2023-08-20 Class A Pro #3 Nashville Superspeedway

• muchas gracias, rafael. 2nd week in a row. but this time you just drove the line like you were alone in Q.... but we were 2 wide for this lap. left rear tab on the frontstrech is fatal for the car outide.... muchas gracias!

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• muchas gracias, rafael. 2nd week in a row. but this time you just drove the line like you were alone in Q.... but we were 2 wide for this lap. left rear tab on the frontstrech is fatal for the car outide.... muchas gracias!

You pushed me inside and you have all the space outside. A bit of net code and that’s all. For me just a race incident after watching reply. Otherwise, if you want, you can report it and stewards will decide.

What it is unacceptable is that you send me a private message calling me “IDIOT”. Of course that I’ll report it.

This is the last time that you call to me this Gabriel.

• You pushed me inside and you have all the space outside. A bit of net code and that’s all. For me just a race incident after watching reply. Otherwise, if you want, you can report it and stewards will decide.

What it is unacceptable is that you send me a private message calling me “IDIOT”. Of course that I’ll report it.

This is the last time that you call to me this Gabriel.

you just went up straight where my car was. you have to hold your line for the 2 wide on the low. i gave you a whole line space and i dont have to go to the wall on the tri oval to give you 2 to 3 rows just because you cant hold a simple 2 wide on the fronstrech. my car was immediatly killed. your mess in indy already gave me a lot of damage to the car... its no fun to get wrecked in 2 of 3 races with the same person as source.

edit: there is no netcode on my side. in my replay you just let you car run to the highline until you hit me. i can upload it if you want. but what drive me crazy the most is there was no sorry from you. nothing. there is zero respect in this game.

this is not a netcode. you would hit me anyway with your line. you have more than a whole car with and we just passed the SF line where you should be on the yellow line for the fastest way around the course... i didnt squeeze you. i didnt push you to the bottom. nope. so a sorry would be the better answer as that post.... i am not even sure if you would make turn 1. maybe you hit t1 entry wall with that line anyway but there was still my car between you and the wall. muchas gacias

VR DOM RotY '06

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• you just went up straight where my car was. you have to hold your line for the 2 wide on the low. i gave you a whole line space and i dont have to go to the wall on the tri oval to give you 2 to 3 rows just because you cant hold a simple 2 wide on the fronstrech. my car was immediatly killed. your mess in indy already gave me a lot of damage to the car... its no fun to get wrecked in 2 of 3 races with the same person as source.

edit: there is no netcode on my side. in my replay you just let you car run to the highline until you hit me. i can upload it if you want. but what drive me crazy the most is there was no sorry from you. nothing. there is zero respect in this game.

No comment Gabriel, you are the one who has zero respect calling me “IDIOT”.

If you push hard, others can do the same. Itˋs not a question of respect (just watch replay in your previous lap with Toni), just a question of racing and this season, I’m gonna race, easy.

Very long season on the way, take it easy and just respect others.

• If you push hard, others can do the same. Itˋs not a question of respect (just watch replay in your previous lap with Toni), just a question of racing and this season, I’m gonna race, easy.

get the facts please. watch the lap earlier. he pushed me up so i gave him also less room the next lap how he did it for me. i race hard but i race fair and i race people how they race me. its noted

VR DOM RotY '06

• get the facts please. watch the lap earlier. he pushed me up so i gave him also less room the next lap how he did it for me. i race hard but i race fair and i race people how they race me. its noted

I can attest... that's why I get along so well with you, I know you won't give me a yard more than I deserve.

Good luck in the next races

• Perfect, more fun for me Gabriel. But remember, no more “IDIOT” please, I’m 15 years older than you and you should respect old people :)

See you on tracks!

• My race like the last ones, zero practice, just a few laps to qualify as high as possible and that usually penalises me at tracks like Nashville where you can hardly overtake or it's difficult until the tyres are worn but the front runners have already escaped.

The 1st and 2nd stints as always looking for the line to manage the tyres and in the 3rd stint I had a battle in which I destroyed the right front tyre, I couldn't do much more than consolidate my 4th position.

On the other hand something annoyed with Maik Steinicke for a couple of actions on lap 49 and 59 that I will not report, which makes dibebump without being in parallel with me, if I do not open in the two actions we all know the result...

congratulations for the victory Carsten Theile

• I can attest... that's why I get along so well with you, I know you won't give me a yard more than I deserve.

Good luck in the next races

Yo lo decía porque la maniobra que le hizo a Toni, me pareció incluso peor que la burrada intencionada que parece he hecho yo, si Toni no se abre ya sabemos como termina la cosa. Pero si Toni está de acuerdo con cosas así, no soy yo quien va a decir lo contrario, es más no debería ni haberlo puesto como ejemplo. Además, dice Gabriel que se lo hace porque el lo había hecho antes. Muy deportivo :)

• Yo lo decía porque la maniobra que le hizo a Toni, me pareció incluso peor que la burrada intencionada que parece he hecho yo, si Toni no se abre ya sabemos como termina la cosa. Pero si Toni está de acuerdo con cosas así, no soy yo quien va a decir lo contrario, es más no debería ni haberlo puesto como ejemplo. Además, dice Gabriel que se lo hace porque el lo había hecho antes. Muy deportivo :)

No e visto la accion de Gabriel y Toni osea que no puedo juzgarla, tampoco e entrado en la polémica de la acción que tuviste con el, ni en el insulto que te dirige que lo veo totalmente inadecuado y fuera de lugar aunque entienda que despues de que lo mates dos veces seguidas esa sea su reacción, que no lo justifico eh! No e leído en ningún momento que dijera que sea intencionado a lo mejor no lo a traducido bien el traductor.

Si entro en la polémica es culpa tuya bajo mi opinión, te subes de linea antes de lo que lo tienes que hacer, tu mayor error en esa accion es no haberte subido al aipron para ganarle ventaja y llegar a la curva por delante de el.

Por otro lado solo digo que llevo corriendo con el bastante tiempo y es uno de los tios mas limpios y agresivos con los que peleo, que además aquí en la V.O hay bastante gente que va igual, creo que todo el mundo cambia su conducción dependiendo de a quién te enfrentes, yo al menos lo hago... si son limpios conmigo yo tambien lo soy si son unos cerdos te perdono una y dos a la tercera...

De hecho ahora que hablamos en la vuelta 31 me e cabreado un poco contigo te iba a hacer un exterior pero en mitad de la curva te subiste si no abro dirección me voy al muro, puedes verlo en mi strean si quieres

• Bueno Jose Carlos, tampoco hay que cogérsela con papel de fumar, que después te fuiste al interior y ya ves lo que te luché.

En lo del tema del apron te doy toda razón, pero el iba ya desde hace unas vueltas forzando bastante, más lento, incluso diría que bloqueando, que ojo, está en su derecho el pelear la posición, así que no quise meterme en el apron. Mala suerte y quizás pequé de optimista, de ahí a ser un cerdo, no ser limpio, hacerlo intencionadamente, creo que va un abismo. De todas formas y sin que sirva de excusa, después del parón que he tenido de 3 meses por temas personales sin poder tocar simulador, he perdido bastante ritmo, espero poder estar en forma pronto y veremos si sigo siendo igual o más paquete de lo que era antes.

• Bueno Jose Carlos, tampoco hay que cogérsela con papel de fumar, que después te fuiste al interior y ya ves lo que te luché.

En lo del tema del apron te doy toda razón, pero el iba ya desde hace unas vueltas forzando bastante, más lento, incluso diría que bloqueando, que ojo, está en su derecho el pelear la posición, así que no quise meterme en el apron. Mala suerte y quizás pequé de optimista, de ahí a ser un cerdo, no ser limpio, hacerlo intencionadamente, creo que va un abismo. De todas formas y sin que sirva de excusa, después del parón que he tenido de 3 meses por temas personales sin poder tocar simulador, he perdido bastante ritmo, espero poder estar en forma pronto y veremos si sigo siendo igual o más paquete de lo que era antes.

Joder pero si lo viste simplemente dije ¡ai que ver que se sube! jajajaja

Fuiste listo en no pelearme porque si no el de detrás tambien te iba a adelantar, pero si ves mi maniobra intento salir mas rapido que tu haciendo el lazo para poder ganarte el paralelo en el aipron.

Bueno me alegro que se acabaran los temas personales y vuelvas al sim, que estamos para divertirnos y aprender.

• Perfect, more fun for me Gabriel. But remember, no more “IDIOT” please, I’m 15 years older than you and you should respect old people :)

See you on tracks!

LOL

google translater has some issues with the posts... alot of nonsense in it. but i never wrote that you did it on intention... i think it was just running out of talent. :ka: :ka:. will not comment the rest because i dont know if its google translators fault.

VR DOM RotY '06

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• I can't remember we had this little tire falloff the last time we ran here... I think my long run pace was pretty good, but the lack of tire degredation and the dirty air made it really hard to pass anyone. So I had to take a bit of risk with the pit strategy, but luckily it worked out and could salvage a 2nd place finish.

Carletto7777 I don't think Maik Albrecht was in this race.. ?(

• I can't remember we had this little tire falloff the last time we ran here... I think my long run pace was pretty good, but the lack of tire degredation and the dirty air made it really hard to pass anyone. So I had to take a bit of risk with the pit strategy, but luckily it worked out and could salvage a 2nd place finish.

Carletto7777 I don't think Maik Albrecht was in this race.. ?(

thanks jeroen, I got confused with Steinicke.

Great race strategy

• Another successful race for me yesterday. Very hard to make a progress to the front at this track with that low tire degradation. But it was a fun whole race. My day started with the fifth place in the very tight qualifying. I managed to keep this place also after the start and the first laps. It was hard to try manage the tires and at the same time holding the position because some of the guys behind me were pushing it. After a moment on the exit from turn 1-2, I lost some positions, but was still able to be in the group in the battle for the fourth place.

In the second part of the race, I tried to gain some time during the pit stops under green. I was in the group with Jose, Maik and Erik. I managed to save some tires for the last laps and it paid off. I had a great battle with the Erik. Nice and fair side by side racing. I was able to steal the sixth place for me. Maybe if there was more laps, I could put some pressure on Maik. Anyway, another top-ten for me.

Congratulations to the winner!