Beiträge von Carletto7777

Apologies to Jose. I misjudged the closingspeed in the middle of turn 1/2 and gave you a small bump, which was enough to send you around. :( I didn't really send it in that hard, but still messed up anyway..

Thanks for the apology, and don't worry, I thought I could control that little touch but it kept getting more and more twisted to the point where it hit the only place that wasn't a straight wall..... :haha:

In dubrio pro reo.

Die Strafen sind nicht dazu da, unbedingt jemanden zu bestrafen, sondern gefährliche Fahrweisen und Fahrfehler zu sanktionieren. Manche Situationen entstehen ohne Fehler, sondern aus den Umständen heraus, so dass es manchmal besser ist, es als Rennunfall zu bewerten, da eben kein krasses Fehlverhalten erkennbar ist.

The punishment of a sanction is for learning, right?

In this case, there are two clear driving errors for which certain drivers paid with their broken cars, for example, Salva Lopez with 7 minutes of repairs... and "mediometros" Jesus Rato with 6 minutes of repairs...

I only give the names of the two people who created the dangerous situations and whoever wants to understand can understand what he wants to understand.... "#1 Yves Queisert #22 Michael Krafzik".

You were being run down the track by one car, and up the track by another car.
    Both moves were either mistake, risky driving or both, in my opinion atleast.

I would have been more upset with being run up the track like that, than someone having a different/compromised line up high.
    I can understand the racing incident calls made for this race.

I beg to differ with you, is it cheaper to make a mistake on a short track than on a mile or mile-and-a-half circuit with the same rules?

For me the rules are the same in all circuits, if you make a mistake and an accordion or dangerous situation is formed on the track generate a 3wide because you are going slow or you impact against the wall. In addition to several drivers with a broken car because of those two accidents, drivers are not to blame for someone's mistake.

Sorry guys but for me it's incomprehensible... It's just my way of thinking, maybe I'm wrong.

I don't understand why the accident on lap 236 is treated as a racing incident when it is clearly a driving error. Also after generating the 3wide you want to go back to your old lane as if there was no one there, if you miss and hit the wall at least you stay up, and even more, after a restart when we are all in a group.

A track that I delete every season, but to my surprise I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I never knew how to race here and it was quite frustrating year after year as I was always destroying the right front tyre... In the first stint I wasn't doing well until I discovered the line and how to brake the car and from that moment on I was climbing up to the top 5. I was very happy to be able to compete against the others although in the long stint, I was a bit slower than the rest of the top 5.

I was involved in two accidents in which I couldn't do much or anything and the car became difficult to drive, in the first one thank god I don't know how the simulator didn't give me a black flag because the accident was in the restart and I had to go to the left as it was the only free place on the track, In the second one I was in a 3wide without wanting it because the driver in front of me went long and into the wall and the one behind me was very close and pushing me in the corner, I couldn't brake or get off because I had another driver under me, I decided to stay in my lane but the driver #22 Michael Krafzik wanted to go back to his line as if there was no one there. Too bad for Salva Lopez who was the least to blame and who took the worst part "7 minutes of repairs".

You know guys, I use translator. :rofl:

A pity about the yellow flag with Gabriel, until that moment he was enjoying the race quite a lot. We were both coming up from the last positions, saving tires and moving up.

From then on there were several very interesting fights as the whole group was compact. Good fights with Jakub and Carsten... The dirty air made it impossible to attack either Kevin or Jeroen.

Congratulations to the winner, a well-deserved victory.

Carletto7777 I don't deny that I wanted to show my displeasure about the latest accident. But I didn't want to do it this way. I wanted to do it like in real life how they do it when they drive up to the car And show hands out od the window. However, with the damage I had, my car swerved to the left more than I would have liked. But I understand your point that it looks the way it does now.

It's been a long time since I've reported anyone but this time it will be up to the judges to decide. :)

Tip: watch the replay before judging the action, I say this from experience.

After a while of tranquility, I have to say that I had a lot of fun with the race, pushing even in curves to try to make a difference, spectacular end of the race.

We all know how Atlanta is now, and this kind of races I delete these from the calendar and run them for fun.

I love people like Carsten or Kevin Adam who are able to hold the car so that the driver behind can push hard and easily.

Congratulations to the winner

See you at the next one

Carletto7777 Muchas disculpas por eso bajo la advertencia. Mi coche quedó muy dañado y cuando me acercaba a ti en la curva 1-2, frené y me llevó directo hacia ti.

Petr Smetana I find it disrespectful to the organization, to the drivers and to all the spectators who watch the races. Don't apologize for something you did on purpose and try to excuse so the organization doesn't punish you too hard.

Good race, good fights, Pocono never disappoints. Concentration failure in the last Stint cost me to fight and get the times. Even so a p3 that doesn't taste bad to me, I was annoyed with a lapped car that didn't know how to split in the right place and Roland and I lost precious time before the pit stop.

Good fight Carsten Theile and Maik Steinicke I leave the link below

jose carlos izquierdo (@Carletto7777) on X
    Me encanta el respeto que hay muchas veces en la @VirtualOval Pocono 96 vueltas en verde y acciones como estas que llaman a la amarilla!!!
    x.com

Not at all kevin, it's not that I don't believe you or not. It's what I think, maybe the translator made one more su.... You should know that this situation was going to happen because Jesus stays in the middle, whether the spotter sings you the 3 or not, you know that you go parallel with salva from the back straight. both in t3 and t4.

A hug :yeah:

My spotter told me 2-wide, I had no clue that you couldn’t move up, because unfortunately Salva build up a run on the outside :ka:

@ Salva: That wasn‘t the smartest thing to do in this situation. What did you expect to happen? :rolleyes:

Sorry to butt in but I happened to see the replay, I think the spotter has to tell you that you were 3 in line, and if he doesn't tell you that you should know that you are parallel from T3 with Salva and seeing that Jesus came out of the corner slow and stayed in the middle of the track, you should know that you can't go up. I think the one who is not to blame is @salva, I would have done the same in his situation, which is nothing, follow my line... but it's my opinion and I hope also that of the stewards.

Q lief gut, die Pace war auch gut. Doch dann kamen die Pitstops. Wie man bei jedem Pitstop überschießen kann, ist mir echt schleierhaft. Ich hab null aus dem ersten Fehlversuch gelernt.
    Dadurch hab ich beim YF-Pitstop gut 2s liegen lassen. Da wars dann eh egal und hab noch reparieren lassen. Immerhin deswegen ne Leadlap durchs länger draußen bleiben, yeah.

Die Krönung war dann der unfreiwillige Stop mit Penalty durchs loose werden. :uff:

Abhaken.

at least I'm not the only one who screws up at the stops. :clown:

New race to forget, disappointing qualifying, unbelievable pace as I love the circuit, plus I never train the stops, so black flag for not knowing where the cono.... is. I didn't see it because they are on top of the wall and they are the same colour, incomprehensible but you learn from mistakes.

I think I could have fought until the end to jakub.... grats for the win.