Beiträge von JoepGelissen

Congrats Björn! I enjoyed the race but some drivers were way to agressive in my opinion. Mega blocking at lap 80 while I had overspeed in turn 1-2. I don't get that. Same driver that costs me damage in two races now. At lap 100 I had contact with Toni in a 3-wide, when driving in the middle. That caused engine damage and ended my race.

Wasn't my race yesterday. Burned my tires to quick in the first long green run.

At the 2nd caution I got a b/f because Steve stopped at the apron due to connection issues. Next time you should disconnect or tow? Now a lot of drivers get a b/f because of that.

I had a good race yesterday. Unfortunately at the 2nd caution, the drivers in front of me let a lot of room (more than 10 car lengths?) towards the leader/pacecar. I got a b/f for passing under yellow because of that, and felt from p4 to p19. I think that is not in accordance with penalty rule 5.2 though. From p19 I managed to get back to the top 10. With 50-60 laps to go, I did not take tires. That worked well when another caution came out. I managed to drive from p11 to p3 in a couple of laps with a fresh new set. At the G/W/C I had a good battle with Arron and ended up in p3.

I had a pretty good race yesterday. In the first stint I was just following Kelvin on the 2nd spot untill the 1st pitstop under green. At the pitstop I made mistake with the fuel, so I pitted again at the 1st yellow. Than I managed to drive back to front from p15. The last stint I was saving fuel as much as I could, but I came 1 lap to short. At the final pitstop where I took just what I needed to finish the race, the yellow came out when I was leaving the pits. So I had to pit again. In the G/W/C run I was hit by another driver in 2. Still managed to finish p10 with a heavenly damaged car.

Miguel, I did not save the replay so I cannot review it again. If it is my fault, than my sincere apologies.

Edit: another driver send me the replay. It was my fault that I touched Wolf slightly so sorry for that. Than I bounced a bit to the left where you were driving at that moment. Than we collided. I'm sorry for that.

It was the first race for me in this leaque. Quitte eventful I must stay. Started at P2 and got passed by Sven. In the first stint I didn't manage to pass him. The first yellow came out when two cars collided in front of me. I picked up some damage. Then at the second restart I got the lucky dog, but it was a mess at the start resulting in a b/f for passing under yellow (I could not see where to go, as I could not take my position because of the cars in front of me). It was a bit difficult for me as I was a bit quicker than some guys on the lead lap. I tried to manage it at my best ability, but got involved in a yellow unfortunately and an unnecessary three wide at the end of the race. Looking forward to Talledega though!