Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

• This is a legitimate divebomb:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The one today in the race was not...

• wieder macht mir die late caution alles kaputt... wie das nervt!

schön auf flag-to-flag spekuliert und die green stopps so gelegt, dass ich immer die neueren reifen hatte. sah nach p4 aus... dann kam die erste caution. direkt üble fights und auf p8 zurückgefallen... dann die green white checkered... ich inside und sehe wie #81-ian loose wird. ich reagiere und verliere selber die karre. von p6 auf p20. zum kotzen!

edit: danke dem feld fürs reagieren. ich hatte alle hände voll zu tun die karre zu fangen....

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• wieder macht mir die late caution alles kaputt... wie das nervt!

schön auf flag-to-flag spekuliert und die green stopps so gelegt, dass ich immer die neueren reifen hatte. sah nach p4 aus... dann kam die erste caution. direkt üble fights und auf p8 zurückgefallen... dann die green white checkered... ich inside und sehe wie #81-ian loose wird. ich reagiere und verliere selber die karre. von p6 auf p20. zum kotzen!

edit: danke dem feld fürs reagieren. ich hatte alle hände voll zu tun die karre zu fangen....

If the race was green, the P4 is yours

• If the race was green, the P4 is yours

but it didnt... i hoped for it... the green race from wednesday was a good indication for betting on that...

VR DOM RotY '06

• A disappointing result considering. I drove the last restart badly. Overdrove the middle of 1-2 so I couldn't block Maik run. The got loose twice and nearly killed some people. Well done to Maik Steinicke and David S Zapata for reacting so well.

It would have been interesting to see if Jeroen could have taken the lead at the end of the third stint. I drove too hard in the second stint and ruined my tyres, but in the third stint I held back and saved a bit. Plan was to wait until Jeroen was 0.5 and then use the air to my advantage. Unfortunatley never got to see what would have happened.

Good win Maik.

• It was a fun race. Maybe I could have challenged Ian for the win if it stayed green, but we'll never know.... BTW Ian, my RF was 1% worse than yours, my RR 2% better.

But after the dismal last 3 races I should be really happy with 2nd. I tried to get a run on the high line the last lap, but overdrove t1 and had to get completely out of the throttle which ruined my momentum...

And I really hope iracing will fix the multigroove racing, because the dirty air is really bad and with only 1 line you can be fast on its incredibly hard to pass....

• Ich hatte wieder massiv mühe mit den Reifen. Keine Ahnung was ich auf der Strecke falsch mache.

P11 war möglich, am Ende nur P21 weil der Hintermann meinte nicht lupfen zu müssen. sehr schade.

Having watched some of your stream, I think you just need to roll the center a bit more, then ease back into the throttle more progressively> On this tire model over driving the middle/exit seems to hurt the most.

Also, what is this 'cheese' you speak of :clown:

• Having watched some of your stream, I think you just need to roll the center a bit more, then ease back into the throttle more progressively> On this tire model over driving the middle/exit seems to hurt the most.

Also, what is this 'cheese' you speak of :clown:

thanks alot Ian.;) yeah, i think i'm going a little bit too fast into the Turns and going to quickly back on the gas.:hmm:

if you dont know what i mean with "cheesing", so you have done a very fast qualy lap! :top:

• Wer wissen will, wie man sich seine Reifen verheizt sollte sich dringend dieses VOD von mir anschauen. :boring::D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• On this tire model over driving the middle/exit seems to hurt the most.

thats what i am thinking the last couple of month. some years ago you killed the tire with the entry. now the entry doesnt matter and you kill it on the exit.

i think in homestead you can have the best example for overdriving the exit. when the car wants to push to the wall on the exit you can really feel the difference of getting slowed down instead of staying low the entire exit and run with momentum on the lower-middle lane.

VR DOM RotY '06

• thats what i am thinking the last couple of month. some years ago you killed the tire with the entry. now the entry doesnt matter and you kill it on the exit.

i think in homestead you can have the best example for overdriving the exit. when the car wants to push to the wall on the exit you can really feel the difference of getting slowed down instead of staying low the entire exit and run with momentum on the lower-middle lane.

Ja das Gefühl hatte ich auch das es da angenehmer gleichmässiger lief und ich fühlte mich wohl und konnte dann immer einige wieder einholen. ICh habe dann versucht mich von den anderen nix aufzwingen zu lassen oder etwas zu kopieren durch nachfahren.

Trotz Wohlgefühl trotzdem hinten angekommen grrrr

• Wer wissen will, wie man sich seine Reifen verheizt sollte sich dringend dieses VOD von mir anschauen. :boring::D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

What a scolding for Mark kiss XD

• hats what i am thinking the last couple of month. some years ago you killed the tire with the entry. now the entry doesnt matter and you kill it on the exit.

Das scheint genau mein Problem zu sein. Beim Entry geh ich eher früh und locker vom Gas, während andere richtig reindonnern . Da schau ich in den Rückspiegel und bete dass es nicht knallt.