Beiträge von NigeldeJ

PC bluescreened right before the race so spent half an hour getting it back up and running. Finally got in the game and it was running so poorly, 2 fps at times :( after I pitted I noticed I only had 8GB's of RAM and that really isn't enough to run this lol. Luckily a simple reseat did the job, but 30 laps down at that point... Hopefully better luck next time round

Wow what a strat :yeah: at first it was myself and Arron just cruising miles ahead of the rest, but the caution and him getting damage obviously ruined a potential 1-2. Took a big gamble on taking fuel, but just sitting in everyone's draft and saving like hell paid off big time 😎 even some fuel left for burnouts haha

Got some lucky passes, saved the tires really well for a change at this track, and managed to be around p10 on the first caution. Got through some stuff and with a strong pitstop got to p1. After that the clean air really helped and I could finally get into a rhythm with the braking. Never looked back, never really had to fight anyone. My first win since september of last year 8| Couldn't be happier!

I guess the tires were still unchecked on the pitstop or something cause it only did fuel, and then it did the tires after... So 12-13 seconds extra added onto the stop unfortunately. Then got super lucky with some good draft trains and saved the fuel and ran hard laps to get within 1.5 seconds of the victory :wheel:

Bit of a disappointment but really happy in the end with another P2 after that :) Some crazy racing on the restarts holy moly 8|

I guess qualifying on the pole gave me a false sense of speed cause man was my long run bad. It got a lot better tho at the end (over 20% right front over 25 laps :#) but we got the shootout anyway. Got shuffled back as FrankvB so nicely put it by the divebomb rule hehe

Then got into Jeroen at the final turn and it cost me 4th. Too bad as with the green flag I think p2 was all but locked up. Still, should've practiced as it turns out I still can't drive a tight car :(

Gave up track position to be good on fuel, only for that inevitable caution to come out anyway... Otherwise me and Doug would've been battling it out for the win. Late restart and the iracing spotter still doesn't do 4 wide so got the front tore off of it. Think it was pretty obvious that we were going 4 but oh well. Car was slow on top speed after that so a 6th isn't too bad all things considered. Still on top of the standings :wheel:

As much as I didn't like this car and track combination, I had a ton of fun in the second run as I finally started to get to grips with this car. I guess practice really really helps, and can't wait to drive it on a normal road course. These sausage kerbs man 😤😤😤

During the race I made a few too many mistakes (as did everyone but Carsten lol) but in the end really happy with P2! I think on race pace only Marian and perhaps Dominick had me beat, but getting through this mostly clean and without pissing people off too much I'll take it 🤭😎

After starting p28 I was hoping for cautions but my pace was surprisingly fast enough to contend for the top 5. Then got a few breaks on the restarts and got to p2. Just didn't have enough laps to try anything proper on gabi, but really happy to gain 26 spots in such a short race and be leading the championship (for however long that will last lol)

Fighting for the win and then got another stupid pitroad speeding penalty 😭 was driving really hard to get to lucky dog position after that but put it in the wall and was done. Interesting car to drive now, much better than it was and better than the old car IMO

Ein ganz großer Spaß wieder. Ich habe so langsam keine Lust mehr, den Pingpong-Ball für diverse andere zu spielen.

This. Don't think I've been hit this many times before in VO. From Carsten just flat bombing me on lap 4 (!) to first Sven and then Maik just after I'd made it back to the top 10 with a junked front end. Such a shame cause when we got going the racing was pretty clean.

Whether it's deliberate or not; driving so slow and nobody else having the balls to even attempt a pass for the lead is a bit frustrating to watch. Hope once we get to the big tracks it'll be a. It better

Frustrating getting taken out after pretty much coming to a stop to avoid the big one. Car was hurt after that, so couldn't quite make the jump to the lead pack. No wrecks afterwards to catch back up so I'll settle for P16 and a decent points haul. Excited to see what the new car/package will do at Kentucky :)

So close to a win, got slightly sideways off the final turn and just got P2. The teamwork was great tho, if it wasn't for the first caution we would've had 5 out of the first 7 cars. In the end a nice 1-2-3 finish for the team at a track where most of the time we all wreck I'll take it! :D Great job by Arron and Jake on the outside.

Surprisingly clean race too for how nervous the trucks seemed when pushing :top: Great job to everyone. Onto Texas superspeedway :P

Started from the back, made up time to the lead group and was ready to go on the attack after the 2nd pitstop. Then got divebombed a bit and had to slam on the brakes to avoid the car in front. 4 tire slide and the car was mega tight after that. Got a bit annoyed, missed the line and hit the wall. Time to take a break with the holidays and hopefully come back refreshed for the new season.