2021-09-26 Class A Pro #8 Las Vegas Motor Speedway

• a_lasvegas_3.png

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.net Pro
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    Configuration: Oval
    Time Of Day: 2021-09-25 15:40 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 5
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Ford Mustang
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Camry
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 43
    AI: No
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 160 laps OR 210 minutes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over
  • Erstes Rennen mit VR und gleich nen Poleaward :yeah: Sorry Kelvin Mace da war ich wohl ein .0001 schneller^^

Rennen war super, hab von Anfang an auf die Reifen geschaut. Und es ging im Longrun erstaunlich gut.

An Frank hab ich mir zum Ende des zweiten Stints die Zähne ausgebisse. Sorry für die Berührung in T2. Du warst auf der zweiten Linie und ich wollte mein Momentum nutzen. Plötzlich kamst wieder runter... Im Replay hab ich gesehen, dass du da auch einfach der Linie gefolgt bist.

Nach dem zweiten Stopp vor auf P3. Leider kam mir eine Caution dazwischen. In dem Tumult liefs dann eher bescheiden und zurück auf P11... Schade schade.

Aber ich muss sagen mit VR ist echt noch ein bisschen mehr drin. Die Performance war schon da. Daher bin ich doch sehr zufrieden.

• durch mein fehler schaden ab runde 35 und dann speeding beim pitentry (40s hold)... hätte durchfahren sollen, dann ist es nur noch 15s... die yf kam genau richtig, aber ich hätte noch eine zweite gebraucht. tja. selber schuld. da war mehr drin

sorry Feempy for the contact in the first stint

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• Not much went right today....

First Kelvin has a pretty slow start, then Carsten runs in the back of me. 30 laps later Garbriel kills me on the straight which made passing even harder and as a cherry on the cake I get caught up in the only yellow of the race. I admit I was late slowing down for the wreck, but for some reason Lopez just let's his car roll down the track... I mean come on man, if you wreck HOLD THE FREAKING BRAKES!!

• Not much went right today....

First Kelvin has a pretty slow start, then Carsten runs in the back of me. 30 laps later Garbriel kills me on the straight which made passing even harder and as a cherry on the cake I get caught up in the only yellow of the race. I admit I was late slowing down for the wreck, but for some reason Lopez just let's his car roll down the track... I mean come on man, if you wreck HOLD THE FREAKING BRAKES!!

sorry for that. 100% my misscalculation. it feelt really strange as my left front went into the air and created smoke. i tought about a strange contact but saw in the replay during my 40s penalty that i cutted infront of you. sorry :(

i also had damage from it and killed myself. sorry.

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Hab gestern den gleichen Plan verfolgt wie im NiS am Samstag.

Ohne Quali ins Rennen und dann langsam nach vorne arbeiten. Der Plan ging soweit gut auf und ich konnte im Verlauf des 1. Stints einige Plätze gut machen. Nach dem ersten Pitstop hab ich mich dann an Matthias ran gehängt und versuchte seine Pace zu halten. Im 2. Stint war das Fahren dann bedeutend angenehmer mit weniger Fights.

Weiss nicht ob mir die YF gelegen kam oder nicht, denke ohne wäre besser gewesen. Beim Restart gab es dann eine Berührung weiter vorne und dadurch bin ich Roland aufs Heck aufgefahren, 4x, kein Plan was für Schaden und direkt 4 Plätze verschenkt.

Die letzten 10 Laps waren dann richtig intensiv. Erst musste ich mir Sven L. vom Laibe halten und danach war ich 4 Laps mit Mark im 2wide.

Alles in Allem ein gutes Rennen mit einem schönen 8. Platz am Ende

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

• Start: Sorry to Jeroen and Sven vK. The outside lane was slower than I expected. Would have been better for me to keep a bigger gap until the backstraight.

Lap 4: I was aiming too high up when Nolli got loose exiting the trioval, but we got away with it.

Restart: Sorry to Roland and Nadir. With cars out the windshield and cars in the mirror, I simply lost track of where the Kuhschwanz I was going. Almost netcoded Matthias into a wreck there as well.

Not too happy with my risk-vs-reward balance lately. I'll have to see if I learn.

On the bright side: that poultry train got steam. Only fun part for me.

Didn't like this package here. If it's low horsepower, they should make it low(est) downforce as well, and focus on creating drag (but not downforce) at the front of the cars instead having them dump air into each others' parachutes at the rear.

• Just like Michigan this package is just baddddd. The car seemed to get a tiny bit more fun to drive when it cooled down but other than that the aeropush was crazy.

Got some spots on the start and then slowly started picking people off. Killed the tires twice but the draft kept me up there. With the initial pit strategy I gained more track position and then it was a hard battle with Maik Steinicke . Little contact but no damage luckily. Got back by later on and then just had to focus on consistency and keeping Maik and Carsten Theile behind. Idk how you do it Carsten, every time you get into a wreck and you still fighting up front for the win 8|

Happy with the W, gonna need some luck to get close to the front in the championship though!

• Ja, gut gefahren...ich hab zum Schluss die Reifen leider überfahren. Hab Anfangs nach der Caution gepushed, und in den letzten Runden keine Chance mehr gegen Nachzügler gehabt...

Ich bin noch zweimal an dich heran gekommen. Dann kam ein Angriff von hinten und du konntest deinen Abstand ausbauen. Die letzten Runden unter anderem mit Maik waren extrem. Ständhg im Threewide, aber sehr fair muss ich sagen. Hat Spaß gemacht.

• Ich bin noch zweimal an dich heran gekommen. Dann kam ein Angriff von hinten und du konntest deinen Abstand ausbauen.

Ich hab gehofft, dass du da die anderen beiden etwas aifhälst und ich dann in Ruhe ins Ziel fahren kann. Aber die Rechnung habe ich ohne Mark gemacht

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports