Feempy Class B Rennleiter

• Mitglied seit 17. Juni 2019
  • Letzte Aktivität:
Erhaltene Reaktionen
Profil-Aufrufe
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-03-24 Class A Pro #8 Richmond Raceway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Apologies to Jose. I misjudged the closingspeed in the middle of turn 1/2 and gave you a small bump, which was enough to send you around. :( I didn't really send it in that hard, but still messed up anyway..

The race was mehh.. Just wasn't comfortable…
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-03-20 Class B #4 Bristol Motor Speedway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    (Zitat von Marvin A.)

Yeah i think that gives you the most control of the actual weather, without stopping time.
    I do have to double check, but i think the iracing fixed officials now use forecasted weather? I do see more variation in the weather when…
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-03-20 Class B #4 Bristol Motor Speedway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    That picture shows where my car got turned upside-down.. :joy: Just had nowhere to go. I do feel some people could do a better job slowing down when there is a wreck in front, based on how late and hard I still got hit. But I don't know... maybe it hard to…
  • Feempy

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    PetrSmetana Why are you driving so aggressively?
    You killed me in Fontana... and now, ...how many times have you hit me? 15/20 times?

I wish you'd follow your brothers example. He's able to win without wrecking others...
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-03-06 Class B #4 Las Vegas Motor Speedway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I couldn't even load onto the server.... can't get passed 5% loading....
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-03-06 Class B #4 Las Vegas Motor Speedway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    FYI 2 spots left (if I counted correctly...)
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema iRacing News (Updates, Announcements, etc.) verfasst.
    Beitrag
    There arebalso quite a few video's on YouTube from streamers like Matt Malone, Casey Kirwan, Daniel Morad, Tony Kanaan, etc. driving in the rain together. Pretty cool.
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-02-21 Class B #3 Pocono Raceway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    The race went fine, was moving up slowly. Then the caution during the pitstops screwed me over. I was in the pit when the caution came out and then it forced me to go to the back of the pack for some reason.
    Still a top 10 in the end, but it should've…
  • Feempy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2024-02-07 Class B #2 Kansas Speedway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    It was a fun race with such a big field. During the last run I didn't want to give up to much track position, in case a yellow would come out. But that meant that in the end I still had to save quite a bit and couldn't do anything when Carsten passed…
  • Feempy

Beitrag
    Oh lol, now have two ;)
  • Feempy

Beitrag
    Both Daniel and David should have gotten an email now.
  • Feempy

Beitrag
    As far as I know, besides the 34 who registered, nobody got an email yet.
  • Feempy

Beitrag
    Yes there are still a few spots open. I just got home. Give me a minute and I'll send you the info.