-Stage 1: end at Lap 25

->Admin Caution

-Stage 2: end at Lap 55

->Admin Caution

-Stage 3: end at Lap 85

->Admin Caution

-Stage 4: end at Lap 140

-------------------------------------------------

Folgende Fahrer (Anmeldung bis 22.07.2022) sind fürs All-Star Race qualifiziert:

- VO Stockcar Sieg

- mind. 18 iRacing Rennen bei VO

- FPI <1,0

Vier weitere Startplätze werden über den All-Star "FAN-Vote" vergeben. Infos dazu folgen.

Es gibt folgende Sonderregelung: Pflichtboxenstopp unter Grün mit Wechsel aller Reifen in Stage 3. Es gelten die VO-Regeln.

*Sieger ist der Fahrer mit der besten Platzierung und korrektem Reifenwechsel in Stage 3, der im gesamten Rennen keine Gelblichtphase ausgelöst hat.

The following drivers (Registration until 22.07.2022) are qualified for the All-Star Race:

- VO stockcar win

- at least 18 iRacing races at VO

- FPI <1,0

Four more starting places will be awarded via the All-Star "FAN-Vote". More information will follow.

There is the following special regulation: Mandatory pit stop under green with change of all tires in Stage 3. The VO rules apply.

*Winner is the highest finishing driver and with correct tire change in Stage 3 who has not triggered a yellow flag in the whole race.

Los siguientes pilotos (inscripción hasta el 22 de julio de 2022) están clasificados para la All-Star Race:

- Victoria de autos stock VO

- al menos 18 carreras de iRacing en VO

- FPI <1.0

Se otorgarán cuatro lugares de inicio más a través del "Voto de los FAN" All-Star. Información a seguir.

Existe el siguiente reglamento especial: Parada obligatoria en boxes bajo verde con cambio de todos los neumáticos en la Stage 3. Se aplican las reglas de VO.

*El ganador es el piloto con la mejor colocación y el cambio de neumáticos correcto en la Stage 3, que no disparó una fase de luz amarilla en toda la carrera.

:yes: Qualifizierte Fahrer / Qualified drivers / Conductores calificados

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.de
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    Heat Racing Event:
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Texas Motor Speedway
    Configuration: Oval
    Time Of Day: 2022-05-22 17:30 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 4
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Toyota Camry
    Car: NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Ford Mustang
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 40
    AI: No
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 1 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 140 laps OR 150 minutes
    Start on Q Cmpnd: Yes
    Multi Tire Cmpnds: Yes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Start zone: Yes
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over

• Two questions:

1: What car will we use? Next gen?
    2: When do the stages ends? At the start of the lap or at the finish? For example, Stage 1 ends on lap 24-25 or lap 25-26?

Adrián Baeza #1

World Of SimRacing Team, alias WOSR, sometimes WORMS, depends on who you ask

Twitter

• 1. Cup Car

2. I really don't know how to explain it in any more detail than it's already explained. ?(

End of the lap.

Tell me where in the post it says to be at the end of the lap... but thanks for answering! :)

Adrián Baeza #1

Twitter

• End of 25?! like every race^^

But, but, but... the post says end at 25, not end of 25, and I have done races in which people talked about the beginning of the lap and not the end, so it's not like every race ;(

Adrián Baeza #1

Twitter

• On the first run, I guess the setup bugged or something because I was a second a lap off the pace. You start to question your own abilities but after pulling down pitroad, the nose weight was 60%... After restarting the game it was back down to 51%, and suddenly I was fast again. But -4 laps so there goes that ;( Guess next year will have to be the one

Will probably send it to iRacing support to see if they can do anything with it. Weird, and frustrating AF

• On the first run, I guess the setup bugged or something because I was a second a lap off the pace. You start to question your own abilities but after pulling down pitroad, the nose weight was 60%... After restarting the game it was back down to 51%, and suddenly I was fast again. But -4 laps so there goes that ;( Guess next year will have to be the one

Will probably send it to iRacing support to see if they can do anything with it. Weird, and frustrating AF

That sounds really strange...

You joined late, right?

Maybe that caused the bug...

• That sounds really strange...

You joined late, right?

Maybe that caused the bug...

Yeah I was scrambling to make it back home, so I even missed qualifying (and started from pitroad). Maybe something like that contributed to it. I'll post pics I made from the before and after in a bit.

• please send this in. this is very strange...

mein rennen war komisch. fast kein training weil ich spät heimkam und kam nicht wirklich klar. hab immer den RF verbrannt und weiss nicht warum. wenn ich schonender gefahren bin wurde ich durchgereicht... war sehr komisch zu fahren...

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Was für eine Farce gestern.

Da überlegt man sich Strategien, rechnet, plant und dann gehen da drei Hanseln nicht pitten, obwohl sie es müssten.

Zwei von drei haben ja wenigstens den Arsch in der Hose, dann unter Gelb nochmal reinzugehen um den WA zu ermöglicher, aber dass Matthias so dreist ist, und nichtmal da Fairness zeigt, dass ist echt unter aller Sau.

Bin ja froh, dass er wenigstens nicht gewonnen hat. Nächstes Mal sollte man die Leute, cie den Grünpit nicht machen, direkt disqualifizieren. X(

• I'm glad he didn't win at least. Next time you should directly disqualify the people who don't do the green pit.

They were automatically disqualified from the win as per the post. If you didn't think you were going to win the race and with no repercussions after the event it was a legitimate strategy.