Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

• So eine Scheiße ey, so wollte ich überhaupt nicht gewinnen.

Beim vorletzten Restart die #19 durch n Treffer aufs Heck in die Wand geschickt, da war ich mir aber überhaupt nicht sicher wo mein Auto war und wo die #10 ihr Auto hatte und dann als die Caution rauskam noch die #10 ganz leicht aufm Eck in die Wand geschubst.

Very sorry to have ruined your race but you didnt race better at all. #10 doesnt hold the line while overtaking and nearly pushes me into the wall and the #19 divebombs me while fighting.

Ich freu mich dennoch über den Sieg, hatte überraschend im Rennen noch ordentlich Pace gefunden und konnte auf frischen Reifen gut attackieren. Trotzdem, so wollt ichs nicht.

• i don't know what are you proud of. In just one lap you ruined the race of at least 3 cars with 10 laps to go, the second incident when the yellow was out.

The stewards will have a lot of work for second race in a row.

Very Good race, except for that last 15 laps.

• I am tired of racing with you, Tobias. There is no race where you are not in troubles.

Today you have messed up the race of 3 drivers who were fighting for the victory. 3 drivers that had been having clean battles all the race, with respect and knowing what were they doing on each lap. Seems that you can't manage your nerves. You always finish doing something wrong. Didn't you think about why do you have 6 yellows in the championship? Didn't you think that probably the problem is not the others, and it's you?

You say that I divebomb when fighting. Well, I would like to know if anyone else thinks the same because, as I know, I try to be as clean as possible. There is nothing better than fighting under the limit, but being clean on all situations.

Is the second race you ruined me. You are a fast driver, but I think you don't know how to manage your nerves, and it's very dangerous from you.

Fortunately, there are a lot of good and clean drivers in this championship, I hope I can include you here someday, but not for now.

If I was you, I would not have celebrated the victory. But seeing you did it, I have lost any residual respect that I have left for you.

• 1. I would like to know where I killed you before

2. Say that to the #10 that didnt realize that we were threewide and gave me a small bump which made me nervous about my line. Oh and the same driver drove into me while fighting for P2 because he couldnt hold his line.

3. „You always finish doing something wrong“ thats simply untrue

4. I try to become cleaner but I am still new to NASCAR and try to learn from every race. I am sorry that I wrecked you today but I dont deserve that

5. I know that I did mistakes and I know that I did them and not the others. I would like to know why you think that

6. I had very clean battles today as well, maybe you should watch my whole race and not just 2 laps

7. I celebrated because I was very fast and this is my first and probably only win for a long time at VO and I did 2 small mistakes which unfortunatly ended the race for you. I didnt do this on purpose, im just writing this cause it sounds like you think that.

• Intentionally or unintentionally, is dangerous to be around you on the track. After first 170 laps of this race, i thought something changed in your mind. But you still being the same. Just be aware of making more cautions or you will be dumped out of VO.

• Intentionally or unintentionally, is dangerous to be around you on the track. After first 170 laps of this race, i thought something changed in your mind. But you still being the same. Just be aware of making more cautions or you will be dumped out of VO.

Tempers can calm down!

The officials still decide here! And that won't change.