Beiträge von Arron

Ahhhh what is it with me and Bristol and bugs

Got caught up in the first lap accident(Had 1:14 of damage it turned out) then got the pace car bug here which meant I was in front of the pack, so on the restart pulled over and went to last car on track. I then drove past everyone including the leaders and was pulling away, but decided on the spur of the moment to try the two stop as something different.

All was going well and it would have been close between me and the top 2 not sure I would of quite got there but on the last stop I got the no fuel bug so had to retire!!!!!

Great race though :)

I can't normally make Tuesdays now but have been in practice and the first few laps for the 2 truck races this year and its only been 3 or 4 people.

Is this still a good use of VO resources?

Its good to be back on track

Had decent pace in practice but decided to start from the back as I have only started the sim once since the end of last season and I want to take a more causal approach this season.

Made good progress in the opening laps then when things settled down I did a few laps of tyre saving and then starting moving forward again before the yellow.

Start of the second stint I got shuffled nearly all the way to the back again so had to do it all again although made it to the back end of the top 10.

Got some damage in the next stint from someone ignoring they were in a 3 wide situation and driving in to me, go to the top 5 then shuffled back to the back end of the top 10 when I lost momentum trying to make more spots.

After that it was interesting but all in all a good nights racing.

I have to apologize to the 10, not sure what happened when we touched but it seemed to shoot you up the track out of all proportion ?(

Really really enjoyed the race last night.

Had not turned a lap with the car/track combo until half an hour before the green flag but found a rhythm quite easily and was surprised to be so far up the grid.

In the race I felt good on all the stints and was probably the quickest car at the end of each except the final few laps, threw away my best chance of winning by overshooting my pit box on the first stop and loosing about 5 seconds.

Really fun trak car combo, I really dont understand how you can be loose for most of the run and still wear the RF so much more!!!!!

First half of the race was perfect second half was an adventure, have a couple of apologies to make and got a couple in post race chat!!!

Sorry to Feempy for the restrt I think you got the worst of it my quick release popped open lesson learned there!!!

And Sorry Thomas Nolden I got the car high call and presumed you knew I was there but guessing you didn't as I know you don't race like that and on the replay it looks like I was not quite there :rotwerd:

Wohoo finally finished a B car race :)

Comfortably lead the first stint and saved enough to make it 1 stop and had even tyre wear when the yellow came out so was feeling quietly confident.

Was surprised everyone was not saving fuel after that and was over a lap to the good when the yellow came out ?(

Then it was carnage, happy to finish 4th with a clean car!!

So that was an interesting race.

Qually was OK top 10 which is about where I am on raw speed in the trucks at the moment. First couple of runs I went forward and then the team discussion was about not taking tyres at the stop and just topping up. It was a risk but the next caution fell almost at the perfect point.

From then on it was a fuel saving exercise, was really surprised when Gabriel wanted to lead but was happy just following him and Nigel and Save fuel. Got to the lap I thought I needed but then was really lacking drafting partners in the last run which meant Nigel/Roland/Carsten working together really closed the gap. Thanks to the team chat, especially from NigeldeJ who probably cost himself the win I managed to save enough to get over the line with 0.2 Gallons left

Good racing up front all day, maybe didn't quite have the 20 lap pace but was getting really good long run tyre wear. Just riding in the top 4 and then at the last restart made the mistake of letting Brian back past and by the time I got back by the front 3 were to far awat.

WD Feempy I was enjoying watching the both of you so much the last 5 laps I was not concentrating enough to put any pressure on Maik 8|

I don't have to write anything about late cautions. Another save Top 5 result taken away :/

Sorry Aaron for that contact in the last lap. Was just a passenger as i got a hit from the inside car...

And it was a warp contact, too :(

No worries I am not sure what the Truck on the inside was doing they didn't appear to turn for the corner!!

Second time in 4 days I have gifted you a present Gabriel I must not be over the xmas spirit :clown:

Really enjoyed tonight had a great 140 odd lap battle with Feempy and only one of us was going to win before the caution.

After that I threw the race away, sorry to Thomas Nolden not sure who will get the yellow card as Frank and I were both loose but you were the unlucky recipient.

Really like this car now you have to drive the thing, will try and persuade the wife to let me out to play more on a Sunday :rolleyes:

WD Gabi good drive :)