2022-05-04 TONE Design Truck Pro Series #8 Darlington Raceway

• c_darlington_2.png

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.de (Pro)
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Darlington Raceway
    Time Of Day: 2022-05-07 18:35 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR Camping World Ford F150
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 4
    Car: NASCAR Camping World Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    Car: NASCAR Camping World Chevrolet Silverado
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 43
    AI: No
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 147 laps OR 150 minutes
    Start on Q Cmpnd: Yes
    Multi Tire Cmpnds: Yes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over
  • I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to other appointments. Much fun and luck to everyone else tho!

Frederico Stocker

Mirai United VRT

2022 & 2023 Coke600 Winner

• Da du diese Saison zumindest mal gelistet warst für die Pro entscheide ich jetzt mal, dass du dort auch fahren darfst. Die anderen Admins / Rennleiter können mir dann im Internen dafür eins auf den Deckel geben und demnächst die Lex Adam einführen um sowas zu verhindern :# :D

• Missed the start due to having to help my gf out, and then you get stuck in the inevitable mess in the back. Missed about 6 cars hitting the wall but finally Sven moved over slightly and we got together. Car just wouldn't turn on the apron but luckily nobody but myself seemed to have the car killed from it. Oh well

• weiter gehts. truck killed im zweiten stint weil sich die vor mir uneinig sind. 1min damage und offpace. danke

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Quali ausgelassen und von P24 losgefahren. Hab versucht einfach von der Wand weg zu bleiben und klar schnellere durchzulassen.

Durch Wandkontakte anderer schnell bis P15 vorgefahren. Durch späte Stopps vorübergehend etwas nach hinten gefallen.

Am Ende dann P15 mit nur 1Lap down. Bin mehr als zufrieden im Hinblick, dass das wohl mein bestes der drei Darlington Rennen sein wird.

• Lüppt, würde ich sagen!

Erst auf aussichtsreicher Position durch ein Techtelmechte der Trucks vor mir in die Wand befördert worden, Meatball --> "You leaking fuid!"

Später dann noch aufgrund dramatischer Unkonzentriertheit Frank angestupst und somit den Kampf um P6 vorzeitig beendet für Ihn. Sorry nochmal dafür ... :rotwerd:

Roland "Smokey" Rauch

proud driver of the Team WildBoyz Toyota #8

• Absolutely great. Stephen slams the brakes way too early for no reason, forcing me to slam mine as well and losing the car. Race over.

Come on Marvin, don't blame me for your mistake. You obviously made a mess of qualifying so you started way down the field. It was early in the race - lap 6 - and I was trying to settle into a rhythm (slower than yours no doubt) and keep a truck or two lengths behind the tight group in front. I did brake, but didn't 'slam on' the brakes, I didn't want to abuse the right front. People at the back do run slower than the quicker guys of course and I would have thought since you are an admin here you'd understand that. I'm sorry to see your race ended so early, that stinks, but don't blame me!

Stephen Netherwood #162

Class B Ford Mustang

Class C Ford F150

• Come on Marvin, don't blame me for your mistake. You obviously made a mess of qualifying so you started way down the field. It was early in the race - lap 6 - and I was trying to settle into a rhythm (slower than yours no doubt) and keep a truck or two lengths behind the tight group in front. I did brake, but didn't 'slam on' the brakes, I didn't want to abuse the right front. People at the back do run slower than the quicker guys of course and I would have thought since you are an admin here you'd understand that. I'm sorry to see your race ended so early, that stinks, but don't blame me!

I am blaming you. When there is nobody behind you, you are free to brake wherever you want. When there is a car right behind you (in this case, me), though, you have to choose a reasonable braking point or move over to let the car behind you pass. There was no way for me to anticipate you braking that early without any reason to do so. Therefore, I was left with a choice of slamming the brakes hard or hitting you from behind and I chose the former, which caused me to lose control.

• I am blaming you. When there is nobody behind you, you are free to brake wherever you want. When there is a car right behind you (in this case, me), though, you have to choose a reasonable braking point or move over to let the car behind you pass. There was no way for me to anticipate you braking that early without any reason to do so. Therefore, I was left with a choice of slamming the brakes hard or hitting you from behind and I chose the former, which caused me to lose control.

As I entered turn 3 and braked I actually gained slightly on the #37 ahead, which hardly indicates braking 'that early' and otherwise maintained the same gap to the group ahead. I didn't brake in an unreasonable or unpredictable way, and I don't see why you couldn't anticipate the situation.

Stephen Netherwood #162

Class B Ford Mustang

Class C Ford F150

• Bis ins letzte Renndrittel lief es recht gut, hatte das erste Mal bessere Reifenwerte als meine Teamkollegen.

Und dann mach ich mit neuen Reifen einen Fehler und fahre Matthias ins Heck, der küsst die Wand und Maik hinter mir hat keine Chance zu reagieren und wir fliegen volle Hütte in die Wand. Keine YF zum Glück, klar mein Fehler. Ärgert mich, Top10 wärs nicht geworden, aber was um P12 rum vlt.

• As I entered turn 3 and braked I actually gained slightly on the #37 ahead, which hardly indicates braking 'that early' and otherwise maintained the same gap to the group ahead. I didn't brake in an unreasonable or unpredictable way, and I don't see why you couldn't anticipate the situation.

The group was checking each other up, while you had a mile of space in front of you. Plus I was obviously planning to get a run on you off turn 4 to make the pass into turn 1. Braking way earlier than necessary would have made that impossible if you had taken a normal braking point.

• Darlington :love:

Speedmäßig hätte ich wohl ganz vorne mitfahren können gestern.

Quali aber schlecht erwischt und mitten im Feld los. Von Beginn an Kelvin vor mir der anscheinend sehr darauf bedacht war zu sparen :#

Aber immer dahintergeblieben und ein paar Plätze gutgemacht im Verlauf des ersten Stints, vorne fuhren die Gegner leider etwas weg. Aber an einen Überholversuch war auch nicht zu denken, war immer viel zu tight und von hinten schob Roland auch ganz gut die ganze Zeit. Als es dann zum pitten ging noch ein paar Runden extra draussen geblieben und gesehen dass ich übelst Zeit gutmachen konnte in wenigen Runden, hoffte also im 2. Stint "alleine" zu fahren um mein Tempo durchziehen zu können.

Stop gut erwischt und an die Gruppe Mace / Maspero / Stöhr aufgeschlossen. Da ging es heiß her, hab abgewartet und Abstand gehalten, gute Entscheidung :# Als sich die Möglichkeit eröffnete Gabi attackiert, wunderte mich über "rutschende Reifengeräusche" und war schnell vorbei. Im Replay dann gesehen dass es eng war, aber sah nach Ghostcontact aus, sorry auf alle Fälle dafür dass es dich da quer gestellt hat. Kelvin war dann auch schnell geschnappt und bis zum 2. Stop konnte ich auch auf Arron aufschliessen.

Nach dem Pitcycle knapp hinter Carsten und Maik unterwegs, beide auf frischeren Reifen, keine Chance dran zu bleiben. Nach hinten den Vorsprung auf Arron aber immer weiter ausgebaut. So waren auch 2 beinahe Wrecks locker drin, einmal Stev der in T1 in die Wand geht und dann runterzieht als ich daneben bin, 0x und ein gehöriger Schreckmoment :# Die 2. Aktion war Dani der auch in T1 in die Wand geht. Wobei ich einen Run aufbauen wollte und ziemlich knapp dran bin und kaum mehr reagieren kann, durch die Berührung quer gehe und den Wagen dann am Apron abfange. Da war der Puls auch nochmal kurz auf 180 :#

Ohne Fehler oder weitere "Überraschungen" dann durchs Ziel, P3 ein mehr als zufriedenstellendes Ergebnis. Ich mag Darlington :D

Grats Carsten!

• wunderte mich über "rutschende Reifengeräusche" und war schnell vorbei.

aus dem weg geschoben trifft es eher. in luft auflösen kann ich mich nicht. aber passt schon. war zu dem zeitpunkt eh schon gelaufen und offpace

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()