2024-03-17 Class A Pro #7 Bristol Motor Speedway

• Q verhauen und damit das todesurteil besiegelt... trotz allem war der speed gut. ich konnte unten und oben schnell fahren und überholen. kam dadurch in den ersten 80 von p25 auf p12 vor und als ich an der top10 kratze wars vorbei. hatte nur 2 wide meldung und blieb auf meiner linie. #1 als lapper hämmert in die wand, #94 weicht aus und fährt mir in die seite. ich versuche ihn erfolglos zu fangen und werde dann noch unter gelb von der #76 gekillt... nach 3min30sec repairs werde ich schlussendlich in lap 101 von der #168 gekillt als er ohne grund von aussen auf die mittlere linie zieht. kA

edit: grad im stream von der #76 gesehen, dass er voll auf der bremse stand. kann man nichts machen.

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• btw die midturn wallhits sind laut regeln in iracing und glaube auch bei der VO verboten...

VR DOM RotY '06

• This race had a two pages for me. All started with a pretty good qualifying for me. I remember that I struggled a little bit here last season. In the first part of the race, I was in the battle with the Manual and Carsten. The setting of the car didn't quite suit to me, it was a little different than in the practice. Even that I was able to be in the front group. I was surprised that there were relatively long stints. It was very difficult to move forward when the guys in front of me were pretty much at the same pace.

All went wrong when Manuel did a mistake on the restart and spun the tires. From that moment I was involved in every other accident. The result was major damage to the car. Can't fix it. After the last restart, I was surprised that the car drove relatively well, but after some laps, the car started to be very tight and undriveable. The result was that I was passed by every car on the lead lap. Finished in the 15th place. Unfortunately, sometimes it is. Now focus on the next race.

Congratulations to the winner of the race! :top:

• Outside Top 10 tut heute wieder weh...

Hatte mich über das Rennen immer weiter nach vorne gearbeitet. P5-P7 wär es wohl gewesen.

Aber dann wie JakubSmetana in dem Restart Crash drin gewesen.

Und ab da auch gefühlt in jedem weiteren Crash vorne unschuldig involviert.

Aber hey, hätte auch noch schlimmer kommen können :uff:

• Ein Abend zum vergessen.

Pace war gut. Konnte mich in der vorderen Gruppe halten. Dann leider speeding und drop to the end. Dann war es vorbei…

Tino wurde outside loose und sendet mich hart in die inside wall. Danach meatball und Lenkung 180grad verschoben. Hab dann ein Teil repariert und wieder raus. Dann gemerkt das ich nicht lenken konnte und versucht Auto auf dem apron zu halten. Leider dann doch ein Ticken zu weit oben gewesen und Kevin konnte mir nicht ausweichen. Tut mir sehr leid Kevin ;(

Also wieder rein und alles repariert, danach ging das Auto wieder einigermaßen aber eben mit -36 Laps.

Glückwunsch an Carsten. Du hast das Chaos überlebt. Heute war irgendwie ein großes Sterben da vorne :boring:

• Back to old habits. Der RF löste sich im Laufe des Stints in seine Bestandteile auf, so dass definitiv keine 100 Runden drin waren. Die Karre war tight wie sau, dann lahm, dann noch tighter und noch lahmer. Spaß hats dann nicht mehr gemacht. In unzähligen Unfällen verwickelt, 2x dadurch den Lucky Dog nicht bekommen, obwohl ich an der Reihe gewesen wäre, frustrierend. Abhaken.

• A track that I delete every season, but to my surprise I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I never knew how to race here and it was quite frustrating year after year as I was always destroying the right front tyre... In the first stint I wasn't doing well until I discovered the line and how to brake the car and from that moment on I was climbing up to the top 5. I was very happy to be able to compete against the others although in the long stint, I was a bit slower than the rest of the top 5.

I was involved in two accidents in which I couldn't do much or anything and the car became difficult to drive, in the first one thank god I don't know how the simulator didn't give me a black flag because the accident was in the restart and I had to go to the left as it was the only free place on the track, In the second one I was in a 3wide without wanting it because the driver in front of me went long and into the wall and the one behind me was very close and pushing me in the corner, I couldn't brake or get off because I had another driver under me, I decided to stay in my lane but the driver #22 Michael Krafzik wanted to go back to his line as if there was no one there. Too bad for Salva Lopez who was the least to blame and who took the worst part "7 minutes of repairs".

You know guys, I use translator. :rofl:

• Genau Gabi, ich hab dich gekillt weil ich von der Wand ein Stück weggefahren bin. Wärst du unten auf deiner Linie geblieben, hätte es nie eine Berührung gegeben.

• Wanne I checked the replay today. I guess you mean the situation around the lap 230 or so, when we drove behind each other. In my opinion, I don't think it was anything too aggressive or something over the line. You can push on the straights. It wasn't something like that I was pushing you in the turns (from what I saw on the replay). Is it true that one time or so I was very close to you in the turn. But I never used you and moved you to the wall or out of the line.

I find the moment from lap 249 much more aggressive from your side, when you turned into me on the straight after turn 1-2. If you were just loose, than ok, but it seemed to me that it was intentional. Anyway, apologize for that. Learning lesson for the future.

• Genau Gabi, ich hab dich gekillt weil ich von der Wand ein Stück weggefahren bin. Wärst du unten auf deiner Linie geblieben, hätte es nie eine Berührung gegeben.

:ka: :ka: ich lass dir mehr als genug platz und wheele um den kurs like a madman :top:. habe null damit gerechnet, dass du aus irgend einem grund die midlane willst. :pfeif:

VR DOM RotY '06

• I don't understand why the accident on lap 236 is treated as a racing incident when it is clearly a driving error. Also after generating the 3wide you want to go back to your old lane as if there was no one there, if you miss and hit the wall at least you stay up, and even more, after a restart when we are all in a group.

• You were being run down the track by one car, and up the track by another car.
    Both moves were either mistake, risky driving or both, in my opinion atleast.

I would have been more upset with being run up the track like that, than someone having a different/compromised line up high.
    I can understand the racing incident calls made for this race.

• Hi folks.

I dont understand why L83 YF is considered a racing incident.

From my PoV driver in front makes a mistake and goes up to the wall, driver behind instead of lifting or keeping the line moves to the inside being a car there forcing a 3 wide. One or both of them should be responsible for that YF.

It looks to me very similar to an AutoClub situation in which I was the driver who did a mistake on T4 exit and drove up to the wall. In that case driver behind had plenty of time to avoid me, change driving line or lift, but instead I was penalized.

Cant understand the difference.

Regards!!

• You were being run down the track by one car, and up the track by another car.
    Both moves were either mistake, risky driving or both, in my opinion atleast.

I would have been more upset with being run up the track like that, than someone having a different/compromised line up high.
    I can understand the racing incident calls made for this race.

I beg to differ with you, is it cheaper to make a mistake on a short track than on a mile or mile-and-a-half circuit with the same rules?

For me the rules are the same in all circuits, if you make a mistake and an accordion or dangerous situation is formed on the track generate a 3wide because you are going slow or you impact against the wall. In addition to several drivers with a broken car because of those two accidents, drivers are not to blame for someone's mistake.

Sorry guys but for me it's incomprehensible... It's just my way of thinking, maybe I'm wrong.

• In dubrio pro reo.

Die Strafen sind nicht dazu da, unbedingt jemanden zu bestrafen, sondern gefährliche Fahrweisen und Fahrfehler zu sanktionieren. Manche Situationen entstehen ohne Fehler, sondern aus den Umständen heraus, so dass es manchmal besser ist, es als Rennunfall zu bewerten, da eben kein krasses Fehlverhalten erkennbar ist.

• I understand that Yves, but check again under the criteria you're talking about the action I refer on Autoclub and the arguments I exposed in the appeal. I dont see now as I didnt see then what I did bad in that action that deserved a penalty that does not apply in this case.

Just trying to understand, cos I cant although I try.

Regards!

• I understand that Yves, but check again under the criteria you're talking about the action I refer on Autoclub and the arguments I exposed in the appeal. I dont see now as I didnt see then what I did bad in that action that deserved a penalty that does not apply in this case.

Just trying to understand, cos I cant although I try.

Regards!

And who are you?

• In dubrio pro reo.

Die Strafen sind nicht dazu da, unbedingt jemanden zu bestrafen, sondern gefährliche Fahrweisen und Fahrfehler zu sanktionieren. Manche Situationen entstehen ohne Fehler, sondern aus den Umständen heraus, so dass es manchmal besser ist, es als Rennunfall zu bewerten, da eben kein krasses Fehlverhalten erkennbar ist.

The punishment of a sanction is for learning, right?

In this case, there are two clear driving errors for which certain drivers paid with their broken cars, for example, Salva Lopez with 7 minutes of repairs... and "mediometros" Jesus Rato with 6 minutes of repairs...

I only give the names of the two people who created the dangerous situations and whoever wants to understand can understand what he wants to understand.... "#1 Yves Queisert #22 Michael Krafzik".