Badbeatbill Tool Presenter

• Male
  • from The Netherlands
  • Member since Mar 5th 2022
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Badbeatbill

Steering damage from lap 1, 2m40s optionals I could not get fixed.
    Not a lot of luck this week in Texas.
    Good win Eugene. Fun to see lots of offset strategy going on.
  • Badbeatbill

Got damage on lap 30, avoiding Jakub losing it coming off T4.
    Your save was good, but sadly crossed the track in a pretty nasty way while doing so. Wrong place wrong time, happens I guess.

Some more damage when Roland ran me up the track in T4 on lap 48…
  • Badbeatbill

Short track racing I guess. Not super enjoyable for me overall.
    I'm not taking enough risks on these restarts to gain like some others do. Hard to find the fine line in what risks to take here.
    And on a longer run overtaking is near impossible without the…
  • Badbeatbill

Took an extra set of tires early, which didn't work out well. Lost way too much track position and got royally stuck. I just did not have top 10 pace on long run either way (I think).
    Some exciting restarts later I came away with a 6th.

• Badbeatbill

I don't follow the humor, even tho I see the ";)" in there.
    But I'm sure that's just me. It was also hardly helpful for me with the meatball flag :#
  • Badbeatbill

I got somewhat lucky on the big one.
    Still had a meatball after that, but cleared to get out in front of the pacecar just in time.
    After that some nice fighting with other wounded cars. But wheel damage on right rear did not help.

I'm not sad to see Bristol…
  • Badbeatbill

You were being run down the track by one car, and up the track by another car.
    Both moves were either mistake, risky driving or both, in my opinion atleast.

I would have been more upset with being run up the track like that, than someone having a…
  • Badbeatbill

That was a pretty cool race. Lots of close fights for position. I did not qualify well, and that compromised the early part of my race.

Went for extra stop early on even tho my tires felt great. But that never came into play with added cautions.
    To come…
  • Badbeatbill

• Badbeatbill

So, how many forgot to enroll this time round? ;D
  • Badbeatbill

Nice race. Lots of fights and some narrow escapes along the way.

I'll take a top 5 finish. Not sure where I would be on a green flag race, but 2nd stint did go very well.
  • Badbeatbill

Reaction (Post)
    I want to apologize to Jakub for the incident under the first yellow flag, when I realized I had damage to the steering it was too late to avoid getting on the track.
    I also want to apologize to Erik for slowing us down preparing for a restart when we…
  • Badbeatbill

On the restart on lap 99, I had to check up in the middle of an upshift. And that turned into a misshift, slowing down everyone behind me. Sorry my bad, that hardly ever happens to me.

On lap 143 there is an incident…
  • Badbeatbill

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from PetrSmetana)

Petr Smetana I find it disrespectful to the organization, to the drivers and to all the spectators who watch the races. Don't apologize for something you did on purpose and try to excuse so the organization doesn't punish you too…
  • Badbeatbill

It is always good to apologise when you make a mistake.
    Tho the meaning of a sorry can wear out very quickly when used often.

Thankfully we don't have to be friends on a track, just hoping for a decent amount of respect to go both ways.
  • Badbeatbill

On lap 37 I went from P13 to P35. Just "a few places" I guess.

Happy with the result after that setback.