Beiträge von PabloGz

You put a video with someone intentionally hitting you in the pace car phase and you ignore it talking about something else and another justifies it by saying that as you drive aggressively he is in his right to crash intentionally.

It's no surprise to me, before all that shit with yellow flags he has already wasted me time, when I was leading and he was lapped, to help his friends catch me.

i know all of you are friends, just i want to know if the staff is fair or is more like this.

PS: it's funny that before the races i starting to fight for top 5 none of these strange things happened

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

i`m waiting to see what the organization thinks about this, it seems that this fight with #11 is a dirty fight from my part because I've done a "Drive bomb" (yeah guys, looks like a crazy move :O)

then I touched lightly at # 24, and it seems that as I touched that implies that he can hit me intentionally, and then intentionally crash me again when we are in pace car period.

Apart from that I'm a little tired of the jokes about the Spaniards,

Waiting for the decision of the organization to see what happens with #24 to decide if I'm still competing here or not.

This is my way of driving, if it does not match the championship thank you for everything and see you at the official races.

bye

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

lol. He raced a lot last season. No active VO player?