Beiträge von Getu

Aitor, in the NiS I don´t race with 1,1k irating drivers who don´t know how to hold their line. Today I were crashed twice...

from my experience, my NIS daytona 500 lasted 20 laps because people were pushing like madmen and jittering like having parkinson. SOF was 2k or so.

basically why I returned to VO. feel free to return to officials, it's not like it's any better out there.

also, iRating is just a number.

I tell you, last week was a good reason to quit VO, but not this week. it was a fairly clean race, and I got collected as well and had to repair.

still several thousand times better than officials or NIS. thanks VO for being there after all these years :bier:

Hey Aitor.

I`m not sure if you read it in the chat after race. I`m really really sorry for bumping you out of the way at the last laps! I wasnt even planning to attack you in this corner, I just missed the brake point by a bit while trying to get closer to attack you the right way a few corners after that, but yeah...

You wont believe me how happy i was as i saw that you saved your car and did not "intentionally" cause the yellow since this was the only real mistake from me this race. ;)

hey alex, I saw your message but I didn't say anything because I forgot about it, too much thinking in my head. no worries sir, as long as you understood the situation, I'm fine with it, just let it go and let's move on. see you on track!

don't worry gabriel, I think it's still my fault because when I got the contact I thought I got too close to you. I got extremely lucky of not getting touched by anybody though.

I didn't expect you guys to watch my iRacing profile and discover my best hobby HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm dying

thanks guys, I really appreciate it <3 have a nice 2019

I would like to apologize for the yellow on lap 28. Aitor Sintes-Galindo, sorry mate. :(

no problems mate, but keep in mind that I've been in several races with you and you've caused several troubles. I'd love not to make a mindset in which it tells me "hey, this guy is dangerous, better to think twice before overtaking him". on official races yes, but not on VO.

Still, I'm not the brightest mind anyway, instead of hitting the brakes I still went full throttle à la Grosjean @ Barcelona 2018. the #76 would have thanked me.

übersetzt das forum automatisch wenn man englisch einstellt? sehr geil. aber musste beim zitat von getu jetzt doch sehr lachen, da es frank's post übersetzt hat:

ah no hahahaha, it's just me that I quoted frank without switching off google translate and it kept that translation, that's how I read you guys and somehow understand you :D