Ian Cornish Tool Presenter

• Member since Aug 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Ian Cornish

Well I left Vegas a little disappointed. I managed to save my tires well on the first run. I'd pulled a 1.5 second gap until I had to take evasive action to avoid a lapped car, which I didn't entirely manage to do and took some damage. Probably pitted a…
  • Ian Cornish

• Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2020-02-18 #05 Xfinity @ Las Vegas.

I'm about about 81% after 15 laps :-(
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2020-02-18 #05 Xfinity @ Las Vegas.

I think you are right about the tires being worn more on exit. At Chicagoland I felt that I was driving it in pretty deep, at least compared to how I would have done on the old tire, but it didn't seem to wear my right front too…
  • Ian Cornish

It was a fun end to the race. I decided to sit behind Maik and then push it with 15 or so to go. It worked well as Maik seemed to have worn his tires a bit more and I was able to complete the pass on the second attempt. Then had to fend off Nigel,…
  • Ian Cornish

I will be busy Saturday, so if I don't make it tonight then my only chance is to stay up late (or get up early) and join the Americans.
  • Ian Cornish

Now then, I reckon that that if we can keep the cautions to no more than 2 then this race should be finished in time for the the NIS Daytona 500. Come on drivers of VO, we can do this!
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2020-02-05 #2 Pocono Raceway.

Your right, the top guys who start at the back are aggressive, but not always recklessly so. They see opportunities and they take them, so you have to be mindful that if you give them even the slightest gap, they will stick their…
  • Ian Cornish

I think it's just the way it goes sometimes. Both wrecks last night were from people in front of me getting together. Sometimes you have time to react and avoid it, other times it doesn't matter what you do, you just end up getting…
  • Ian Cornish

(Quote from AemJaY)

Well after getting getting caught up in others mess for the first two, I managed to win the third which had a decent SOF. Also gained a little IR in the fourth. Well done with the P6. If you keep finishing races without incident then
  • Ian Cornish

C fixed and rage!
  • Ian Cornish

Damn this sucks. Wednesdays don't feel right with my VO fix!
  • Ian Cornish

• Ian Cornish

(Quote from chogger)

Is that 30 minutes before race start?
  • Ian Cornish

Well, that didn't end how i'd hoped. Massive warp between Sven and Kay sent Kay straight into my door. Still, at least we can move on to some proper tracks now.
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2020 - VO Clash at Daytona.
    Well that race was much calmer than the B class, thankfully. I have to say thanks to Nigel for pushing at the end, I owe you one!
  • Ian Cornish

With regard to the decisions made by some of the lapped cars, I can only think of one good reason to run the bottom when the lead pack is behind you, and that's if you are undamaged and trying to get the lucky dog spot. Otherwise it is safer for all to…
  • Ian Cornish

Good win Gabriel! Glad to get through that one alive, it was crazy at times!
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread Offspring Rennen.