Beiträge von Ian Cornish

I really hope that iRacing move away from these super tight setups, this one was a joke. Upon initially applying throttle on corner exit, the car felt like it might turn a little . However, as you move up the track it has got great tight!

I was definitely feeling the pressure from Daniel after the pit stop, I just could not get away. In the end, I think negotiating lapped traffic helped me a lot.

Happy to take the win.

[user = '1815'] Ian Cornish [/ user] Well done !!! Great job the whole season, you deserve it!

Maybe you move up to the A Class next season, even when the car sucks :)

Cheers Marc. I would like to help, but I'll help you with a truck league on a Sunday. It's been running for years and I feel a bit attached to it. Plus it's the only oval league we've got in the UK & I club nowadays. It's pretty sad but the constant arguing and bickering has pretty much killed the UK & I oval scene.

Well done Mark on the win!

I've really enjoyed the season, there has been some excellent racing throughout, the highlight for me being Charlotte and the close finish at Texas.

Looking forward to next season!

Another race another mistake, this time speeding in pit lane. Congratulations Marc on the win!

I agree that the setups in the B car have been garbage all season. They are so tight that it does not promote good racing at all. It's just not fun.

Iracing doesn't need to make super loose sets for these cars, just something that turns a bit better center off on throttle. It would make passing much easier and the races more enjoyable.

Do we have to use iracing sets, or could a custom set be used instead?

Thx !

Nur durch einen erneuten Fehler von Ian konnte ich das Rennen einsam und gemütlich beenden.

Bis Lap 60 war es ziemlich ausgeglichen zwischen uns und es wäre nur schwer gewesen an ihm vorbei zu kommen.

Die Karre war wie immer Tight af , doch das is ja leider nix neues...

Bei noch 4 Rennen wird es glaube schwer für Ian & Gabi , aber who knows what happend.

After 25 laps or so my car was actually loose on exit, and it turned quite nicely center to exit. I did notice that we were running different lines though. I was arcing it a fair bit were as you took a much shallower line. My intention was to really back up the entry so that I could get off the corners hard to wear the rears more, it seemed to be working OK. Shame I ran out out of talent again as I think it would have been really close by the finish.

Anyhow, good win. Maybe one day we will get to fight it out to the finish ;)

Congratulations Marc.

One to forget for me. Messed up qualifying and then passed a lap down car under yellow because I wasn't paying attention. Stayed out on the last run hoping for a caution which never came. I can however say that the setup was trash on new tires and equally trash on ones that had done 114 laps ;) On to next week.

Ty,

Yep under green it would be very close , cause u were a bit faster on the longrun. I dont know how you close a gap of 4+ sec in the 2nd stint .

The Yellow came out at the worst moment for me and i allready canceled the race from there on but things turned out very lucky for me.

Lucky Dog plus new tires helped me a lot .

Great Race again Ian. I cant belive i beat you twice ^^

I pitted 2 laps after you at the end of the first stint so had slightly better tires. I also tried really hard not to wear them out, that's how I was able to close the gap. I planned to do the same in the second run, pit 2 laps later. I'd figured that you would then be about 3.5 seconds ahead, which might have been possible to make up.

Wow what a race. If it had gone green I think it would have been very close between me and Marc. Whatever possessed me to not pit under the second caution I do not know. With so many cars a lap down the worst I would have restarted would have been 8th or 9th! Tried hard to hold position then catch Marc but it proved too much.

Great win Marc!