Beiträge von zorachild

@Juan und Hernan: Sorry for my irritating line in front of the hairpin. My girlfriend was so kind and wanted to connect me a fan and unfortunately somehow disconnected and reconnected the external hard drive. After that, only Windows Explorer was visible to me and i had to tab back into the game. :#

All good? I honestly don't remember anything in particular lol.

However I did also know pitting for tyres just doesn't help with these cars, at the moment. The cold laps (and extra time) are not really working out against possible speed gains.
    That seemed to catch Carsten out.

So that's what happened to Carsten? I don't know why I picked up pace compared to the rest of the field in the second stint. But the car felt fast and stable so I pushed it.

@Roland: Sorry for the contact, but I think I held my line as the track began to turn right before T3. Didn't even see you in my screen until contact was made.

@Carsten: Didn't mean to chop ya'nose in the front straight, hugging the inside wall in T12 was my race line so I gave just enough room. Or so I believe.

I wanted it to be a good race since I don't think I will be racing again here. Some body pain and timezone issues make it not great at some moments unfortunately.

Thank you all, I enjoyed my time. Learned a few things and got to know people worth racing against.

I do need to find out the limit on what is a dive-bomb and what is not. I feel like I am either too fair on people, or others are less fair than I am.
    Not sure what to build towards for the racing in this league, since it is so much different from officials (even for what is considered fair in officials).

I'll answer to this since because of my (lack of) strategy I was in newer tires than the rest for 2/3 of the race. And I saw you going high two times when I was making passes through the field, mostly in the second stint. Honestly I didn't know if you were trying to battle for the position or not.

In these intermediante tracks I'll go for a pass as long as I have my bumper alongside the other car at the lifting/braking point of the turn and my spotter tells me so. Sometimes I'll peek going into a turn the inside when not in that situation but as some may have noticed, I'll leave space if the car aheads wants to go for the apex. All of this considering my little skill allows me to be as precise as I want to be :pfeif:

That said, I don't think I've divebombed anyone this race. I did in Bristol though.

Cheers.

I wanna say sorry for the caution in lap 112. It was my fault, but consequence of hard racing. I know I ruined at least a few races strategy-wise.

This track makes everyone defend more than usual, huh.

Edit: and also, same as Erik, the caution after the green pit cycle screwed me aswell. I was upset from that point lol.