Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• und wieder 2 stints sprit sparen. könnten auch einfach 35 laps fahren wie a fixed. schade. wäre für 80% tankbegrenzung oder 50% rennen (oder 75% rennen). aber einfach eine distanz die man nicht saven muss.

hatte die woche im service absolut geile rennen. die cup shitbox macht soviel spass auf SSW mit dem aeromodel aber nein, wir fahren nur single file... sehr schade

am schluss mit dani alleine gewesen und beim versuch was zu starten verloren. schade.

sorry Carsten Theile für den late call mit dem pitin. es war sehr eng. du hattest aber keinen schaden. komisch dass ich von dem hit was abbekommen habe. so hart wars nicht. sorry

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabriel ()

• I got an unsafe exit penalty on the very last green pitstop. Inched onto the yellow line in T2... harsh one, but atleast my own mistake.

Happy to push Maik Steinicke to the win tho. Something I would have likely been trying to do without that pitlane penalty.
    It seemed like I could line up my car with Maik a little bit better than Jose could with Kevin.
    Redlined the heck out of the engine temp coming to the finish, haha.

• Deshalb sind Carletto, Jalberillo und ich selbst im zweiten stint nach vorne da eh genug Sprit im Tank war. Aber auch so sind alle einfach in Reihe geblieben. Sehr langweilig.

• I got an unsafe exit penalty on the very last green pitstop. Inched onto the yellow line in T2... harsh one, but atleast my own mistake.

Happy to push Maik Steinicke to the win tho. Something I would have likely been trying to do without that pitlane penalty.
    It seemed like I could line up my car with Maik a little bit better than Jose could with Kevin.
    Redlined the heck out of the engine temp coming to the finish, haha.

Problem was that at the moment you 3 cars passed us at the insede you were all close together and in our case on the outside Roland was a bit far away from Carletto (surely due to sidedraft in T1-2) so we los speed and had no chance to get that meters back since you had more speed on the backstraight due to what I mentined.

Nice job and GW Maik.

• War sehr langweilig. Ein großer Checkup am Anfang und alles ist gelaufen. Auf ein bissel Action, 2 Wide oder 3 Wide Situationen, so dass das Feld die Chance hat, wieder zusammengeführt zu werden, kann man hier in der „Pro“ lange warten. Alle schön artig in einer Reihe. Kaffeefahrt wie 80 jährige. Mit Kelvin und David war ich in guter Gesellschaft, da hatten wir vorm letzten stop gut Meter gemacht. Da hatte man den Eindruck, die sind auch mal im Service gefahren. Naja am Ende enttäuschter 13er.

• ah. Verdammt. War mir nicht sicher ob es wirklich reichen wird.

War echt sehr langweilig. Echt schade. Da die Kombi echt geiles Racing erzeugen kann.

Di Kombi ist geil, kann auch geile Rennen bringen, Sidedraft Strategie ist Mega, Spritangst ist leider zu gross (aber meistens auch zu verstehen vorallem in der VO aber grad heut wars nicht der Fall).

• Race to forget for sure. But that's a racing sometimes. I qualified for the race in the back of the field. Then when I was on the outside lane, we had a crash in front of me. I need to slow down a lot to avoid it. This resulted for me with a losing a draft. When I dropped down to the one lap gap to the leaders, the race was over for me. Hoping for a caution, but it didn't happened.

I was able to gain some places at least in the remaining of the race. Frustrating race. Especially when the accident is your teammate's fault and affects the whole team. One positive, we are done with the superspeedways and now we will race at normal ovals. Looking forward to the Dover.

• Ich mags ja kaum glauben, dass ich mal Glück im Rennen habe... größtenteils. Zuerst dem Crash in Lap 6(?) gut ausgewichen und gleich wieder aufs Gas, denn die Yellow blieb aus (da muss iR echt mal was fixen, da standen Autos quer auf der Strecke).

1. Pitstop war mega, zumindest die Anfahrt, aber da wir im 3-wide in der Pitlane fuhren und ich meine Pit am ehesten hatte, musste ich dann doch vom Gas (dadurch hatte mein Pitstop 38 statt 36s gedauert, wie bei den anderen). Trotzdem im Leadpack zurück gewesen, dann aber kam der 2.Stop, angekündigt von nur 2 Leuten, aber 7 sind pitten gegangen, Gabi kuschelt mit Carsten, so dass ich entscheide weiter zu fahren. Die verlorenen Sekunden hab ich nie wieder aufgeholt.

Am Ende die Lücke dank Jeroen und dem Pack dahinter noch von 17s auf 8s zu gefahren, P8 am Ende. Happy. :joy:

P.S.: wenn das Headset ein Update machte und danach das Micro nicht mehr bei IR ausgewählt ist, weil Windows das Headset als neue HW detektiert... ergo kein Voicechat möglich, narf :uff:

• Boring race for sure.. I messed up the last pitstop sliding through my box :( and just barely missed the connection with the pack.

There aren't many places where I would like stages, but at the Superspeedways it would be very welcome.

I don't think race distance is as big of an issue though. I don't think anyone in the lead pack added a full 20 gal. of fuel on that last pitstop, so everybody was plenty good on fuel at that time. There was just nobody that wanted to risk anything I guess, untill 2 laps to go, or just wanted to save fuel anyway to make the last pitstop shorter. Kinda how the real cup races are these days.... Only difference is, they race 2 wide saving fuel.

• The fear of penalties makes SS so boring, the car, the track, and the aerodynamic setup are perfect for epic races. Still, I prefer 2 boring races a year to have a clean championship.

Too bad Roland went off on the last lap, our row ran out of momentum.

Congratulations to the winner.

• I don't think race distance is as big of an issue though. I don't think anyone in the lead pack added a full 20 gal. of fuel on that last pitstop, so everybody was plenty good on fuel at that time.

No, took only 16gal. Would be enough with +4L, but as leader of the backpack it shrinked to +2L, but is was plenty without GWC. And thx again for good work together.

• The fear of penalties never seems to be a factor at Martinsville =8(

"Apart from the fact that you have to use the brakes."

Martinsville is special, as well as Daytona and Talladega... Overtaking is difficult because of the rules, if you are not parallel but you can brake 100 or 200 meters later than your opponent it is considered a dibebump. Also for the drivers who don't have as much control of the car at Martinsville, they suffer but they hold on to the rule that if you are not parallel you can't overtake me and at Talladega, they go unnoticed.

That's my humble opinion, no disrespect to anyone.

• The fear of penalties makes SS so boring, the car, the track, and the aerodynamic setup are perfect for epic races. Still, I prefer 2 boring races a year to have a clean championship.

Too bad Roland went off on the last lap, our row ran out of momentum.

Congratulations to the winner.

Yes, I'm sorry. I think your push came a bit too early and at the worst possible moment for me, as I just had to lift to avoid hitting you. Maik's little sidedraft and the lapper outside finished it off.

Grats Maik nochmal, gutes Finish!