2021-06-02 Class C #10 Charlotte Motor Speedway

• c_charlotte_5.png

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.de
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Charlotte Motor Speedway
    Configuration: Oval - 2018
    Time Of Day: 2021-05-29 19:00 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR Gander Outdoors Toyota Tundra
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 4
    Car: NASCAR Gander Outdoors Chevrolet Silverado
    Car: NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F150
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 43
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 134 laps OR 150 minutes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over
  • thank you everyone at virtual oval for this amazing championship. All the fellow drivers, specialy the regulars, always fair and respectful.

congrats Marvin, Szymon and Marcus, fantastic performance!

See you all next season!

• I second that! Was a pleasure driving here again. Congrats to all the winners, I'm happy with my 5th place overall in the end.

Wish you all a nice "vacation" from here, se you all hopefully soon again in 21-2!

Frederico Stocker

Mirai United VRT

2022 & 2023 Coke600 Winner

• Didn't really have the long run speed to fight with Marvin and Brian on the same strategy, so I knew I had to pit a bit earlier and get in front. After the last stop I really really babied the tires and still Marvin caught up with me no problem. So I pulled what the English would call ''cheeky'', a half block to prevent Marvin from making the pass in the grass. Not proud of it but it got the job done :wheel:

Onto a little break, can't wait to finally be back in the pro series next season! :jump: :jump: :jump:

• Didn't really have the long run speed to fight with Marvin and Brian on the same strategy, so I knew I had to pit a bit earlier and get in front. After the last stop I really really babied the tires and still Marvin caught up with me no problem.

I think that probably was a mistake by me. If I had saved more instead of quickly catching up, I would have had more left at the end to make the pass. Anyway, I obviously had to limit the risk I took since I knew finishing second would be enough for the championship with Marcus needing to finish in the spot behind me to take it.

• Grats Marvin A. für den Titel, war ja ein ziemlicher "Nailbiter" bis zum Ende ;)

Ergebnis ist offiziell, somit ist die Saison Class C 2021-1 auch offiziell beendet! Würde mich freuen euch zur Saison 2021-2 wieder begrüßen zu dürfen, bis dahin eine schöne Sommerpause! :)

Result is official, and with that the season Class C 2021-1 is also officially over! I would be happy to welcome you again for the season 2021-2, until then have a nice summer break! :)

• Danke euch!

Zu Saisonbeginn hatte ich es gar nicht auf die Meisterschaft abgesehen, sondern fuhr nur zum Spaß mit. Dass ich eine realistische Chance auf die Meisterschaft haben würde, realisierte ich erst vor Darlington. Ich sah aber auch, dass ich ohne Patzer von Marcus und Szymon wohl entweder Darlington oder Charlotte gewinnen müsste. Das konnte ich dann zum Glück direkt in Darlington erledigen, was gegenüber Charlotte auch meine stärkere Strecke ist.

In Charlotte wusste ich dann, dass ich einen Platz vor Szymon und zwei vor Marcus ins Ziel kommen muss. Ich behielt also das ganze Rennen über die Platzierungen im Auge und hoffte insbesondere, dass Brian hinter mir, aber vor Marcus bleibt :D Am Ende waren dann noch ein paar mehr dazwischen und ich wollte zwar durchaus das Rennen gewinnen, aber nachdem Nigel sich verteidigte und ich auch nicht mehr den gewaltigen Reifenvorteil hatte, fuhr ich es dann lieber auf Platz zwei ins Ziel als einen Unfall und damit die Meisterschaft zu riskieren.