2021-03-03 Class B #4 Las Vegas Motor Speedway

• My race was not a very good one but not a bad one either. P3 in the end was well above my skill. Realistically a Top10 finish was possible. That setup was just trash. I was running 14:1 and 60%. I had 15% thread remaining on the right front after my first stint to Lap 50.

I do not understand why the race goes green and then from midpoint on it turns into a shitshow!?

The restart in Lap 88 was just a joke. The #66 does not launch at all...

Later in the race I got into a fight with Carl Heighes. That showed the shiteness of the setup. Carl got into the wall entering T1 because the car was not turning. I consider Carl a very good driver, but the execution of that block was not good. We collided and I got 17 seconds of optinal repair out of that. I think Carl had even more.

Calling the pitstop before the GWC in the end was a good one. But that could have turned into a deasater aswell.

Luckily the inside except Sergio was on new tires, so I gained 5 spots in that first lap and another one on the last lap.

• Im Grunde könnte ich einfach das gleiche wie Björn schreiben, nur dass ich wohl einer der wenigen war, die Carl nicht seitlich gebumpt haben (*zu Hermi schiel*)

Aus der Box starten war nicht die schlechteste Idee, da mir Position egal war, wollte ich den Tank auch leer fahren. Yellow kam passend. Da auf P8 und wäre es wohl am Ende auch geworden, aber dank GWC auf P13 und kurzer Chat zu Björn "fun incoming". :D 4 Fahrer auf alten Schlappen, das versprach Action.

Hätte auch anders enden können, aber P4 nehm ich da gern. Glaub 2 oder 3 three-wide/four-wide in einer Runde. War schon eng.

• another classic example of why people want to escape this division - race wrecked by people who cant read rules AGAIN!

set up was actually fun and required some skill to drive which made a change - boring FPI racing has begun......

• another classic example of why people want to escape this division - race wrecked by people who cant read rules AGAIN!

set up was actually fun and required some skill to drive which made a change - boring FPI racing has begun......

Hey Carl, can you plase state which incident you are referring to and the lap.

I am asking for a friend.

• If your friend wants to talk Bjorn send me PM and we'll arrange a time to talk -

Maybe if your feeling like I'm having a remark about you ..time to man up and take criticism on the chin or maybe i wasn't talking about you ..... only your guilt got your friend asking i guess.

• Well...I can not see me being guilty, that you got into the wall after throwing that block against me on the front stretch.

Dooring me then half a lap later into 3 was not very nice of you either.

Checking the replay I saw you had damage before we got together.

And that damage was your own fault aswell.

So, time to man up and be critical with youself in the first place before blaming others.

But maybe you are not referring to our incident.

Anyway, I can not see me having done any mistake there.

I was just wondering if you addressed me by saying this general statement:

race wrecked by people who cant read rules AGAIN!

• Race was pretty good until the first caution. Because that was the point were the shitshow with these damn cautions began. Always had the pace for Top5 or sometimes even Top3. But then the last GWC was a joke. Why do some people think "i have to stay out, only to generate carnage"? I mean i got P5 in the end but that ending was complete bullshit. :joy:

• Race was pretty good until the first caution. Because that was the point were the shitshow with these damn cautions began. Always had the pace for Top5 or sometimes even Top3. But then the last GWC was a joke. Why do some people think "i have to stay out, only to generate carnage"? I mean i got P5 in the end but that ending was complete bullshit. :joy:

Normally I would say yes. But you got to remember that some people where out of new tires already. Then it's just trying to hold on to it on old tires.

es ist eine strategische komponente die gerne genutzt werden darf. nur müssen sich die leute bewusst sein, was es heisst bei iracing mit dem NTMv7 mit alten reifen vorne zu starten. daran scheiterts oft. man kann nicht mal annähernd so fahren wie die um einen rum welche ganz neue reifen haben. auch wenn man nur 5 laps draussen war geht das schon nicht mehr. meistens erledigt es sich schon weil sie den tirespin nicht kontrollieren können...

die strategische komponente dient nicht dazu p1 zu holen sondern eine top5 oder eine top10 im vergleich zu p15 oder p20 zu ergaunern. auch dies haben viele noch nicht verstanden.

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Tyre limits ;)

Personally I love them, IMO taking another set away so that everyone was on some degree of old tyres at the end would be even better but then I'm much more of a strategic driver anyway. This year it's a season long promotion strategy ??