2023-03-15 Class B #5 Phoenix Raceway

• b_phoenix_1.png

Session name:http://www.virtual-oval.de
    Private:Yes
    Server:DE-Fra
    License level:Rookie (1.0) to Pro/WC (4.0)
    Track:Phoenix Raceway
    Configuration:Oval w/open dogleg
    Time Of Day:2023-03-11 13:00 1x
    Car Class:Hosted All Cars Class
    Car:NASCAR XFINITY Chevrolet Camaro
    Max Fuel Fill %:100
    Weight Penalty KG:0
    Weight Penalty LBS:0
    Power Adjust %:0.0
    Dry Tire Sets:4
    Car:NASCAR XFINITY Ford Mustang
    Car:NASCAR XFINITY Toyota Supra
    Fixed Setup:Yes
    Paint Cars:No
    Maximum racers:40
    AI:No
    Tournament:No
    Dynamic Sky:Yes
    Temperature:78 °F
    Wind Speed:N @ 2 MPH
    Atmosphere:55 RH, 0% Fog Cover
    Skies:Partly Cloudy
    Variability: :0% , 0%
    Practice length:85 minutes
    Qualifier length:2 laps OR 5 minutes
    Warmup length:No warmup
    Race length:156 laps OR 150 minutes
    Start on Q Cmpnd:Yes
    Multi Tire Cmpnds:Yes
    Starting type:Rolling start
    Start zone:Yes
    Parade lap type:long
    Num fast repairs:0
    Cautions:Race control (Ovals) + Admin
    Count caution laps:Yes
    Lucky dog:On
    Wave arounds:Yes
    Restart type:Double File, Lapped cars to the back
    Consec. caut. single:No
    Green/White/Check:Unlimited
    Hardcore level:Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
    Car damage:On
    Restrict results:No
    Warn incident limit:No limit
    DQ incident limit:No limit
    Qual scrutiny:Strict
    Auto-Clean Marbles:No
    Practice:Automatically Generated
    Qualify:Carried over
    Race:Carried over
  • Very strange Race today.

After the start I felt that my short run Speed while saving tyres was not like the leaders and I fell back to ~ Position 10.

Within the first caution i decided to only take fuel and try to save a Set of Tires for the end.

After that some drivers really tried to win the Race with over 100 Laps to go and being very agressive on the restarts leading to several cautions.

I still tried to save a set of tires when the longrun came and i still had the tires from the start on my car :clown: . I pitted very early and completly out of sequence but the strategy worked out and with 5 Laps to go i could overtake Position 3. But then the caution came out again :heul:

After the second GWC i could secure P4. Very happy with that after falling like a stone in the beginning.

• Well, I was a little bit worried after what happened in the Class A race on Sunday. The race started pretty well for me. I was sitting in the second place behind the leader. I tried to save some tires for the long run. Then we had some cautions. I don't understand when there are still more than a hundred laps left. And please Guillermo, I know you probably didn't do it on purpose, but be more careful under caution.

The rest of the race was fine. The long green flag run was great, as well as pit stops. But at the end again, it was about luck and be on good line for the restart. Still managed to finish in third place, so I'm happy with that. Congratulations to the winner!

And the question in the end, does anyone know if the bug regarding the restart on the outside line has already been fixed?

• Bueno, estaba un poco preocupado después de lo que pasó en la carrera de Clase A el domingo. La carrera empezó bastante bien para mí. Yo estaba sentado en el segundo lugar detrás del líder. Traté de guardar algunos neumáticos para el largo plazo. Entonces tuvimos algunas precauciones. No entiendo cuando todavía quedan más de cien vueltas. Y por favor Guillermo, sé que probablemente no lo hiciste a propósito, pero ten más cuidado con la precaución.

El resto de la carrera estuvo bien. La larga carrera bajo la bandera verde fue genial, así como las paradas en boxes. Pero al final nuevamente, se trató de suerte y estar en buena línea para el reinicio. Todavía logré terminar en tercer lugar, así que estoy contento con eso. ¡Felicitaciones al ganador!

Y la pregunta al final, ¿alguien sabe si ya se solucionó el error relacionado con el reinicio en la línea exterior?

No tengo nada que hablar contigo, si tienes cualquier tipo de problema conmigo me reportas que ya sabes como se hace ;)

• And the question in the end, does anyone know if the bug regarding the restart on the outside line has already been fixed?

There were some notes regarding this in one of the patch notes.

I started as outside leader once yesterday. Were close to the leader and always a little above pacecar speed (56-57mph) but got no black flag :ka: I'm cautiously optimistic that it is fixed...

• There were some notes regarding this in one of the patch notes.

I started as outside leader once yesterday. Were close to the leader and always a little above pacecar speed (56-57mph) but got no black flag :ka: I'm cautiously optimistic that it is fixed...

there where some tests and yesterday i was p2. i went 57/58 to catch up in the turn and it blinked without a BF. as i got one in autoclub some weeks ago i can confirm its fixed.

the restart zones are also active in the official series of iracing since this week. so it looks good

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Pequerul134 I only asked you to be more careful during the cautions, that's all. If it happened for the first time I wouldn't say anything, but this wasn't the first time. So I don't know why you react so aggressively. I didn't mean it badly...

Markus  Gabriel Thanks for the info guys! I appreciate that.