2021-11-03 Class B #8 Martinsville Speedway

• b_martinsville_1.png

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.de (Pro)
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Martinsville Speedway
    Time Of Day: 2021-10-30 16:55 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Chevrolet Camaro
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 5
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Ford Mustang
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Toyota Supra
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 43
    AI: No
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 250 laps OR 150 minutes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over
  • Alexander Becker

Hat den Titel des Themas von „2021-11-03 #8 Class B Martinsville Speedway“ zu „2021-11-03 Class B #8 Martinsville Speedway“ geändert.
  • Denkt daran. In Martinsville ist Geduld gefragt.

Man hat am Wochenende wieder schön gesehen dass ein Überholvorgang dort durchaus einige Runden dauert.

Wie immer keine Divebombs. Am Exit einen Run haben, nicht einfach später bremsen.

• Willst du sagen, so sei es nicht richtig? :ka: Den Stuka-Sound könnte man doch sogar über den Voicechat einspielen, um den Vordermann zu warnen...

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• many yf's but It was good race till my stupid mistake on restart. Big appologise for everyone who was involved in that crash. Wheelspin on restart on old tires, i should be more predictable.

Congrats for the winners.

#04 - Szymon Tworz
    In the past: FFRL, ESCORS, V8Thunder, COSCAR, SimracingPL NR2003 driver.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von stworz ()

• many yf's but It was good race till my stupid mistake on restart. Big appologise for everyone who was involved in that crash. Wheelspin on restart on old tires, i should be more predictable.

Congrats for the winners.

Too bad! I was wondering if it was my fault because I was following Brian and suddenly had a 4x.

Sorry for one of the cautions. I slammed the brakes on one restart to avoid the car in front and got sideways. :(

About my race itself, it was challenging. Got spun in the beginning and had to fight back. Got some minor damage here and there (that's Martinsville), but I had some fun battles. You really have to be patient. It is difficult to pass here when people overshoot the entry and then park their car on the apex.

Brian H. not sure if you saw my message post-race. My apologies for the contact on the backstretch after the flag. I was looking away for a moment and didn't think you were going slowly in the middle of the track.

• sry Stephen (and all others who were involved), first caution was my one. Got loose but had got him back, but to late, no idea if netcode played a role there but was my failure.

No comment to the rest of the execpt lap 246 which cost me a lot of places cause NO YELLOW??? and lap 247 again no yellow, both situations was a lot of carnage :D

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Brian H. not sure if you saw my message post-race. My apologies for the contact on the backstretch after the flag. I was looking away for a moment and didn't think you were going slowly in the middle of the track.

All good! I even replied via voice chat

instagram.com/simracingstube
    Brian Heider - #37

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Brian H. () aus folgendem Grund: Nachricht vergessen

• Schade.

Nach dem mir im Qualifying beide laps gestrichen wurden, startete ich von P20. Leider wurde in Runde 2 Netherwood in die Wand geschickt und sein, sich drehender Ford, traf mich an meiner Hinterachse. Meatball... nach nicht mal 2 Runden direkt 8:37min. required repair. 16 laps down zurück im Rennen konnte ich nur noch zu Ende fahren, da meine Bemühungen einen "wave around" oder "lucky dog" mitzunehmen, gescheitert sind.

Die pace und consistency für top 5 oder maybe Rennsieg war da...

Ich hoffe wir kriegen es endlich wieder hin respektvoller und mit weniger Cautions die Rennen zu fahren.

• Bescheidenes Rennen, noch mehr nervt aber das es inzwischen anscheinend auch unter den Fahrern der VO immer mehr zur Gewohnheit wird, sich noch während des Rennens unter grün zu beleidigen. Für "Idiot" gab es hier btw. schon Rennsperren.

• sry Stephen (and all others who were involved), first caution was my one. Got loose but had got him back, but to late, no idea if netcode played a role there but was my failure.

Stuff happens Stev - but thanks for the apology. I took a hard hit so car was a wreck for rest of the race. On lap 30 I was rear ended into t3 and got fired over the pit entrance and into Florian :rolleyes: Also got me a 40+ second stop/start penalty so ended up laps down. Was then a bit of a slog to the end, trying to keep out of the way of the faster cars. Had to spin it out to avoid hitting #52 on lap 211 - thought he'd brake a bit later than he did but I misjudged that one. Apologies for that yellow flag.

Stephen Netherwood #162

Class B Ford Mustang

Class C Ford F150

• Bescheidenes Rennen, noch mehr nervt aber das es inzwischen anscheinend auch unter den Fahrern der VO immer mehr zur Gewohnheit wird, sich noch während des Rennens unter grün zu beleidigen. Für "Idiot" gab es hier btw. schon Rennsperren.

Die Wortmeldung kam leider von mir. sorry ist mir echt rausgerutscht. Aber nachdem mir Florian mit der „Divebomb des Jahres“ dermaßen in die Karre gefahren ist - hatte ich kurz die Fassung verloren. Sorry kommt nicht wieder vor.