2023-04-26 Class B #8 Martinsville Speedway

• That was the worst Race I ever driven here and I left the Race at lap 50 :ka:

I got pushed in every corner of the first two laps, as the inside driver overshoot the corner and used me as braking sending me from P4 to P15 8|

In a 3-wide the outside driver decided to pull down to the second lane, driving into me and crashing himself. :uff:

And finally someone hooked me on the right quarter panel sending me into the wall in Turn 3, giving me 8 Min required :hilfe:

And beside of that there were only yellow flags and i think 5-6 Green Flag Laps

• Heidewitzka ... 18 Starter und 18 Yellow Flags. :klatsch: :rolleyes:

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

• Well, I'm agree with Misan. Patience nowhere. My only luck was that I was in front...My race started in the best possible way with a winning a pole and clean track in front of me. I was very confident about my pace. I managed to keep Alex behind me. We had a lot of fun after some restarts. Also Jorge was in the mix in the second part of the race. I enjoyed our clean racing a lot. However, at the end of the race I was wrecked on the restart. Next time at least type ''sorry''. What I saw in the replay, that guy caused two of the last three yellows. Absolutely zero patience moves. For sure, it will definitely stay in my memory. We had 11 cars running at the end and still had cautions by cautions...I would understand this if there were 30+ of us. On the other side, I managed at least to get back to P6 and saved the race.

Congratulations to the winner!