Beiträge von David S Zapata

Sorry @ 1 und 47 für die Aktion in der letzten runde.

Ich kam leicht gegen die wand und dadurch war mein Heck unruhig.

Leider wart ihr dabei direkt neben mir.

Mathias, the contact on the wall, ok, shit happens.

But, if you knew we are fighting for top 10, its the last lap, and you fight for nothing, you could let us pass.

After the wall contact, you could lift the throttle.

Next race would be better

Puede ser una imagen de coche y carretera

OOOHHHH COME ON!!!

For once that you take a near photo to my car, and take this!!!!! XD XD

Wer wissen will, wie man sich seine Reifen verheizt sollte sich dringend dieses VOD von mir anschauen. :boring::D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What a scolding for Mark kiss XD

wieder macht mir die late caution alles kaputt... wie das nervt!

schön auf flag-to-flag spekuliert und die green stopps so gelegt, dass ich immer die neueren reifen hatte. sah nach p4 aus... dann kam die erste caution. direkt üble fights und auf p8 zurückgefallen... dann die green white checkered... ich inside und sehe wie #81-ian loose wird. ich reagiere und verliere selber die karre. von p6 auf p20. zum kotzen!

edit: danke dem feld fürs reagieren. ich hatte alle hände voll zu tun die karre zu fangen....

If the race was green, the P4 is yours

Im sorry. Stupid mistake.

https://themidnightalliance.fi…ess.com/2014/01/sorry.gif

vom speed her war p3 oder p4 gut drin... hatte eine gute longrun pace und es hätte es mit dani ausfighten können...

aber nein. ich muss einen kapitalen bock schiessen und verpasse unter grün die boxeneinfahrt. musste im 2. gang nochmals anfahren und eine ehrenrunde drehen die mich von p3 auf p9 warf... konnte noch p6 holen aber mehr ging nicht. die reifen waren nach der aufholjagd durch...

edit: with my fail on pitentry under green i lost 3 spots... the 3 points i needed for #1-david... ARGH! :( :( :(

I know. I relaxed when I saw you in P6. But you have un race less. Maybe you will be near podium, with that race

Well in case of the very unlikely event all 40 drivers do show up next week. I still need to finish 33rd or better to get the championship. So I'm not celebrating yet, but I do admit I'm feeling pretty confident going into next week. ;-).

Based on how the race started I expected a pretty intense battle between Keven and I. Unfortunately he overdrove turn 1 50 laps in to the first run. I don't hope I scared you that caused this. I got a pretty good run out of t4 and made a move to your inside, but aborted the overtake in the middle of the frontstretch, because I was sliding my tires all the way to start/finish and didn't want to take any risks.

Also Carsten was pushing me pretty hard on the restarts, but I knew if I took care of my rear tires I should be fine and that worked out pretty well. The last caution made things a little bit more interesting then I hoped for, but I'm really happy (after last weeks disaster) I got the win here. Definitely takes the pressure off.

I doubt that there will be more than 30 in the last race. You have won this championship, and well deserved. Kevin and Gabriel had bad luck, and some absence. Daniel, Thomas and Carsten tried to make it difficult for you. But your level this season has been very high, almost perfect, except for some scare XD

Great job :top:

Maybe you are the one who does not understand that if you lose your line (you lost the back of your car), you cannot get off when there is someone inside.

I only attack because you lost the car. I'm sorry we had the contact. I braked to give you all the space I could.

But, if you're going to be like that asshole, next time I'll send you to the wall, and I don't worry

das war körperlich extrem anstrengend. die kombi würde auch für das UBP funktionieren...

qualy überraschend auf P3... komme mit dem setup aber absolut nicht klar... schon im NIS hatte ich übel probleme :(. folgerichtig durchgereicht worden. ein wenig auf p7 oder p8 rumgegondelt. schlussendlich irgendwie p5 abgestaubt. nehm ich... schade ist aber, dass ich bei 10 to go 2 plätze verloren hab weil sich p2 gedreht hat... ich hab gelupft und den wagen aussen noch gestriffen und das komplette momentum verloren.

Hey Gabriel, at the end of the race, I don't know if you wanted to tell me something. Our fight was fun, and I think very clean.

Im very happy with 2 consecutives podium.

So sorry for Jeroen.

1-1 Anema-Adam in last lap disaster