Class C Pro - 2024-04-10 #6 Martinsville Speedway

• My race ended quick.Since yesterday i noticed that when i hit a wall my steering wheel loose all the connection and it even reboots itself.
    I need to figure this out!

Dunno if my crash triggerd a yellow flag i pressed escape as quick as possible.

• das war eines der schlimmsten rennen seit langem... ich war gefühlt in JEDEM wreck.... immer wenn ich vorgefahren bin passierte was... extrem ärgerlich und p11 ist mehr als entäuschend. aber am ende ging mit der kommulierten 2minuten damage nichts mehr...

pace war sonst sehr gut. denke hätte da echt mitmischen können. nervt mich ein wenig :(

Driver of the #16 Incubeta Toyota for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Ich war die meiste Zeit in der Nähe von Gabi und irgendwie war da immer Trouble... Da muss es einen Zusammenhang geben :pfeif:

Das Rennen war am Anfang ganz okay, bis Gabi vor mir gedreht wurde. Ich konnte zwar noch bremsen, aber mein Hintermann leider nicht mehr. Danach war die Karre krumm und buckelig und der Motor hatte auch Schaden. Danach ab repariert und versucht noch mitzukommen.

Den Gnadenstoß gab es dann als Niel auf einmal quer in Turn 1 stand. Da ich mit Matthias im infight war und auf der Outside unterwegs war, hab ich Niel viel zu Spät gesehen und konnte nur noch reinrutschen. Sorry nielhekkens , ich glaube für dich war das Rennen da auch vorbei, aber ich habe dich vorher einfach nicht gesehen und auch die Caution kam erst raus als ich schon am bremsen war.

Danach war noch weniger Leistung im Motor, aber mit neuen Reifen konnte ich zumindest noch auf P13 ins Ziel rollen.

• My race ended quick.Since yesterday i noticed that when i hit a wall my steering wheel loose all the connection and it even reboots itself.
    I need to figure this out!

Dunno if my crash triggerd a yellow flag i pressed escape as quick as possible.

That was my yellow: Number 2 Lap 42. I come up a little too high in the turn and only give 50% gas when accelerating out, but unfortunately the unforced can no longer be prevented. With contact. Sorry, Yves.

• merke dir, halte dich von Gabi fern ;) :P

• I'm now at YL6, 4 times the same cause, UF when accelerating out of the 2nd or 3rd row.... and all experienced drivers. You'd think we should know better. ;)

Eine geht auf mich, shame on me.

Shame Got GIF - Shame Got GIFs

Aber nix weiter passiert, außer vielleicht nen Longrun verhindert. Ansonsten war klar, dass das Rennen irgendwo zwischen 15 und 20 endet, und nur mit Glück mehr. Kuriose Szene hatte ich mit Maik, dachte erst ich hätt verpeilt, dass er Lucky Dog wäre. Der Schreck saß tief, hat mich bestimmt n paar Lebenspunkte gekostet. :D Durchs reparieren dann auf P17 fest und nix vor und nix zurück.

• No worries. I felt bad for you because you got caught up in my mess. I got frustrated because I lost the truck in the middle of the corner for the second time. I had a frustrating day already and I just quit after that hit. Didn't feel like waiting to see what was the damage. Nothing to do with you. :)

Until that point I had an enjoyable race.

• I expected another very tough race with this package. In the practice session, I found a good rhythm and was very happy with the handling of the car. In the qualifying, I ruined a first lap, so in the second one, I decided not push too much. Even that, not sure if I would be able to beat Kelvin's time. After the start, I knew, that Kelvin will try to let Carsten to the lead and that happened too. As for the cautions, I expected worse, but it certainly could have been better. We didn't have a big long run so I went with a one pit stop strategy.

On the restarts, I wanted to be on the inside line, so every time I let Frank to stay in front of me. Had a very good battles when I pitted and was at the end of the top-ten. Kelvin and Frank fought hard in front of me so I chose the outside lane and got into the second place. One positive from the race, we finished it under the green flag. In the final laps, I decided to put some pressure on Frank. After his small mistake, I got into the second place, but run out of the time. Even so, I think this was the maximum. Very hard to pass someone who had a similar pace.

Congratulations to the winner! Focus on the next one! :wheel:

• Martinsville :uff: :#

Beim Scharmützel Midrace mit Roland ausgangs T4 war ich vermutlich etwas zu tief? Glaube da haben 1-2 Leute gelitten, das hat nicht sein müssen, sorry. Immerhin gabs kein Gelb.

Die "Divebomb" gegen Kelvin zum Ende hin wird man mir wohl ans Revers tackern, auch wenn ich völlig überrascht wurde. Klar "darfst" du das machen, aber klug war das nicht: auf der Geraden etwas lupfen, um beim bremsen dann auf die inside zu kommen. Natürlich etwas früher bremsend, und damit noch langsamer als eh schon. Wieviel soll man denn antizipieren? Fand ich schade.

Speed war gut. Die kurzen Greenruns waren leider zu selten. Und im letzten Drittel hab ich mich hart über mich selbst aufgeregt, weil ich mich beim Knäul Wien/Albrecht wunderbar in der falschen Linie angestellt habe. Hätte ich besser wissen können.

P7 fühlt sich n bisschen unter Wert an, aber hey. Top10 in diesem Feld ist nie geschenkt.

• In the final laps, I decided to put some pressure on Frank. After his small mistake, I got into the second place, but run out of the time. Even so, I think this was the maximum. Very hard to pass someone who had a similar pace.

In my imagination, I was hoping to overtake Carsten and take a win here ;)

But while trying to put pressure on him, I burned the rear tires a little bit too much.

After the slide, when you were beside me, I lifted because I didn't want to risk getting loose again and knew there was a large gap behind us. I then crusied to P3.