Feempy Tool Presenter

• Member since Jun 17th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Feempy

Missed pitroad entry, while being in the lead.... :heul:
    Lost 5 seconds there... So all I could do after that is trying to keep Carsten on newer tires behind me, which surprisingly worked. So sort of happy with 2nd, but not really I guess.
  • Feempy

If I could pick any track I had to drive every week for an entire season I would pick Dover without any doubt.
    I find a such a fun track and it has such a nice flow. Tires were a little bit of an issue, but I'm surprised some were blowing front tires as…
  • Feempy

Not really... I don't think you could do much with fuel anyway. Also I don't use any fuel calculators and I wanted a few gallons extra in case of a green white checkered. So I still filled it up to over 18 gallons. Maybe I…
  • Feempy

I had no qualifying speed here. I'm looking at Daniel's stream now and he just goes flat out the entire qualy lap like its easy.... Like HOW??? Steini also told me the same thing yesterday. But no matter how much I tried there was no way I could go flat…
  • Feempy

I think the fuel saving and maybe the fpi made this race pretty uneventful as not many drivers wanted to race. But I'm not complaining... ;-)
    The first stint I had nowhere to go so started saving fuel. With Kevin right on my bumper made the saving quite…
  • Feempy

As you Germans would say 'ein scheisse rennen'.
    I had a good long run pace and didn't need the yellows at the moments that came out. And in the end I thought I missed everything, but at the last moment got hit by a spinning car....