Ian Cornish Tool Presenter

• Member since Aug 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-06-19 #11 Darlington Raceway.
    That being the case, I'd best not wreck then. I assumed I wasn't really in the running.
  • Ian Cornish

• Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-06-19 #11 Darlington Raceway.
    'Currently Marc Melcher leads the ranking. However, as he does not qualify for the season finale in Darlington, the title will go to someone else'

I don't understand this. Does this mean that Marc cannot race, why is this?
  • Ian Cornish

(Quote from Micha)

The sets don't need to be that loose. But simply some on throttle rotation would be nice. It makes passing much easier if you don't have to worry as much about plowing up into the guy on your outside.
  • Ian Cornish

I really hope that iRacing move away from these super tight setups, this one was a joke. Upon initially applying throttle on corner exit, the car felt like it might turn a little . However, as you move up the track it has got great tight!

I was
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-06-05 #10 Pocono Raceway.

Cheers Marc. I would like to help, but I'll help you with a truck league on a Sunday. It's been running for years and I feel a bit attached to it. Plus it's the only oval league we've got in the UK & I club nowadays. It's pretty
  • Ian Cornish

I've really enjoyed the season, there has been some excellent racing throughout, the highlight for me being Charlotte and the close finish at Texas.

Looking forward to next season!
  • Ian Cornish

Sorry, I think I just caught #80 on the left rear on the last restart which seemed to be the catalyst for the ensuing mayhem. I was too worried about the car on my inside and drifted up slightly.
  • Ian Cornish

I kept getting runs on Bjoern, but he drove a strong defensive line. In the end I have to thank the lapped car for this one.

Sorry Gabriel for pinching a bit too much, we had some minor contact.

Fun race!
  • Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-05-15 #8 Kentucky Speedway.
    Another race another mistake, this time speeding in pit lane. Congratulations Marc on the win!

I agree that the setups in the B car have been garbage all season. They are so tight that it does not promote good racing at all. It's just not fun.

• Ian Cornish

Replied to the thread 2019-05-01 #7 Chicagoland Speedway.

After 25 laps or so my car was actually loose on exit, and it turned quite nicely center to exit. I did notice that we were running different lines though. I was arcing it a fair bit were as you took a much shallower line. My…
  • Ian Cornish

Yeah Gabriel I did get a pass under caution for that. Don't worry about it though, just one of those things.