• Member since Jan 6th 2023
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • JakubSmetana

Reaction (Post)
    Hartes Rennen, war übel am schwitzen das ganze Rennen über :angst:
    Quali wieder überraschend auf P5 gestellt, wieder ohne Plan wo dieser Speed plötzlich herkam :#
    Gab vom Start weg immer was zu tun, erst übel Druck von hinten, dann nach vorne attackieren und…
  • JakubSmetana

Very enjoyable race this evening. I was quite looking forward to this race. I was quite satisfied that tire management is very important here. I focused on longer stints in the practice session to see how big will be the tire wear. In the qualifying, I…
  • JakubSmetana

Replied to the thread Practice Server.
    Marius All good, it's just a test race ;) It was my fault, I moved to right too much.
  • JakubSmetana

Interesting race yesterday. During the practice session, for some reason, I didn't feel so good with the handling of the car. Maybe it was the track conditions. Near the end, it was a little bit better. In the qualifying, I didn't want to risk and did a…
  • JakubSmetana

Reaction (Post)
    Darlington mag ich sehr, den xfinity auch, sollte also alles angerichtet sein.
    Im Training aber übel am straucheln gewesen und praktisch nur auf den Longrun konzentriert um zu wissen wie die Kiste sich entwickelt. War komisch zu fahren, tight und loose…
  • JakubSmetana

Yes, exactly. Now it's a bit weaker with participation but it's good to see that they are still racing in NR2003.
  • JakubSmetana

I run part-time in the seasons 2017 and 2018 at one European league and since 2020-2022, I run a full-time before the switch to the iRacing :wheel:
  • JakubSmetana

That was a good one. First of all, great job by everybody to keep the race under green until the end. I was looking forward to this race, it is one of my favorites. I don't know why, but for some reason this style suits me. Already in my NR2003 career I…
  • JakubSmetana

That was a really good race. Before the race, I knew that this is almost like superspeedway race so every small detail is the key. I focused on my program in the practice session. In the qualifying, I did a really good lap and won the pole. I saw that…
  • JakubSmetana

That was a tough race for me and our team. In the practice session, I didn't feel comfortable with the setup of the car. In the qualifying, I managed to have a good lap and started inside the top-ten. The first laps after the start, it was a little bit…
  • JakubSmetana

That was an enjoyable race yesterday at Dover. I felt really good during the practice session. I hoped for the long runs in the race. But before that, we had a qualifying. I managed to start the race from the third place. I decided to take the start of…
  • JakubSmetana

That was an enjoyable race yesterday. I was really looking forward to Dover as it is one of my favorite ovals. During the practice session, I had a really good rhythm so I knew I could be strong in the race. I did a decent lap in the qualifying and…
  • JakubSmetana

Reaction (Post)
    I had the pace to be in the top 5, but unfortunately, I was involved in the accident on the restart, after a flag that in my opinion should never have come out. The other accident, what to say...

Congratulations jakub, a devilish pace. Nothing could be…
  • JakubSmetana

Very fun race yesterday at Texas. I felt very good in the practice with my pace. In the qualifying, I did a solid lap which put me into the second place for the start. After the green flag, I lost the second place, but I was able to get it back…
  • JakubSmetana

Race to forget for sure. But that's a racing sometimes. I qualified for the race in the back of the field. Then when I was on the outside lane, we had a crash in front of me. I need to slow down a lot to avoid it. This resulted for me with a losing a…
  • JakubSmetana

I was looking forward to this race. Once again, I felt very good in the practice session. I had a decent pace for the long runs. However, track conditions were changing. In the qualifying, I did a solid lap, which put me to the pole for the race. I did…
  • JakubSmetana

Not a good race for me today. During the practice session, I felt quite good with the handling. I focused mainly on the race pace, so the fifth place from the qualifying was a good result for me. I did some small adjustments before the race. After a few…
  • JakubSmetana

chogger I saw that you are really pushing in the final part of the race. I was lucky that I was right behind you when you had that moment in the turn 1-2. :wheel:
  • JakubSmetana

Yves Thank you for the info, understand. I asked because I was surprised that the situation from the last restart came out without penalty.
  • JakubSmetana

I expected another very tough race with this package. In the practice session, I found a good rhythm and was very happy with the handling of the car. In the qualifying, I ruined a first lap, so in the second one, I decided not push too much. Even that,…