Feempy Tool Presenter

• Member since Jun 17th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Feempy

I can't race tonight either. There is no power going through my power supply unit anymore, so my wheel won't turn on....X(
  • Feempy

I messed up my qualy, so I started 20th. But I knew I had good long run pace, so an all green flag race was the best thing for me :).

Daniel did scare me in the end (around 40 to go) a little bit when he spun in t4. But besides that, it was a pretty
  • Feempy

It was a pretty good points day. Martin beat me out of the pits, the last time we pitted. On the last restart I fell back to third, passed Marian, tried to put some pressure on Martin and also keep Lisa behind me. Unfortunately the race was 2 laps too…
  • Feempy

Gratz Daniel! You were definitely faster on the shorter runs. I think on those two long runs we had I could close the gap, but with the cautions we had at the end there wasn't much I could do, besides send it on the high line and catch a caution at the…
  • Feempy

About that incident with Andreas and Kevin, Andreas you first move up out of the turn and then you get back down again and based on the replay you also went out of the gas, because you hardly accelerate. Based on your behaviour out of the turn I was…
  • Feempy

Replied to the thread 2020-04-29 #7 Richmond Raceway.

I got a little loose on the exit of t2, but when I hit the brakes entering t3, the car jumped to the left. I knew Kevin was somewhere on my outside. So I slowed down not to hit him, but I had to get back on the track at some point…
  • Feempy

Was a good (and slightly boring) race. I was surprised how much in front of the pack Thomas and I got, after that last pitstop. That gave both of us really good trackposition for the final couple of laps.
    And then I thought we were on the last lap, when…
  • Feempy

Replied to the thread 2020-04-19 #11 Richmond Raceway.
    The first 90% of the race was really good. I liked the long green runs. For some reason I was good the first 10 laps, then the next 30 or so I was losing speed to everyone in the top 5 and after 40 laps I was faster again and almost could pass Kevin for…
  • Feempy

Replied to the thread 2020-04-15 #6 Chicagoland Speedway.
    BLEGH is the word I would use to describe my race. I couldn't find the right line into turn 1 and 3 with this tightest setup I have ever driven, which didn't help my tire wear. And when the yellow flag fell, right after pitstops I had to start in the…
  • Feempy

I'm not sure if it was a soundbug (it might, I'm not aware of all the iRacing bugs ;)). Anyway what I heard, during the restart before when I was side by side with Daniel, was an interuption and a drop in RPM's, while I was somewhere…
  • Feempy

The reason I wanted to start in 1st gear, is that I heard you start in 1st the restart before and you got a pretty good jump on me. So I did what I thought I had to do to keep the lead and get a better restart, then the one before.…
  • Feempy

• Feempy

oops is there still room for me? I see only 40 drivers signed up. I forgot....:S
  • Feempy

Replied to the thread 2020-04-01 #5 Texas Motor Speedway.
    So euhm yeah, I just thought I drop to the back since I'm not racing for a championship anyway, so you could all race for your precious little points........

But yeah it was fun racing up front with all the front runners. Just frustrating to constantly…