Ian Cornish Tool Presenter

• Member since Aug 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Ian Cornish

Well despite messing up qually and the dump truck setup, I really enjoyed that! Was hoping we would run the last 10 laps under green as I felt confident I could get Lisa but It wasn't to be. Made a mistake when Lisa blocked my run, should probably have…
  • Ian Cornish

Unlucky Kevin and Lisa, if it wasn't for misfortune then I'm sure you both would have finished ahead of me.
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread NTMv7.
    Ultimately I think the same techniques that saved tires in the old model will be applicable for the new model, such as backing up the entry, minimal wheel input and easing into the throttle on exit. It's just that i will probably be more important to do…
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread NTMv7.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I think that taking care of your tires early in the run will pay you back later on.
  • Ian Cornish

Posted the thread NTMv7.
    Thread
    Just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to try out the NTMv7 on the K&N car yet?

I just did the 13th Week NASCAR Nationals Series race. First lap the car felt pretty loose, the next lap pretty tight. After that it became more neutral with a…
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-09-04 #3 Chicagoland Speedway.

I think my laps led is a bit misleading in this instance, it was closer than that statistic suggests. I felt under pressure constantly from you and Maik, either one of you was always filling my rear view mirror and stopped me from…
  • Ian Cornish

I'm really sorry about that Marian. I looked on the replay and it was the slightest of touches, but unfortunately any contact on the left rear will turn the car. I feel really bad about it because you deserved to win that race.

• Ian Cornish

Hi, I won't be able to make the Road America race on 28/8 due to being on holiday.
  • Ian Cornish

Despite the cautions, I found this one fun. The lead 5 or so were pitting for tires at different times which made it interesting to see who would have the freshest tries come the end. Also to see who made it back through the pack in…
  • Ian Cornish

• Ian Cornish

Not a bad opening race, great to see such a large grid and 9 cautions isn't so bad considering. I thought the setup was really fun, you really had to drive it off the corners. I feel bad for Maik Steinicke pitting that time when everyone stayed out…
  • Thanks Kevin, it was good fun.
  • (Quote from chogger)

I wouldn't agree with that. With the current package you have to drive it hard, otherwise you're going to the back. I felt that you simply entered the corner sooner than me, which resulted in the contact. I raced side by side with…
  • Ian Cornish

I feel like I stole that one. Had no pace over a run at all, just couldn't keep up.