2023-05-10 Class B #9 Dover Motor Speedway

• This was once again a short pleasure... :klatsch:

Rounds 4 or so, first 3 Wide which send me directly into the wall allready. X(

5 minutes optional repair. Car was so extremely bad and hard to drive, so I rather parked it.

Remains with me as so often the question, how the hell so early in the race directly a 3 Wide must be opened. ?( I don´t get it...

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tino Reschke ()

• Congrats to Jakub and Petr for the double win!

I knew that tire saving was the key here so i took it easy in the beginning. I was in a direct fight for P2 with Alexander and Jorge the whole race and was in a very good position to bring it home when the yellow came out. In the pits iRacing decided to give me a speeding while beeing 1mph over the limit and, lucky me, there was another caution shortly after. At the final restart I could fight back to gain P3 in the end.

• Misan Thanks!

I was able to put again a decent lap and took another pole for me. Like Michael said, tire management was the key. Plus in my opinion, combination of my driving style and maybe also setup really suit to my style. I was able to build some gap to others, so I could stop a bit later during the green flag pit stops. I have to mention again an apology to Guillermo for that contact coming out of turn 1-2. Nice save by you! The second pit stops was without a problem for me again. After that, we had a sprint to the finish. It were an intense last laps in the race. I was very happy when I saw my brother behind me. The best day for our team so far. I really like Dover.

See you all at Charlotte Motor Speedway!