Beiträge von Miguel Pocho

hola amigos // hello my friends

I still have 11 radiotherapy sessions left but I am very strong, not as weak as at the beginning of the treatment, so I have decided that I can no longer spend time without running with you hahaha, right now I have no taste of any food and I drop the hair but as I said I am very strong doing sports and leading a healthier life than before, my completion of treatment coincides with the first race of class A and I am very happy with the evolution and time will tell if another treatment will have to be started or I'm healthy and I beat the bug, as always it will be a pleasure to meet on the track with all of you, greetings and happy new year.

Miquel, I did not save the replay so I cannot review it again. If it is my fault, than my sincere apologies.

Thanks, I needed it, I'm not in my best moments of health, they operate on me on Wednesday day 30, but nothing strange happens or so I think, and I sorry writing my anger, this never happened to me, I'm one of those who let it pass if you are faster than me and I usually take it easy The races and if I can fight in final laps, that's why my frustration at having DNF, I don't know when I'll come back, but if I can i drive Sunday day 4 I will do it I'll still be with my head sewn since I love the virtual one that's why I run all categories, my respects.

It was the first race for me in this leaque. Quitte eventful I must stay. Started at P2 and got passed by Sven. In the first stint I didn't manage to pass him. The first yellow came out when two cars collided in front of me. I picked up some damage. Then at the second restart I got the lucky dog, but it was a mess at the start resulting in a b/f for passing under yellow (I could not see where to go, as I could not take my position because of the cars in front of me). It was a bit difficult for me as I was a bit quicker than some guys on the lead lap. I tried to manage it at my best ability, but got involved in a yellow unfortunately and an unnecessary three wide at the end of the race. Looking forward to Talledega though!

7 laps lost, my friend 3 strokes and with the last one you kill me and all this at less than 14 laps trying to overtake wolf who had 1 lap lost you are spectacular not do you facilitate overtaking that you did not fight with anyone or apologize not read the races, you have done phenomenal.

I am not going to enter into polemics, the commissioners are for it, I was angry enough yesterday but next time if there is the next one, you act with a little sense of sanity and respect for others ..... the 3 way is caused by you, the accident is caused by you for you and your cravings for I don't know that with 7 lost laps Anyway I'll report and wait for sanctions because it hasn't been me, you've just been putting more than one in danger and I still don't understand what did you want, The fault of the 3 way I go for my line you lose the car because you hit wolf and you blame the 3 way you have them very big the blocking you do on lap 235 with your 7 laps lost, who do you blame? I no longer waste time with you nor will you have my respect

Today has been a shame I hope the track judges sanction harshly bent without facilitating anything fighting and causing accidents with 4 laps lost I am very angry for this I look forward to the sanctions I have also disrespected how I was lacking with that action and I keep what I say fucking idiot lapped car, what are you doing? I have been fighting for the 2 position for the 3 and coming back after blows and being 7 does that happen to me? I hope the sanctions have been said and I consider myself because of those fucking idiots who hit you at all costs, they put the car in danger and do not think with their heads

the first, thank each of the drivers for a tremendous clean race, the second, I did not expect, not even remotely, that it would turn out as good a race as I always go slowly, calmly, see my rivals and pace, and then we will rush to climb positions if possible yesterday I had the day I was a little nervous about the premiere of the category once the group was stretched try to go for Morresi and maspero but they had a lot of rhythm 1 stop went in one lap after the race head I get 4 or 5 Morresi has a gasoline problem I try to push hard for more but it is 4 seconds that it is impossible for me to catch 2 and 3 more stops but maspero it has a lot of rhythm impossible to go faster, I just had a lot of fun in the race and I was very surprised by the result once again thanks for making it possible, see you in the next.

well guys I have to give you a bit of bad news after the doctor's visit today: due to health problems and impending surgical interventions I have to leave the competition for a few months, hopefully everything will turn out well and we will see each other soon, a hug to all the ones you have shared on track with me.

Hi guys, I will tell you about my experience in this race. I have been for 2 weeks that in lap 5 I already have the car with blows, they are never my fault, simply or I find myself in the middle of a straight line, a car crossed and I do not have time to dodge or brake it or ram me from behind So the whole race of all the accidents that occurred I think I was not involved in 2, I even went out on the track when I had 4 minutes of repairs and the steering wheel was twisted, that did not prevent me from bothering anyone and continuing within the race what it is necessary to be clear is that if the car is good you can fight and when the car is not good you have to be respectful and move away or facilitate the overtaking is easy it is not a problem of mathematics but I have really enjoyed there has been tension, suffering and I have sweated like never hahahaha (within my misfortunes in this race) and I will continue to enjoy a lot, both of you and continue to have experience for future championships, thanks once again to each and every u not from the pilots because you all collaborate so that week after week I can enjoy, a hug.

hello good afternoon, the first thing after the sanctions have arrived, apologize to the pilot # 84 Zsolt Bályi, I thought someone would touch me when I hit the wall I was fired towards the center of the track touching me when I tried not to lose the control, as I see that the commissioners have seen it, I have nothing to object to, I abide by the 4-point decision and I am not going to appeal, I am sorry once again to have ruined the race # 84 Zsolt Bályi I hope we have better luck in autoclub, thanks and greetings to all.