Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

• Bad luck on that last restart. Got a black flag because unsafe pit exit and excessive speeding.

It is just a shame, that we always have cautions like that. A green run to the end would be nice. Get your shite together, Elite2!

• Fuck, scheiße, verdammte Kacke.

Verdammt solides Rennen gehabt, Strategieglück gehabt und immer auf den frischeren Reifen gewesen. Dann bei den Cautions rund um Lap 90/117 rum mit Björn und Robert weggefahren und das Ding schon so gut wie gewonnen gehabt bis es natürlich ne G/W/C gab und ich ohne Reifen aufgeschmissen war. Kann eigentlich glücklich sein immerhin auf P2 gekommen zu sein aber meine güte bin ich gerade angepisst.

Naja, gibt immer n nächstes mal und Fontana hat verdammt viel Spaß gemacht, war n schönes Rennen, GZ natürlich an Hector, warst genau dann da wenns wichtig wurd, hoffe dass mein Block am ende okay war, der war wirklich aggressiv, sorry dafür.

Edit:
    Ich seh gerade dass einige Fahrzeuge mit 15+ Incs ins Ziel gekommen sind, Respekt dafür. Ist halt nur die 2. Liga.

• @Tobias: Was soll ich sagen? Mich hats komplett zerlegt. Sei froh, dass Du keine Reifen mehr hattest....!

Mal sehen was die Reko sagt, wer so besch.... war und das halbe Feld zerlegt hat.

PS: Ich hätte Dir den Sieg gegönnt. Du warst heute klar der Schnellste.

• Ja, nach n bisschen beruhigen sollte ich da wirklich glücklich sein :doofguck:

Edit: Ich hab auch keine Ahnung was die 65 da gemacht hat, habs schon im Rückspiegel net begriffen. Hab jetzt wieder n Grund warum ich mich von dem Wagen fernhalte.

• My race yesterday was a rollercoaster. I had no speed at the beginning and on lap 7 a hit with the wall gave me a warning that I was going above my pace.

Then I made a mistake entering the pit closed and lost a lap for the rest of the race. Finally thanks to the last yellow I was able to recover the lap of the leader and the decision to change tires in the last yellow gave me such an unexpected victory.

Tobias the last fight was tough but in the last lap it is what is expected, as long as it does not end in an accident for me it is fine.

See you next week.

• Yesterday i thought it was the 85 Car that caused the accident. But i read the number in the live stream wrong. So it was the 65 car who caused all the mess. Sorry to Jose for accidentially blaming him.

• Hi, I looked back on the situation.

Unfortunately, I messed up the start, but I feel like I kept the arc afterwards. I think the bottom line came up, in front of the finish line the #5 car was already in front of me.

But then they will review the case, if I was at fault then I will be very sorry but I will learn from it.

I collided with the 67 car twice during the race. He didn't feel like I was by his side. lap 24 and lap 74

24 lap (10:19):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

74 lap(46:43)
    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay Gabor,

i will not comment on the fault, but just one imortant Tip:

U dont have to watch the car beside you at restart, because in this series jump start is not allowed. Just maintain pace speed. When green comes jump on the gas. Thats all.

And one opinion: You should Protest 67 for each time he drove into you. I have no clue what he was doin there.