Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

• Destroyed myself a safe Top10 finish. Spun on the entry of the first green stops. No damage, did not damaged anyone else. Came back to the front, pitted as the first placed car and again spun entering the pits and damaged another car (24?). Sorry mate! To make this a fully wasted evening I came up to high on the BS and touched another car before I spun out into the infield. I decided to retire as I did not want to destroy another ones race.

Racing, especially with Jonathon, was fun though.

See you in Kentucky.

• Ich weiß nicht wo ich anfangen soll.

Die erste Caution nur im Replay gesehen, was soll man sagen, ist man ja iwie aus der letzten Saison schon gewohnt. Zweite Caution dann drin gewesen aber Schwein gehabt und ich konnte im Draft bleiben. Habs mir im Replay nochmal angeschaut und auch da, es ist wirklich unglaublich dass sowas immer und immer wieder passiert und keine Besserung in Sicht ist.

Dann im Draft mitgefahren bis der Fahrer vor mir dachte dass es ne saugute idee ist vor T1 auf den Apron zu fahren und dann in die Wand zu knallen um dann wieder quer über die Strecke runterzufahren. Hat mir den Draft gekostet, ihm erstaunlicherweise nicht also ist er mir auf der Backstraight 30 Runden später nochmal so dermaßen draufgeknallt dass ich keine Ahnung hab wie ich die Karre da gefangen hab.

Die dritte Caution hab ich dann live miterlebt und auch das war halt komplett vermeidbar. Wenn das im nächsten Lauf so weiter geht fahr ich im Service weiter, das macht so keinen Spaß.

• Hi guys, i'm agree with you.

The race was over too soon for almost everybody. But i managed to survive until the end.

All the race lapping cars was nightmare, they did not choose a predictable line, changing in the last moment or mantaining a TWO WIDE!!

And the last lap deserves a mention itself... car #21 (Jonathon Bell) Trying to block both lines changing 3 times his position in the back straight, of course ended with an unnecesary wreck. This ended my race.

I don't understand what some drivers think about fair racing...

Jonathon, if you read this, it is the last race i will help you in a Super Speedway, all the race pushing you in the head and pitting with you and my reward is a block and a wreck.

• Ein Rennen mit viel Entspannung in der ersten Hälfte und mit viel Puls in der zweiten.

Startplatz 3 hinter Carl und Doug, und aus der Erfahrung vom C-Rennen wusste ich, dass beide aus der Box starten werden. Also tat ich dies auch und es war die richtige Entscheidung. Wir bildeten einen 3-Car-Draft und wechselten uns gut ab.

Zusammen gepittet und immer geguckt, dass wir zusammen blieben. Hat sich bis zum Ende ausgezahlt.

Einen von beiden haben ich beim Splash-Pitstop am Heck erwischt, was mich Motorleistung gekostet hat und damit ein Angriff auf die Top5 passé war.

Aber dann gabs ja den Crash vorm letzten Turn, zu dem Zeitpunkt auf P5. Ich wäre fast vorbei gekommen, aber ich hätte runter aufm Apron fahren müssen. Egal. Trotzdem noch P5 gesavt.

@Lapper (nicht alle)

Das war heute wieder haarsträubend. Hector hat das schon gut zusammen gefasst. Schlimmt gehts kaum.

Riesendank an Front Row Racing für die tolle Zusammenarbeit. Hat viel Spaß gemacht. :top:

• lap 1 - 199 great fun - some interesting attitudes from lap down cars but hey being my third VO superspeedway race , I expected no less

lap 200 .... sorry to all who got caught up in that interesting decision making ..... especially Hector, Yves and of course Doug plus anyone else who got caught up.

and 3 tickets to the VO clash 2022...whoop whoop - 3 races 3 poles! must be those slippery hazy sign paint jobs!

• hallo erst einmal ich weis gar nciht was ich sagen soll die erste gelb geht klar auf meine mütze und bin masslos entäuscht von meine fehler dann auto grade gehämmer und wieder nach 8 minuten rep wieder raus eine runde gefahren und ich sehe wie das fehlt angeflogen kommt allso ich sofor hoch an die wand in t1 knall mir volles pfund die 31 ins heckt bin mir nicht sicher ob meine schuld wahr oder nicht dann nehme ich halt die zweite gelb auch noch auf meine schultern auto schrott rennen schrott und kurz vor ende des rennen motorschaden ich frag mich echt seit gestern was mache ich falsch und für alle die sorry für den mist was mir passiert ist

• Mal ne wertfreie Frage an die Rennleiter:

Wie wertet ihr die Abstandsregel beim Start/Restart aus?

Ich hab da so ne simple Vermutung: Man macht beim Moment von "Grün" n Standbild und guckt, wer nicht alles innerhalb der vorgeschriebenen Regel, resp. Abstand, ist. Ich glaube nicht, dass ihr euch anschaut, wie der Abstand zustande kommt.

Ich bitte euch, nicht stur den Moment des Grüns anzuschauen, sonst ist jeder mit nem SP verdammt, der jede Sekunde in der Box ausreizt.

Die Strafen von diesem Rennen sehen leider so aus, als ob da einfach pauschal geurteilt wurde. Wenn ich falsch liege, dann sorry, aber es sieht halt seltsam in Sachen Auswertung aus.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yves () aus folgendem Grund: Rechtschreibung

• I would like to point out a similar situation occurred on lap 143 of the Pro race (pictured below) where a good number of cars were still trying to re-join the back of the pack with gaps larger than quite a few of the ones punished in the non-pro race when it went green however no penalties were issued. There were also 2 cars with a gap larger than 2 car length on the initial race start, again these were not punished. I am sure nothing sinister is happening, just a lack of communication as to how the rules are to be enforced. I have no issue either way with the rule as long as it is in the same way across both races as under the current rules we are all competing directly against each other for a place in the Pro league.

• We have different race officials for both series so naturally there will be some differences between the ruling for these series.

Daniel and I will not watch for mistakes/misbehaviours at starts and restarts as long as we do not get protests from the drivers of the Pro Series or the result of the misbehaviours are in crashes/disadvantages for other drivers.

• We have different race officials for both series so naturally there will be some differences between the ruling for these series.

Daniel and I will not watch for mistakes / misbehaviors at starts and restarts as long as we do not get protests from the drivers of the Pro Series or the result of the misbehaviors are in crashes / disadvantages for other drivers.

That's fair enough and a better way of doing it IMO however both leagues are competing directly for the same spots in the higher league based on these not insignificant differences.

The same set of rules needs to be applied equally to both divisions within the same series. For the lower league to be governed in a different way, which has already resulted from your admission in a higher penalty count and therefore FPI come end of season is not in the spirit of fair play.

Automatically giving penalty points vs. only if protested and requiring a protest application only for incidents that have had a negative affect on another drivers race is significant difference.

Please discus this with the rest of the admin team how to evaluate the restarts in a similar and consistent manner. Fairplay is promoted as the foundation of this league. The current situation, however unintentional, is not fair for those looking for promotion.

• You don’t know if somebody was protesting your starts. Right?

And the stewards has the rights to judge situations they found during watching the replay.

And this judgment of your starts is not negative way. Just think of it and make it next race better.

And like in the past. If someone is unhappy with a penalty you can submit a ticket. Here talking about it, don’t help anybody.