2021-07-28 Class B #1 Nashville Superspeedway

• Am Anfang des Rennens absolut nicht klargekommen und hinterher gefahren. Als dann nach den 1. Stops im TS die Reifenwerte durchgegeben wurden gemerkt, das ich viel zu verhalten fahre. Danach ging es dann auch. Durch meine Strategie zwischenzeitlich dann Top 5 unterwegs gewesen, wobei Top 10 realistisch war, was sich dann leider durch die späten Cautions nicht ergeben hat. Dafür das ich das Auto seit 5 Jahren nicht mehr gefahren bin aber trotzdem ok.

• My race ended in Lap 34. The car ahead of me got into the wall exit turn 4, I had to brake to avoid the wreck and got rear ended by Florian.

The result was 1:45 minutes repair.

Well, I managed to get the repair done but the speed was missing on the throttle and the straights.

To round it up, I got a BF for passing under yellow. But that was my fuck up. :hmm:

Anyways, some of our new spanish colleagues were very ambitous, even being lapped. :#

Congrats to my teammate Jonny Bell who indeed showed why he is the dominator! Great speed, good tactical overview, awesome race! :top:

• That was a fun race for me. My main focus was to stay out of trouble. I quickly noticed Jonathon was too fast for me. I was able to keep up in the beginning, but after the first caution, people started fighting and Jonathon could get away.

After the halfway point there were some different strategies, which made the racing more dynamic and fun.

At the last restart, the car on the inside wanted to move out of line because #75 was on old tires and hit me. This gave me some damage and the car was tighter than I hoped. Because of this, I could not keep up with Jonathon and had to defend my position to keep the others behind me. Björn added another challenge by rejoining in front of me and I got stuck behind him for a couple of laps. Fortunately, it all worked out and I finished P2.

• It was nice race, however a bit stresfull. Couple times, when I slow down before the T1 and have no place to go in front of me, I was hit by another drivers in rear bumper. Second thing. I'm not a saint, I also make mistakes, but after this race I had to check if the dive-bomb rule is still in the series rules. :D Patient is a key.

I make mistake in Q and I was start from the back. Had some problem with speed all night long and during last part of the race I make mistake which throw me out to P21. After this situation I was lucky to find some additional speed and in 50 laps I back to P7, it was awsome. Thanks Miguel Sanchez for the nice fight to the finish line and congrats Johnaton!

#04 - Szymon Tworz
    In the past: FFRL, ESCORS, V8Thunder, COSCAR, SimracingPL NR2003 driver.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von stworz ()

• I enjoyed the race overall, but was not happy when I was turned around on lap 62 by the car behind so I was left with damage to the left front from the outside wall. Just a little speed taken off as a result made it difficult after that, so was happy enough with 11th in the end. Some good clean racing otherwise.

Stephen Netherwood #162

Class B Ford Mustang

Class C Ford F150

• Not the way I wanted to come back to Virtual Oval, last year I started winning and yesterday I was the first retired car...

My race... typical fight with Lucky dogs until I miss the apex of turn 4 and went too wide in lap 34, tried to avoid the wall but Björn/Florian did not see me on time... After that I thought it was "ok" to continue but Florian came from the grass and BOOM!!

At least I enjoyed the first laps with Florian and Björn, thanks for that.

See you next time,

Sergio Real