• Let's go!

Out of curiosity, what will be the 'unknown' track for the B and C series? Is that a track that's not yet in the database?

No, we wait for the iRacing Schedule S21-2 to fill this spots with a track which will be raced in the service around this time.

Reason because the tracks off the reallife schedule don't fit our schedule.

WENN`S EINER KANN, DANN DER GLATZENMANN!

GoKart: €35; Sturmhaube: €2; Stev besiegen: Unbezahlbar!
    iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• hola amigos // hello my friends

I still have 11 radiotherapy sessions left but I am very strong, not as weak as at the beginning of the treatment, so I have decided that I can no longer spend time without running with you hahaha, right now I have no taste of any food and I drop the hair but as I said I am very strong doing sports and leading a healthier life than before, my completion of treatment coincides with the first race of class A and I am very happy with the evolution and time will tell if another treatment will have to be started or I'm healthy and I beat the bug, as always it will be a pleasure to meet on the track with all of you, greetings and happy new year.

I still have 11 radiotherapy sessions left but I am very strong, not as weak as at the beginning of the treatment, so I have decided that I can no longer spend time without running with you hahaha, right now I have no taste of any food and I drop the hair but as I said I am very strong doing sports and leading a healthier life than before, my completion of treatment coincides with the first race of class A and I am very happy with the evolution and time will tell if another treatment will have to be started or I'm healthy and I beat the bug, as always it will be a pleasure to meet on the track with all of you, greetings and happy new year.

Positive news Miguel :wheel:

I still have 11 radiotherapy sessions left but I am very strong, not as weak as at the beginning of the treatment, so I have decided that I can no longer spend time without running with you hahaha, right now I have no taste of any food and I drop the hair but as I said I am very strong doing sports and leading a healthier life than before, my completion of treatment coincides with the first race of class A and I am very happy with the evolution and time will tell if another treatment will have to be started or I'm healthy and I beat the bug, as always it will be a pleasure to meet on the track with all of you, greetings and happy new year

Espero que sea mejor y buenas carreras Gute Besserung und gute Rennen :yeah:

We are waiting for you on the Race. :top:

Wish you and your familie all the best. :*:knuddel:

Hello, I do not know you, but wish you all the best and a speedy recovery! Cool thing that you are at the start. :top:

• Achtung! Nach der Aufteilung ist für die Pro-Fahrer im Fahrerprofil wieder eine Serienanmeldung möglich. Nicht erneut anmelden! Wer sich nochmal anmeldet, den nehmen wir dann wirklich raus aus der Pro.

Attention! After dividing the series, registration is open again for the Pro-driver's in the driver's profile. Do not register again! If you register again, we will really take you out of the Pro.

• Die Fahrerfelder wurden aufgeteilt. Für Fragen und Fehlermeldungen nutzt bitte diesen Thread.

Eine Liste mit der Aufteilung befindet sich im Eingangs-Thread.

Es wurden wieder eine Menge Startnummern frei. Du hast noch keine Startnummer oder möchtest deine Nummern wechseln? Dann nutze bitte die Ticketfunktion zum Nummernwechsel.

------------------

The driver grids have been divided. Please use this thread for questions and error messages. The dividing list you can find in the start thread.

A lot of starting numbers became available again. If you don't have a start number yet or would like to change your number, please use the ticket function to change numbers.