Yes

Restart type:

Double File, Lapped cars to the back

Consec. caut. single:

No

Green/White/Check:

Unlimited

Hardcore level:

Disallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)

Car damage:

On

Restrict results:

No

Warn incident limit:

No limit

DQ incident limit:

No limit

Qual scrutiny:

Strict

Auto-Clean Marbles:

No

Practice:

Automatically Generated

Qualify:

Carried over

Race:

Carried over

Driver of the #92 Minexperts Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

• Race day!

tenor.gif

IT'S TALLADEGA, BABY!

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• GRATS TINO!!!!

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Made an error at the first pit stop and got a penalty for speeding in the pits. Managed to get back on the lead lap with the caution 10 laps to go. Got new tires and went from the end of the line to P4.

Coming to the finish, it was a great battle. Until Borja moves up in the tri-oval, hits me and causes a major wreck. I end up flying through the air and got a "unsafe pit entry" penalty, because my car was out of control and clipped the pit lane. That dropped me from 6th to 10th.

I'm a disappointed in that move and how that played out, losing important championship points.

Congratulations Tino!

• Gratz Tino :top:

WENN`S EINER KANN, DANN DER GLATZENMANN!

GoKart: €35; Sturmhaube: €2; Stev besiegen: Unbezahlbar!
    iR BSS Div.4 Runner-up 2016/S2 | VO Class D Champion 2015 | VO GoKart Champion 2010 | VO Winter Champion 2009/10 | iR SK Modified Div.7 Champion 2009/S2

• Thanks guys.

And thanks to Frank van Brandwijk for pushing me the last two laps to victory.

Driver of the #71 Driscoll´s Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

GNC MNOS Team Champions 2008
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-1
    GNC MNOS / Class B Team Champions 2014-2

• Grats Tino! Nice "Teamwork" all the way the entire race. P2 was safe...until finish -400m...:uff:

Yes, great "Teamwork" during the race. Sorry, that you didn´t make the second place in the end. ;(

• Well my first ever race in this League and it was cool, have to learn a lot but overall i am happy with my race and result P16.

Caused no mayor incidents, only when driving in the pits i had a contact with somebody i don't know who, but anyway sorry for that :angst:.

I have to learn a lot, i am glad that i got help from nielhekkens and FrankvB with which lines to take when qualifing which went well with P6.

But mainly what to do in the race, in the beginning i was in the outside line, and well it's a bit difficult pitting from there . So i was glad that nielhekkens :*left a little gap so i could go to the inside line.

Pitstops and Strategy these are my biggest problems, and the most i have to practise practise practise. But i will get there i hope.

Thank you all for the great race and important of all it was FUN yesterday evening, see all of you for the next one on Kansas Speedway :yeah:

• Bis Runde 53 lief es sehr gut, dann leider völlig unnötig von hinten weggeschoben worden.
    Ich bin ja nun erst 1 Monat mit iRacing unterwegs, aber was ich in diesem Monat mindestens 100mal gehört habe ist

a) don't push in the corner

b) don't push the pusher

Wäre das auch von anderen berücksichtigt worden, hätte ich ein gutes Top10 Ergebnis einfahren können, somit leider NULLNummer und Andreas auch das Rennen versaut.

P19 am ende einfach nur enttäuschend...
    GZ an Tino und GZ an Björn, der sich auf der Ziellinie von einem auf dem Dach driftenden Auto hat überholen lassen, zum verbessern des FPI ;)

Stev "Runnigman" Aladisch

Wildboooooooooooooooooyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#46 Class B 2023 - 2:joy:
    #46 Class C 2023 - 2:wheel:

• Thanks guys.

And thanks to Frank van Brandwijk for pushing me the last two laps to victory.

Not entirely by choice ;) I had nowhere to go. Congratulations with your victory.

During the first pitstop Niel and I could do another lap and made a lot of time on the pack. Unfortunately Niel got a speeding penalty in the pitlane and I was left alone, with 4seconds in front of the leadpack but without assistance.

The second pitstop Niel (a lap down) and I again went an additional lap and again we could make a lot of time.

I took the lead and was in a very good position with a small lead pack and my teammate Niel (still a lap down) directly behind me.

But again, just like with the race at Iowa, the caution came out and screwed me over. :’(

I almost did not make the finish after my car was completely destroyed in the crash 100mtr in front of the finish.

• Bis Runde 53 lief es sehr gut, dann leider völlig unnötig von hinten weggeschoben worden.
    Ich bin ja nun erst 1 Monat mit iRacing unterwegs, aber was ich in diesem Monat mindestens 100mal gehört habe ist

a) don't push in the corner

b) don't push the pusher

Wäre das auch von anderen berücksichtigt worden, hätte ich ein gutes Top10 Ergebnis einfahren können, somit leider NULLNummer und Andreas auch das Rennen versaut.

P19 am ende einfach nur enttäuschend...
    GZ an Tino und GZ an Björn, der sich auf der Ziellinie von einem auf dem Dach driftenden Auto hat überholen lassen, zum verbessern des FPI ;)

ja und wie ich bin der 135 fast das ganze rennen hinter her gefahren er kann seine line einfach nicht halten zu mla ich eigenlich nur hinter her fahrten wollte zum punkte sammel top platz 22 da gibt noch nicht mal ne blumen topf :):) da ich 25 runden rückstand bekommen hatte was wills da noch machen auf geben gibt für mich nicht wollte aber auch niemanden im weg stehen

• Woooohooo. Gratz Tino.

Habs Finish im 4stripes stream geguckt und konnte mich nicht entscheiden, wem ich die Daumen drücke.

Hauptsache einer von euch beiden.

coole Sache man. :top:

Danke Danke Yves