2023-04-02 Class A Pro #10 Richmond Raceway

• Sorry und danke fürs gute Ausweichen an alle, die da hinter mir waren. Hatte da sogar noch Glück, dass iR nicht erkannt hat, dass Nolli und ich eigentlich heftig kollidiert sind. Einmal einen Tick zu viel Gas gegeben und dann ging es ab. Ich werde mit dem Wagen nicht mehr warm :uff:

• ich mag richmond eingl. aber mit der der shitbox bei der man schalten muss komme ich einfach nicht klar... hatte keinen top10 speed. komplett durchgeluckt. daher ist p8 gut. aber p6 bei 10 to go abzugeben und letzter der leadlap zu werden tut schon hart weh... kacke

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• Got held up way too much early on, panic switched to 2-stop a bit late. But bad luck on the timing of the first caution put me on the backfoot with that. I'll be happy with getting back to P10 after that.

I really need to work on my qually game and how to force the overtakes.

The fight I had to try and get lucky dog after the final restart was good fun tho.
    Last season went better for me because of more green flag racing I think. Which is ironic, since the yellow flag nature of the races did also get me a win this season...

• Congratulations to everyone for a great race, and especially to Carsten Theile. You set a tremendous pace on track, with an incredible tyre management, congratulations for a fully deserved victory.

On the other hand I am very happy with my performance on track, in the last 3 races I have been able to get 3 podiums, even more knowing the quality of many drivers on this grid.

There was only one action that I think was out of place and I'm not even going to denounce it, as I think we all have the right to make mistakes. If at the beginning of the race you are already 12 laps behind and you want to overtake the p2 car I think you have to do it as carefully as possible and if you are not sure what you are doing, ..........

Sorry if something is not clear. google translator X(