2024-04-17 Class B #6 Texas Motor Speedway

• Selten in meiner ganzen VO Karriere so asozial in Lap 1 T1 gekillt worden...

Schön wieder Vollgas gegeben nachdem man mich quer gestellt hat. :klatsch:

Absicht?

geht mir auch so und dann bleibt es grün, das man die 3 min nicht ab repariert bekommt.

Musste immer früh pitten, um irgendwie in der Leadlap zu bleiben. Auto wurde jedesmal loose mit krummer Achse. Versteh auch nicht warum, man so noch angeballert kommt, kelvin ins Auto fährt, an Ihm abprallt und mir auf die Achse.

• p4 start. p4 finish. didnt killed my tires. managed all stings (2nd stint was the worse). best of the rest.

i take it!

Driver of the #16 FLYERALARM Ford for Rising Star Motorsports

VO/GNC SNOS Champ '08, '09, '11-1 & '11-2 / VO Class A Champ '19-1
    VO/GNC Winter Series Champ '08/'09

MTR Truck Series Champ 2021s4, 2022s1, 2022s2, 2022s3 & 2023s2

VR DOM RotY '06

eS iSt FüR aLlE gLeIcH!!!111

:nolli:

• Sry, fuer die zu späte Reaktion auf den Unfall L1 und T1. War dafuer wohl noch nicht bereit genug... Ich dachte, die beteiligten Autos sind alle oben, ich bin aus der Gefahr, bis ich Kelvin durch den Rauch sah. Um nicht gerade in ihn rein zu fahren, noch das Lenkrad rumgerissen, aber da stands du Manuel.

Angeballert...Naja..

• Solide auf P5 unterwegs mit Chancen, Gabi noch zu bekommen und dann meint ein Lapper, auf frischen Reifen in seinem zweiten VO-Rennen überhaupt, den Helden spielen zu müssen und zimmert einem in die Karre. So macht das Spaß...

• Sry, fuer die zu späte Reaktion auf den Unfall L1 und T1. War dafuer wohl noch nicht bereit genug... Ich dachte, die beteiligten Autos sind alle oben, ich bin aus der Gefahr, bis ich Kelvin durch den Rauch sah. Um nicht gerade in ihn rein zu fahren, noch das Lenkrad rumgerissen, aber da stands du Manuel.

Angeballert...Naja..

Gut angeballert war vielleicht übertrieben. Ich hatte die Situation schon vom Kopf her abgeschlossen und hatte durchgeatmet und war da dann erschrocken, doch noch einen mitzubekommen. Ich fand du hattest eigentlich mit die beste Position, dem Wreck zu entkommen, aber du hast viel zu wenig verzögert. Egal. Ist wie es ist. Abgehakt, hast dich ja auch entschuldigt.

• Selten in meiner ganzen VO Karriere so asozial in Lap 1 T1 gekillt worden...

Schön wieder Vollgas gegeben nachdem man mich quer gestellt hat. :klatsch:

Absicht?

Mijn excuses frank #50 voor lap 1.Nu denk ik wel dat een kleine onschuldige tik op u achterste bumper een klein verschil is met iemand naar eigen zeggen 'asozial in Lap 1 T1 gekillt' worden maar goed ..alvast mijn excusens!

• After seeing in practice the day before how tire-killing the track was having on my RF, I decided to ride my own pace from behind without Qualy. I only changed my set from 14:1, 53% BB, -2 steering to +2 steering because the minus setting at the start of the curve was too loose for me later in the stint.

Unfortunately, the race plan failed at the beginning with the accident. 45 second repair. But after I found that the damage had no effect on the way the car drove and the temperature on the engine, I went back to the plan of staying outside for as long as possible for the 1st and 2nd stint (55 rounds + x), and then each hoping for a yellow. In the second stint I tried to stay in the Lucky Dog position, but from Rd. 105 I realized that it wouldn't work with a yellow anymore and then I went in.

At the end I tried to make up a few positions, but the car became extremely tight in the last few laps. I have to be happy with 17th place.

Overall I thought it was a very nice race from the grid. Unfortunately, my slow reaction to the accident really spoils the overall picture. Annoys me.

• Arrggg diese Season läuft es gar nicht.

Schlechte Quali, aber mit dem Setup gerade im longrun sehr gut zurecht gekommen. Im ersten Stint von 19 auf 8 vorgefahren. Beim Pitin gedreht und wieder nach hinten... beim zweiten stopp überschossen und im 3. Stint die Wand getroffen... danach ging nix mehr...

P14 mit einer schrittmühle.

Ohne den Unfug hätte ich mit Marvin locker mithalten müssen. P4/5 wäre drin gewesen.

• I had low expectations for the race. I'm not great at Texas and couldn't practice a lot. Luckily, the race is long enough to figure it out but I lose a lot of time doing so. My tires were shot in the first stint. Second stint was already better and the third stint also a bit better.

The track got hotter and hotter as the run went on. I also noticed in the end the lower groove got slippery and it was better to take a bit higher line. Unfortunately for me, I figured that out with 5 to go. :#

Happy with P8 and I think that was the maximum for me that race.

• I was looking forward to this race. Once again, I felt very good in the practice session. I had a decent pace for the long runs. However, track conditions were changing. In the qualifying, I did a solid lap, which put me to the pole for the race. I did some small mistakes on that lap, so that was a nice surprise for me. After a green flag, I was side-by-side with Carsten when the caution came out. I was a little bit worried after that early caution but the rest of the race was awesome. I restarted from the second place. Dropped down to third, but quite quickly I moved back to the second place behind Carsten. I tried to manage the tires best as I could. Dirty air didn't help but I was still able to keep up the pace with Carsten.

After some laps, I saw that we are making some gap to Gabriel in third place. Later on, Eugene moved behind us as I expected. For the first green flag pit stops, I decided to stay on the track a little bit longer than other two guys. For the next stint, I had a small advantage of fresher tires. This time, I was stuck behind Eugene, but we both closing the gap on Carsten. I choose the same strategy for the final pit stop. Then it was a sprint to the finish. I had a moment when I lost some time, because I caught a lap traffic on pretty bad place. That cost me some time. Anyway, I'm very happy with my third place after a two bad luck races.

Congratulations to the winner! :top: Ready for the next races.