2020-12-16 Class B #10 Indianapolis Motor Speedway

• -hallöle tja was soll ich sagen alls erste bei gelb fuhr ich normal hinter her und auf einmal sehe ich keine auto mehr hä was soll das so was ist mir in der VO Noch nie passiert sorry jungs das wahr keine absicht ich sah auf einmal eine komplett leere strecke hätte ich gewust was passiert währe ich sofor link raus gefahren zur anmerkung es wahren sehr vielle fahre dabei die wie blöde geblink haben wie zum bsp heiko

zum schluss wahr ein nettes rennen wenn ich nciht den freiflug bekommen hätte

diesmal wahr es klar mein fehler

und noch zum schluss herzlichen glückwunsch an den champ :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

• war n schönes Rennen, gut dass ich am Dienstag zum Training war, vorher nie gefahren :D
    Nochmal n Top10 Saisonabschluss, nächste Season gehts dann richtig los für mich :D
    Bis dahin^^

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Hi Guys,

First of, thanks for all the kind words guys; my heart‘s still racing, what an extreme evening that was! Tuesdays practice race looked promising, so I was quite confident to pull that off.

Well, but just as the practice clock ran out a power outage strikes my domicile to put me into panic mode ?( 8| :uff:. ...guess one of my kids made some kind of proving with an electric device or so, still don‘t know exactly but my computer wasn't on power again until I took out the bedsit‘s fuse .

Missed qualifying, but still relieved not to miss the start :schwitz:.

Due to all the electric muddle all my confidence was gone :bibber: and getting back into a comfortable race mode was my ambition in the first couple of laps. Nearly hit W-D Hoto as he spun on the backstretch, ...man that that was close :erschreck:.

After that I small window opened to take a fuel mileage race into consideration. So as I remember Doug, Yves and me were the only gamblers :haha: and hey different strategies make racing more exciting from my point of view.

So long story short: Had to make 72 laps with only one stop to stretch it to the chequer. So far so good and I was on point (36laps) till my stop on lap 44, with 36 to go. But soon after I realized that Borja with his crazy speed will outrun my #47 at about 10 to go.

Anyway, the last caution upset my mileage-run plans and the race ended with a 17lap dash to the finish and the #47 in 3rd to clinch the championship. Not official yet, so I hope the VO-race-officials will have nothing to complain :pfeif:.

War schon ein irrer Abend unglaublich aufregend und das hausinterne Rahmenprogramm (evtl. Sabotage??), mit dem Stromausfall machten mich fast panisch. Von der 'Langenweile' die einige auf der Strecke bei Rennen ohne (oder mit zu wenig) caution verspüren weit und breit nix zu spüren :ka:. Das Setup war meines Erachtens in Ordnung und hat gut mit der Strecke harmoniert. Aber Indy ist ohnehin ein Genuss, da ist jede Runde wie ein Geschenk :*.

Danke an die Orga; Hut ab für den professionellen und reibungslosen Ablauf in der Saison, ich freu mich auf 2021.

Special thanks to #02Niel; #105 Sergio & #38 Doug for all the clean and close racing out on track & sorry if I missed someone. Hope to see all of you out on track next year, Kelvin :cokeprost:

• [usuario = '797'] pistenyogi26 [/ usuario] + [usuario = '1960'] Sergio_Morresi [/ usuario] ¿

Desde cuándo conduces en el carril izquierdo todo el tiempo en Pitlane?; D

As @pistenyogi said thje car in front of me was too slow, I was in his back and try to avoid him in the left lane. Then my car was over another so I stay in the left lane to not have more damage. As a result i have to go to the back because of repairs. Was not my intention but the car infront of us enter too slow.

• Only one per year? Too bad. :(

2020-2 was my first season with VO, so I thought it was one road course per season. I have no idea about the traditions and history of the league. :)

Regardless, I'm promoting the league within our BeNeLux community. :)