Beiträge von Martijn

If you are that convinced that you didnt slide up after I left you 2 car widths to drive in then please ask the admin team to take a look by filing a protest here - https://virtual-oval.de/?p=ticket_new&steward.

Turn 3 lap 73 to help you file it. Best viewed from on board the #75 car. ;)

I did after checking the telemetry data. Of you like we can go through it sometime together to learn from it (both you and me, no worries I don’t mean I’m 100% right. A different POV surely can help ofcourse)

its oval racing where "rubbing is racing" especially on short tracks. If you like it more decent - ask your wife for sunday afternoon walk :*

I fully agree, but they like to give penalties here…

I actually didn't sign up for the Pro series because I was on a break from iRacing :aetsch: And in the middle of the season I could only sign up for non-pro haha

In the race I had to really take it easy since I had a sore left arm from my covid vaccination earlier that day. It turned out to really help out cause I was super easy on the wheel and the tires :ka: Long run pace was fantastic because of it and after I passed Dennis for the lead I never really looked back.

You absolutely were hauling ass! Great win

Haha, I think it makes a great impression of how the race was :D I qualified 5th (if not mistaken) and finished also 5th.

Had a very strange moment when overtaking Doug Pickering in the first stint. He just turned into me in turn 3 to do it again in turn 1. Im not very experienced in oval racing but I’m guessing that’s not normal here either?

Nigel deJong is just of a different league btw, don’t understand why he’s in this group to be honest but I’m guessing it has something to do with the rules