me from time to time.

I think your car was still visible on the stream.

On the Q bar in the FPS box:

- - Quality (Q)

- - - Graphically, the left-side meter measures the incoming network packet loss to the Simulation from the race server, and the right-side meter measures the incoming packet loss on the race server from your Simulation. Both meters measure only your connection to the race server, not your own, nor our race server’s overall internet connection packet loss. An empty meter is 0% packet loss, and a full meter is 50% packet loss.

The box always shows up automatically if something is wrong. If you want to have it displayed at all times, you can enable the meters in the app.ini or in the options.

I don't know about other routers, but my FritzBox has the option to change some connection parameters (in the advanced settings).

4245913_620x310_r.jpg

• Sry man, but it makes no difference if I tow or disconnect, cause connection issue means exactly this... Nothing what I do offline makes a difference for you. I am really sry for you anyway.

Towing doesn't fix your connection issues, but others got a black flag because you stopped on track. If you towed, iRacing sees you as being in the pits and the others could catch the line without a penalty.

• Towing doesn't fix your connection issues, but others got a black flag because you stopped on track. If you towed, iRacing sees you as being in the pits and the others could catch the line without a penalty.

yeah thank, hadn't know this...will think of it next time..hope there will be no next time...
    btw: my disconnect was so short, i had not even managed to brake to zero and tow...cause i was online before again.
    like i said, really sry for all who got a BF

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von S. Aladisch () aus folgendem Grund: TOW