Beiträge von Carletto7777

@grabiel You had a great pace, but I think from lap 30 onwards your tyres were crying out to be changed. Still, you always make overtaking very difficult and I love that.

My race was perfect except for the last stint, I don't know if it happens to anyone else but sometimes I get into a driving mode that I seem to have forgotten how to do it....... And of course it has to come in the decisive part of the race.

In the two previous stints there were moments when I looked stronger than Castern but I didn't want to attack him because I was taking advantage of his air to save tyres, I was anxious to attack at the end but I got into the I don't know how to go fast now mode.

Congratulations Carsten Theile.

Well deserved victory.

Ein typischer Saison Start... Alle sind mega toll motiviert und man wird in die Wand geschickt...

Raul Nardi, could you please tell me why you always need to provoke 3-wide situations at the start / restarts?

If you want to drive from behind, drive through the pits...

On lap 61 I saw our race in danger, I overtook you on the outside and when you saw it you went to close the line, fortunately there were no consequences.

good fight

Good 1st race only the last GWC that made me lose 2nd position, otherwise a race as I expected, pity it wasn't a green race as I felt very strong to win it with tyre management.

You could only overtake on the outside with old tyres but even then it was very difficult to overtake because if you didn't have good traction you were sliding and losing speed.

I had a bit of a dodgy action in the 3/4 with Mathias Koch and Bjorn Reddehase where I was coming from behind and I pulled really hard into the corner, on the exit of the corner my car moved but I managed to control it and got close to Mathias who got scared thinking I was going to contact him and swerved into Bjorn. For my part I think it was a risky manoeuvre but I did what I wanted to do without contacting anyone.

Congratulations Daniel Adams... you're boring already! :sprecher:

Very happy for the victory and for the 2nd position of Gabriel who for a mistake could not fight for the victory, the 1st stint I took it very relaxed because I did an official one and in 20 laps I left the tyre at 50% and I didn't want the same thing to happen to me, I got what I wanted, 33 laps and 71% 83%. In all the yellows I preferred to stay out because in the 1st stint I only had 3 laps on the tyre and the 2nd yellow was the one that gave me the victory because it came out just as I was coming out of the pits, that made the leaders stay behind everyone who had already stopped.

Jakub Smetana thank you and what a great rhythm you had

as always sorry if something is not well understood, google translator. :boring:

Firstly, I apologise for my involvement in the accident on the second lap.

The track was very different to the two official tracks I had raced on before, looking at the first and second stints I never thought I could win the race, I was only aiming for a second position, but Daniel made the mistake at the moment when I understood how to drive on the track.

@Frank Shifterich I understand that you are angry, but it's racing and I think in this championship there are usually no heroes as you say. We are people and we can all make mistakes. That said I think I am partly to blame but not all.

sorry if something is not clear, google translator.

Good morning

I was very happy with the race and even more so having done about 10 laps of the circuit. In fact it could be reflected in my qualifying, but knowing the track and the wear and tear I decided to manage the tyres to attack at the end of the race.

Congratulations to Carsten Theile, you always confuse me, I never know when you are saving, you are going strong or you ran out of tyres, you do a great job.

Good morning, I would like to apologise to everyone for the 1st yellow flag. After doing two NIS it's the first time that my car went off like that, I was very surprised. And I apologize to @Erik van Spijker for the disastrous relaunch I did when I was in 2nd position, I was so mechanized to change gears that I went from 3rd to 2nd HAHAHA. You had a great pace to be at the top, in fact I was telling Kevin Adam how surprised I was to see you so strong, that's why I was so angry to hurt you.

Congratulations to everyone for a great race, and especially to Carsten Theile. You set a tremendous pace on track, with an incredible tyre management, congratulations for a fully deserved victory.

On the other hand I am very happy with my performance on track, in the last 3 races I have been able to get 3 podiums, even more knowing the quality of many drivers on this grid.

There was only one action that I think was out of place and I'm not even going to denounce it, as I think we all have the right to make mistakes. If at the beginning of the race you are already 12 laps behind and you want to overtake the p2 car I think you have to do it as carefully as possible and if you are not sure what you are doing, ..........

Sorry if something is not clear. google translator X(

I would like to apologise to everyone involved and not involved, for ruining the green stop and taking out more than one driver. I just lost the reference of the corner I didn't go down when I was supposed to and the rest is history, also ask @roland what happened to him in the last corner that almost took him by the front, I think you lost traction right?

Congratulations to both Daniel Adam and Carsten Theile for this great result.

I had a bit more, but with my position in the championship and seeing that Carsten Theile is playing with Daniel it would be stupid to try a dangerous overtake.

It's a pity I missed so many races in this championship, there is a very nice fight for the top three places.

Got together with Jose early but no caution :( then the wreck that took Kelvin out just couldn't avoid... People are so adamant on defending hard, bit silly at times.

Most silly of all though is Tobias Sievers running in reverse before pitroad and getting me a blackflag for passing under yellow ffs. Final nail in the coffin, onto the next one :rolleyes:

Sorry for the accident so early, I think we both could have done better than we did. For me not slipping on the track and thinking you were closer to the wall, the rest netcode.

Good afternoon Kelvin, my name is José Carlos.

At that moment I was very angry because I think both Nigel de Jong and I could have fought for the win or the podium. In the last laps, when I was pushing Carsten Theile, Jeroen Anema was doing very well by sticking very close to me and putting his nose into the back of my car and braking the inside line.

That's why I don't agree with your explanations, the only thing I can think of is a netcode or a bug in the simulator.

A este modelo de neumático realmente le gusta tomarse las cosas con calma al entrar, mientras sigue manejando bastante duro. Realmente no tiene sentido, lo sé, pero realmente no puedo explicarlo de otra manera :#. Estaba usando bastante freno para que el auto apuntara a la línea blanca. Así que una entrada dura y directa. Tienes que asegurarte de no deslizarte hacia arriba y sobrecargar esa entrada, matará el frente derecho. La agresividad de la salida determina el equilibrio del desgaste de los neumáticos. Creo que estaba 87-83 en la primera carrera, y luego 85-79 en la segunda, ya que me deslizaba un poco más en esa carrera. En mi opinión, sigue siendo un equilibrio realmente agradable e hizo que el automóvil fuera divertido de conducir.

Me di cuenta tarde de que tendríamos que ahorrar bastante en esa última carrera, por lo que Jeroen estuvo increíblemente cerca. ¡Me las arreglé para conducir un poco a la defensiva y simplemente mantenerlo atrás para la W!

A mí me pasó lo mismo, me di cuenta demasiado tarde de que tenía que ahorrar combustible. Pasé 30 vueltas tirando del pedal del embrague y todavía me quedé sin combustible a la salida de la 4ta curva :Oh no: Por eso perdí el podio.

I don't know about the rest but I love the tyre model!!!!

hello good evening, I have a question for @Jeroen Anema.

you had some kind of problem in the 3rd stint, at first I thought you were saving tires and I did the same, but when I decided to push to up the pace of the race you started to fall behind, when in the previous two stints it didn't happen to you. In fact you made me go 100%.