2022-09-21 Class B #5 Bristol Motor Speedway

• b_bristol_3.png

Session name: http://www.virtual-oval.de (Pro)
    Private: Yes
    Server: DE-Fra
    License level: Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track: Bristol Motor Speedway
    Configuration: Single Pit Roads
    Time Of Day: 2022-09-17 18:05 1x
    Car Class: Hosted All Cars Class
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Ford Mustang
    Max Fuel Fill %: 100
    Weight Penalty KG: 0
    Weight Penalty LBS: 0
    Power Adjust %: 0.0
    Dry Tire Sets: 5
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Toyota Supra
    Car: NASCAR XFINITY Chevrolet Camaro
    Fixed Setup: Yes
    Paint Cars: No
    Maximum racers: 43
    AI: No
    Tournament: No
    Dynamic Sky: Yes
    Temperature: 78 °F
    Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies: Partly Cloudy
    Variability: : 0% , 0%
    Practice length: 85 minutes
    Qualifier length: 2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length: No warmup
    Race length: 250 laps OR 150 minutes
    Start on Q Cmpnd: Yes
    Multi Tire Cmpnds: Yes
    Starting type: Rolling start
    Start zone: Yes
    Parade lap type: long
    Num fast repairs: 0
    Cautions: Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps: Yes
    Lucky dog: On
    Wave arounds: Yes
    Restart type: Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single: No
    Green/White/Check: Unlimited
    Hardcore level: Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage: On
    Restrict results: No
    Warn incident limit: No limit
    DQ incident limit: No limit
    Qual scrutiny: Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles: No
    Practice: Automatically Generated
    Qualify: Carried over
    Race: Carried over
  • wow, what a race. was strong from the beginning and had a good feeling over the distance. Great fights with Alex Hoche and Michael brock

thank for that. Jake really had big luck as the caution came just in time for him, anyway he deserved the win. i am happy with my best result for years on P2 :D

the negative highlight was #108 Pablo who made so much failures , caused cautions, spun and resulted with TWENTYSIX Incidents, all earned himself...Made, you REALLY should use the practice server and if you cant drive 10laps alone without an error, please do NOT START!

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• First of all sorry to Jesus Rato and everyone involved in the second Caution. I tried to get a run driving the high line and there was no "Inside" call. When i saw Jesus coming up on corner exit the "Inside" Call came, i still tried to get off throttle but it was too late to prevent the contact.

Luckely for me the car wasnt too much damaged and i could get back to the fight for the Podium. After the last restart i killed my tyres trying to attack Jake and Stev was coming closer and closer. Sadly for me, we ran into Jesus as lapped car and he helped Stev to get past me. Could it be, that this had something to do with the caution earlier? :rolleyes:

Congrats Jake, incredible long run speed. To lap the whole field is a statement :klatsch: :top:

• wow, what a race. was strong from the beginning and had a good feeling over the distance. Great fights with Alex Hoche and Michael brock

thank for that. Jake really had big luck as the caution came just in time for him, anyway he deserved the win. i am happy with my best result for years on P2 :D

the negative highlight was #108 Pablo who made so much failures , caused cautions, spun and resulted with TWENTYSIX Incidents, all earned himself...Made, you REALLY should use the practice server and if you cant drive 10laps alone without an error, please do NOT START!

Thanks Stev & Michael.

Although I'd have said I wasn't lucky on the caution and I should have stuck to my plan of running the tank dry because I'd have had at least 2 laps on the field if that was the case ;)

Instead I ended up having to restart the last green flag run on maybe 10 lap older tyres than Michael who was putting a lot of pressure on me for that first 30-40 laps after the green waved for the final time.

Super fun race tonight, thanks again guys!

• My race was actually satisfactory. :#

I was well within the top 10 for a long time. Unfortunately, I couldn't brake early enough for one of the yellow flags and slid into another car with blokking tires.

Fortunately, the car was visually worse off than it was technically. I was still able to follow to some extent and luckily managed to finish in P7.

Too bad, without the accident maybe more would have been possible. :(

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

• Warum? Gibts doch schon längst

:ka: Hatte kein File auf der Server gesehen, da dachte ich mir lad es mal hoch...

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2